Megsays_ #4 She’s thirty, shirty and conniving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How convenient that the "migraine" only appeared after the event she went to 🙄. Migraleve? Why not use your super strong pain? Oh, that's right - you never had them, it was vitamins!

1000017562.png

Reactions: 2
I know I’ve mentioned the ugly lace up heels before but I just looked back and she has worn them in every single self indulgent, awkward dancing at the camera video since December. Surely she owns more than 1 pair of heels?

Reactions: 5
And you wouldn't be anywhere near your phone nevermind taking multiple photos of your smug mug.
Exactly!!

She's obsessed with taking pictures of people's hands 😂.

1000017621.png

I cringe everytime she does this "dance". The dress is ugly as usual.

1000017622.png

I know I’ve mentioned the ugly lace up heels before but I just looked back and she has worn them in every single self indulgent, awkward dancing at the camera video since December. Surely she owns more than 1 pair of heels?
Apparently not 😂 Maybe she's trying to get a foot modelling deal since nobody wants her hands 😂.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure the ring with the green stones in was a gift from Will? Because we all commented that after 9 years, it must have been disappointing it wasn’t an engagement ring.

Also I can’t believe she’s in that sheer top with a bra. She is SO thirsty.

Reactions: 2
ngl I thought there would be more self indulgent posts coming from her today but I have thoughts

why is having a type writer something to feel smug about?
That outfit is all types of yikes, the skirt is so short I’m surprised she isn’t flashing
What does it mean she can’t wait to “claim” the lyrics?
And the getting emosh to the “rings and cradles” lyrics kinda confirms what was said about her wanting that with Will and him not

Attachments

• Sick
I'm a big fan of Taylor's music but the way Meg acts is so embarrassing

Who's giving her likes for tit like this? She can't even act. She just looks like a fool.

---
Also, where's Arm? is this the week he's in Portugal? I feel like we haven't seen her post his house in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 3