Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's off... Talking about her Estranged Family Agaaaaain.. 🥱
Wonder how many times Mel will use the word "estranged" today? 🤣
Her "estranged" family occupy more hours in her day than her actual new husband!
At least her husband gets the opportunity to get a break from her by going to work everyday! (but sadly for him, I bet she rings him at work just to top up her attention seeking victim status!) 🙄

Reactions: 1
And she's off... Talking about her Estranged Family Agaaaaain.. 🥱
Wonder how many times Mel will use the word "estranged" today? 🤣
Her "estranged" family occupy more hours in her day than her actual new husband!
At least her husband gets the opportunity to get a break from her by going to work everyday! (but sadly for him, I bet she rings him at work just to top up her attention seeking victim status!) 🙄
I did post this yesterday but my colleague knows of her and her estranged family and showed me their socials 🤦🏼‍♀️ everyone seems to know one another in that area- I’d hate that. Her mum isn’t deaf though (it’s her dad/step dad), that really surprised me. I thought it was the mum?

Reactions: 2
I did post this yesterday but my colleague knows of her and her estranged family and showed me their socials 🤦🏼‍♀️ everyone seems to know one another in that area- I’d hate that. Her mum isn’t deaf though (it’s her dad/step dad), that really surprised me. I thought it was the mum?
I cannot see your post from yesterday??? Your last post showing is from last Thursday.
Her mum isn't deaf??? She's said dozens of times her mum is deaf??? Is that a lie?

I cannot see your post from yesterday???
Her mum isn't deaf??? She's said dozens of times her mum is deaf??? Is that a lie?
No, I deleted it as I wanted to make sure it was right and it actually is 😂
Yeah that’s what I thought too. Definitely the step dad/dad whatever he is to her- her mum is wheelchair bound (not deaf) and there’s a lot of photos of them together and nice comments from the mum which was weird and also sad to see…. But I won’t speculate as it’s social media- anything goes/anything can be said.

It’s such a bizarre thing to lie about, unless it’s to put people off the scent to her mum?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm shocked her mum isn't deaf, she's said she is so so so many times. It's clear from what we've seen Mel is economical with the truth so your probably right. I worked out where she's from from along time ago as my friend is from Mirfield and has the exact same accent as Mel.
---
No, I deleted it as I wanted to make sure it was right and it actually is 😂
Yeah that’s what I thought too. Definitely the step dad/dad whatever he is to her- her mum is wheelchair bound (not deaf) and there’s a lot of photos of them together and nice comments from the mum which was weird and also sad to see…. But I won’t speculate as it’s social media- anything goes/anything can be said.

It’s such a bizarre thing to lie about, unless it’s to put people off the scent to her mum?
Who said her mum isn't deaf? Was it family?

Last edited:
It was pretty obvious from their SMs, the stepdad/dad has a pretty obvious hearing aid with some awareness bits on there and the mum has 0, no hearing devices, but is also a prolific poster 😂

Yeah the family appear to be from there. I don’t know much more really, he didn’t know them overly well, just knew of them!
Yes she definitely said about her mother switching off her hearing aid!

I'm sure the family is the talk of Mirfield town now
Mel has made them all famous! It's bizarre how bothered she is by whoever is sharing her videos! I imagine they are doing it to wind her up as for all Mel knows several of her 44k followers could be her family members hiding behind fake profiles! It's clear to see Mels posts are squarely aimed at her mother so why is she upset if her mother sees them?
Her followers are growing because her account has more drama than Jeremy Kyle and everyone knows how it will end one day so followers are lining up to watch.

In ancient Greece all her followers would be sat in an amphitheatre watching her do battle with her family for real 🤣 it's a modern day version! Drama Drama Drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure the family is the talk of the town now Mel has made them all famous! It's bizarre how bothered she is by whoever is sharing her videos! I imagine they are doing it to wind her up as for all Mel knows several of her 44k followers could be her family members hiding behind fake profiles! It's clear to see Mels posts are squarely aimed at her mother so why is she upset if her mother sees them?
Her followers are growing because her account has more drama than Jeremy Kyle and everyone knows how it will end one day so followers are lining up to watch.

In ancient Greece all her followers would be sat in an amphitheatre watching her do battle with her family for real 🤣 it's a modern day version! Drama Drama Drama!
Nope sorry guys, there’s a hearing aid, I retract the hearing aid statement. The step/dads is much more obvious..
The woman has pics from 2014 of them all (surprised she hasn’t deleted them), that took me a while to suss out. Apologies 😂😂 never will I ever become a PI 😂😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am not saying this is right or wrong morally but, I recently asked a solicitor friend about the law re children & alleged sexual abuse.

Interestingly the answer was that in law, there is a fine line between sexual experimentation & offending & in general children under 13 are not criminalised for sexual behaviour. They said that in law, all children are regarded as vulnerable by the nature of them being children.

That makes me wonder if the reason the cps didn't prosecute Mels brother wasn't because of what her mother said to them, but because but because her brother was 13.

What’s the age difference between the 3 siblings ?
Shes said they are both older that her but I don't recall her saying how much older.

It's fascinating that her mother and step father are both deaf, that's huge in terms of them as people and their lives, but it's not something that's mentioned often by Mel when she's telling her stories, she has mentioned it but not often.

It seems having deaf and disabled parents isn’t taken into account at all in Mel’s world? I don’t think she’s lying about having a crap upbringing, but I do think everything is very well tailored to support Mel’s narrative.

• Heart
It seems having deaf and disabled parents isn’t taken into account at all in Mel’s world? I don’t think she’s lying about having a crap upbringing, but I do think everything is very well tailored to support Mel’s narrative.
Totally agree, being deaf must be extremely challenging in every respect.
I also think Mel is labouring under the illusion her relationship with her mother was unique, many mother and daughter relationships are extremely challenging.

Talking of mother's with issues, my grandma behaved horrendous towards my mum, even when my mum left home & bought a house, my grandma bought one across the road from her to carry on her behaviour, so many ppl have parental issues.
Mel said snarkily last week that those of us who've suffered trauma clearly need to talk about it. I talked to my friends, my partner, a clinical psychologist & some self help groups. I've talked to plenty of relevant ppl confidentialy about my traumas and cannot understand Mels need to do what she is doing so publicly at all. I summise it's for tiktok infamy & money which as I've said, I think is low to use Sexual Abuse in such a way.

I thought she was scared of her brother finding out where she lived? My friend in Mirfield didn't know her but based upon things I told her that Mel has said online, she's told me the town she lives in which is about 4 miles from her hometown. So if I, a random online person online can work it out, surely her brother can! To me it looks like Mel is really goading her family, yesterday's video where she said the police have told me not to do it but I'm doing it anyway totally seems to sum Mel up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Talking of mother's with issues, my grandma behaved horrendous towards my mum, even when my mum left home & bought a house, my grandma bought one across the road from her to carry on her behaviour, so many ppl have parental issues.
Mel said snarkily last week that those of us who've suffered trauma clearly need to talk about it. I talked to my friends, my partner, a clinical psychologist & some self help groups. I've talked to plenty of relevant ppl confidentialy about my traumas and cannot understand Mels need to do what she is doing so publicly at all. I summise it's for tiktok infamy & money which as I've said, I think is low to use Sexual Abuse in such a way.

I thought she was scared of her brother finding out where she lived? My friend in Mirfield didn't know her but based upon things I told her that Mel has said online, she's told me the town she lives in which is about 4 miles from her hometown. So if I, a random online person online can work it out, surely her brother can! To me it looks like Mel is really goading her family, yesterday's video where she said the police have told me not to do it but I'm doing it anyway totally seems to sum Mel up.
You sound like you’ve had it so rough. I’m
Glad you’ve come out of the other side of it!

I understand her anger, but from what I’ve seen her brother has lost his family (children), most likely his job from the 2 year suspended prison sentence… like what more does she want? Rightly so, the kids have been taken away and are safe. But will she ever be happy, does she want blood on her hands?

Some disgustingly get away with absolutely everything. She should really see it as some sort of victory.

• Heart
You sound like you’ve had it so rough. I’m
Glad you’ve come out of the other side of it!

I understand her anger, but from what I’ve seen her brother has lost his family (children), most likely his job from the 2 year suspended prison sentence… like what more does she want? Rightly so, the kids have been taken away and are safe. But will she ever be happy, does she want blood on her hands?

Some disgustingly get away with absolutely everything. She should really see it as some sort of victory.
Thankyou, I've seen some things in my time, but I've never seen a Mel before 😂
I easily found her family online earlier. Something is genuinely off with the whole story. She said on an earlier video her family were going to do a tell all, I hope they do as there are two sides to every story and Mel is determined to tell her side. What's that saying, your truth, their truth and the real truth!!!

Re her family, your absolutely right @ThePidge
Her brother certainly won't be able to work in his chosen job with his criminal record, and he's lost his kids. The other brother seems to be suffering, he will as Mels platform is highlighting his story without his permission which is cruel imo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I really don’t like Mel. I find her incredibly irritating and her content dire BUT I have to agree with her most recent TT. I reported the above user for posting a photo of her mother with her full name. That’s a step too far. That woman has not shared anything publicly online and exposing her face and name is horrible and creepy. I’d actually be concerned for my safety. This forum is a platform for discussing public content creators, not doxxing their family members

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I really don’t like Mel. I find her incredibly irritating and her content dire BUT I have to agree with her most recent TT. I reported the above user for posting a photo of her mother with her full name. That’s a step too far. That woman has not shared anything publicly online and exposing her face and name is horrible and creepy. I’d actually be concerned for my safety. This forum is a platform for discussing public content creators, not doxxing their family members
Whut? A photo was posted? I haven’t seen anything. Looks like it’s gone!

Yes. A screenshot of her mother’s fb showing her full name. It got removed pretty quickly by mods. Mel must watch this thread 24/7 though as she clocked it before it was removed and had made a video! I think going out of your way to find her family members on socials and stalk them is obsessive. They aren’t engaging publicly at all with Mel’s content so it really isn’t fair to invade their privacy.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes it was me, I posted a pic of her mother which was easily found on Facebook. I see other threads post pictures of allsorts of family members of content creators on every thread I follow. I really hope her family have their right to reply re Mels posts.

I'm not denying anything Mel. I posted a picture which got removed. I'm not stalking anyone, I spent a few minutes doing a quick search because Mel tells us so much about these people I was curious. The only reason Mel doesn't post more info, by her own admission, is because it would get her into trouble with the police, because of everything else she posts about them.

Last edited:
Yes. A screenshot of her mother’s fb showing her full name. It got removed pretty quickly by mods. Mel must watch this thread 24/7 though as she clocked it before it was removed and had made a video! I think going out of your way to find her family members on socials and stalk them is obsessive. They aren’t engaging publicly at all with Mel’s content so it really isn’t fair to invade their privacy.
Far from obsessive when Mel is putting out content on these family members day in day out really 🤔 she’s said herself in that video she was scared her brother would find her address and come murder her, she knows her family watch her socials yet she’s decided to make a video about something (that’s been deleted) knowing it could direct said family members to the thread to see where she exactly lives 🤔🤔 I think the only obsessive person here is Mel herself! This thread is pure content for her I don’t think she actually gives a shite if people know who her family members are!
---
Yes it was me, I posted a pic of her mother which was easily found on Facebook. I see other threads post pictures of allsorts of family members of content creators on every thread I follow. I really hope her family have their right to reply re Mels posts.

I'm not denying anything Mel. I posted a picture which got removed. I'm not stalking anyone, I spent a few minutes doing a quick search because Mel tells us so much about these people I was curious. The only reason Mel doesn't post more info, by her own admission, is because it would get her into trouble with the police, because of everything else she posts about them.
Don’t even worry about it lovely, not even denying the fact that I’d be interested in seeing what this evil mother looks like that she harps on about constantly 😂😂 I haven’t got the energy to search it out myself but would happily have a look if someone else posted it 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s been done plenty of times on this site!

• Heart
Reactions: 5