Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

danbamdan

Belfast Live Comments 😂Mine got disabled not sure why 😡
Aww I wish I could see them. Not on Facebook 💀
---
He has 2 brothers, one is a good looking lad, the other that he signed up to his line of work is 🤢
That brother features regularly in his videos, well I only see the clips on my fyp.
I'm all for enjoying yourself but I cannot get past what Andy does for views. He's just a big dirt bag & id say this is more for publicity than that they are an actual item. Sure where would he find the time, she wouldn't get a look in, he's always a man swinging off his 🍆
---

Just cancel full stop it's a shithole 😂
I don’t think he’s even mentioned the newspaper story… which she clearly sold 💀🤣

Reactions: 1

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Holy shit… what the fucks that video on her twitter. I mean… how is that open for anyone to see… imagine ever trying to lead a normal life with that kind of footage of yourself freely viewable. REVOLTING 🤢 🤮
I don't have twitter. What have I missed?

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member

Thon is a fucking header… running about in a coach jacket from she was a “coach” for 5 mins. Like your 8yr old finding insignificant shite when cleaning their room 💀

she’s mentally challenged for sure…
---
She has completely stolen this idea from another OF worker. I'm sure loads have done it but she has 100% seen goddessgoth do it. She's also not as off the rails as this one.

danbamdan

The tackiness of her… that Temu top with the straps rolled down and label sticking out… she’s so cheap looking and thinks she’s great 💀

dazzled103

VIP Member

Thon is a fucking header… running about in a coach jacket from she was a “coach” for 5 mins. Like your 8yr old finding insignificant shite when cleaning their room 💀

she’s mentally challenged for sure…
---
Is this her saying she’s beautiful? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she reports some amount of shite about herself and plays it off as if they’ve came up with the info from fresh air 🫣😂😂

Mortified for her young kids, imagine the grief they'll get in school because of their mother.
Her parents must be so proud

danbamdan

Holy good F I didn’t realise how rough she actually looks without that babylova filter… her teeth are bad and her lips are overdrawn to her nose… LOL she looks jacked up, why is she so obnoxious about her looks 💀😂😂😂

• Haha