Megsays_ #4 She’s thirty, shirty and conniving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something. Didn’t feel alcohol ‘stole much of her youth’ was definitely a more recent thing (to us)
I think she just changes her narrative daily based on what she thinks will get her the most sympathy/engagement/attention. I honestly can't believe this is the same calming cosy person I used to love watching on YouTube, it feels like she's more chaotic sober than she ever was as a drinker 😬

Reactions: 6
It's so obvious she only invited her parents over because Arm is travelling or has dumped her. Hate people like that, who only remember their friends and family when a man is not at hand.

Reactions: 5
That's a lot less aggressive than the punch her faces makes me want to do to her 😂
I do always think of the German word Backpfeifengesicht (face in need of a fist) when I see her over the top facial expressions.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂

1000017795.png

Lunch with her dad, think you could be onto something that she only gives a tit now there's no arm 😂

Reactions: 3
She really needed to read the whole thing and apply it to her life
IMG_8691.png
IMG_8692.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't worry guys, she's still seeing arm. Take that tattle 😂 😂

1000017810.png

I wonder if we're going to 20 stories, a reel and a YouTube video about her reuniting the book with the owner because she is such an amazing person 🙄

1000017811.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6