Megsays_ #4 She’s thirty, shirty and conniving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s going to the Caribbean for a month… that poor cat

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ah yes. A month long vacation to a tropical climate. Exactly what people with multiple chronic illnesses need. Not.

• Heart
How is it news that she's going on holiday?

That poor bleeping cat deserves better.

It's so good of her *multiple* chronic illnesses to leave her alone for a month.

She's a lying bleep and I can't stand the witch. Tell you what Mega liar, just stay there and abandon social media like you abandon Millie.

Reactions: 3
She’s going to be insufferable isn’t she? 😩

Endless pics in bikinis, reels of her forcing fake tears of joy as she looks at a sunset with some text overlay about sobriety, showing herself in bed during the day to remind people of her multiple chronic illnesses then up and about within hours 🙄

I do wonder who she’s going with though - seems like it was last minute for such a long trip. Most people would spend weeks prepping.

Reactions: 6
Who is paying for this trip, can’t be meg as she only does 2 AD’s a year

maybe arm is her sugar daddy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh she’s going to be awful.

also who goes away for a month at a time?? Who else has that much spare time off work/money?

the pure amount of selfies is going to make me hurl my phone into the sea.

Reactions: 4
8 stories about her basic, boring AF nails in the last 21 hours.

1000017939.png

Sorry but i pray for the day that someone punches her in the face. She looks simple (yeah, I know she IS simple), she doesn't look cute or sexy or whatever the duck she tries to be. I've seen better looking pugs tbh.

1000017940.png

Reactions: 2
It's Lidl I feel sorry for in all this they're profits are going to be waaay down from not having Meg's influence.

• Haha
It ticks me off that she thinks liking vegetables is a personality trait.

1000107335.jpg

If she is going on holiday with arm, a month long is quite long for a relatively new relationship. But I guess the other week they were “adulting” looking at whatever it was (paint colours and carpets or something equally boring) so maybe it’s quite serious. I guess him being a doctor means he’s on long shifts which means they see each other the way they do.

Reactions: 2
If she is going on holiday with arm, a month long is quite long for a relatively new relationship. But I guess the other week they were “adulting” looking at whatever it was (paint colours and carpets or something equally boring) so maybe it’s quite serious. I guess him being a doctor means he’s on long shifts which means they see each other the way they do.
I don't know anyone with a career as full on as a doctor that'd be able to take off a full month in one go. Like I get a month of leave per year but it's an unspoken understanding that unless I were to give birth, I should not take off that long in one go.

Could she be going with someone else? Or like half with arm half with a friend? Does she even have friends?

And why is it such a long trip?

Reactions: 6
I don't know anyone with a career as full on as a doctor that'd be able to take off a full month in one go. Like I get a month of leave per year but it's an unspoken understanding that unless I were to give birth, I should not take off that long in one go.

Could she be going with someone else? Or like half with arm half with a friend? Does she even have friends?

And why is it such a long trip?
The only thing I can think of is IF she is going with arm (likely) and IF he is Dr Rowan maybe he could be doing some volunteering over there as a doctor. I’ve heard of Doctors Without Borders but have no idea if can do that if you work for the NHS

Seems weird for anyone to be able to take a month out to go on holiday. Is she going with her parents? Just seems very odd.

Reactions: 5
It's clear she doesn't give details to drive speculation from the handful of people that follows her and I hate that I'm giving in but it truly puzzles me.

Not that it matters but I’m pretty sure Arm isn’t her doctor rowan friend now. Her & her dr friend went to school together (same age) and she mentioned in a tiktok in Feb she was going on a date with someone (read: Arm) that’s 36, to explain why she was dressed like Jane from accountants.

I wonder due to it seeming so last minute if someone dropped out of a group of mates holiday and they invited her. The immature seeming friends she went to France with that got her on the non-alcoholic beer that she’s never been seen drinking since!

Won’t be a brand trip because they are never that long and she’d 100% be bragging about it.