Megsays_ #4 She’s thirty, shirty and conniving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 4 for everyone’s favourite narcissist influenza

Some Highlights of thread 3 include..

The possible soft launch of Megs new boyfriend
Megs account is turning into an Only fans account by the day
She is still leaving Millie alone for days
Looks like Ce has done a Will and ran for the hills of Milan

Reactions: 6
I saw this and thought of Meg - the only thing missing is pathetic thirst traps and "wow chronic illness is kicking my butt after my busy day" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s on her 20th tiktok featuring lidl food (and an outfit change) in 11 days now 😂

• Haha
She’s on her 20th tiktok featuring lidl food (and an outfit change) in 11 days now 😂
bleeping hell Meg - I've been doing the weekly food shop at Lidl for 15 years and have maybe shared about it online 3 times, and that was only because I took photos of products/labels that amused me! She's so bloody desperate!!

• Haha
The lack of holiday thirst traps is surprising. Perhaps her parents have actually had a word with her. Or maybe actual authentic Greek food has blown her mind even more.

• Haha
The lack of holiday thirst traps is surprising. Perhaps her parents have actually had a word with her. Or maybe actual authentic Greek food has blown her mind even more.
I'm sure she'll come back and claim she was super poorly. But really she's just super lazy.

Reactions: 3
In her part 1 of Italian Lidl food she literally says “my personality will carry me through” about a date she’s going on… this woman 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is she for real? Filming 5 videos a day and replying to comments and her eyes "aren't having the best time" god forbid she gets a real job where she has to look at a screen for 9+ hours a day. Can't do TT and Instagram at the same time because she's lazy AF.

1000015971.png

Hahahhaha, duck off. Knob

1000015972.png

Eyes are having a bad time but no consideration with those white captions... It's hard work eye bleeping yourself so much.

• Heart
Ah she's back and it's the dumbest bleeping excuse ever.

Good grief.

Reactions: 4
The badly applied lipstick is hilarious.

1000015977.png

That'd happen when you sit and stare at your subscribers.

1000015978.png

Oh and here comes the bullshit.

1000015979.png

1000015980.png

1000015981.png

1000015982.png

🙄🙄

1000015984.png

Stinky Meg back at it again.

1000015985.png

Sorry but she's so bleeping ugly.

1000015986.png

Reactions: 2
She's looking ever thinner, that picture in bed, she looks frail.

Really wish she'd get actual help but oh well.

Shes reminding me of when Tanya burr was literally shrinking at a rapid rate before our very eyes yet constantly posted photos of all of the food she was eating. I don't really like to speculate about eating disorders but like, now Meg is a food influencer? What

Shes reminding me of when Tanya burr was literally shrinking at a rapid rate before our very eyes yet constantly posted photos of all of the food she was eating. I don't really like to speculate about eating disorders but like, now Meg is a food influencer? What
Meg is whatever gets her the most attention and gives her the best chance of making money - zero integrity or sense of self! I wonder if the money's drying up and a pivot to Lidl instead of Waitrose is out of necessity not choice! Although I also wonder if her parents are paying her rent and enabling her/treating her like a child because they want her to try to be independent but don't have faith in her coping alone.

She's so annoying with her expressions and her wannabe Gen Z phrases. Yes queen? What? For having a coffee? Wtf.

Screenshot_20240304_080729_Instagram.jpg

Aye, 'cause the 5000 stories yesterday wasn't enough 🙄🙄

duck off, you're not wholesome. Also, make up your mind - you're either slutty or wholesome 🙄

1000016030.png

Where's the sparkles???

1000016031.png

---
Also... "megSaysEat" think there should be an s on the end of 'eat' 🙄.
---
Has to post it to her story too incase people didn't swipe and see she had dinner with someone 😂 also pissing myself that the story before this was just the one plate and then the one with both plates 😂😂😂😂

1000016033.png

• Haha
I think it's Meg Says Eat like that game Simon Says. Simon Says dance. In this case it's Meg telling you what to eat... And then bragging about her views.

God, she's so desperate for validation and attention.