Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s a running joke that they love the dogs more than Poppy, and I get when they say she’s just very independent (like most cats) so doesn’t get shown a lot, but err when they keep having artwork done that purposefully doesn’t include Poppy they can’t blame people for making comments about it 😅 :confused:
I disagree I think it’s so weird that people have made a big thing out of it, she was given the picture as a gift! I don’t think she did it on purpose just to exclude poppy she’s a cat ffs 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I disagree I think it’s so weird that people have made a big thing out of it, she was given the picture as a gift! I don’t think she did it on purpose just to exclude poppy she’s a cat ffs 🤣
Yeah... a gift arranged by Niall, who made the choice not to include Poppy. She made it sound like it was a random gift they had no control over (which, when that happens obviously it’s not their fault).

I think my point still stands, they can’t get mad people make comments when they do things like that (I say they cause Meggan also commissioned a piece of art for a Christmas gift that was also just the dogs)....

Reactions: 3
So I used to watch her a lot when she still used to be a Gymshark athlete. She was relatable back then. Simple life, living in a small flat in London. But since her and Niall moved to their “mansion” I can’t relate to her anymore. She’s too much out of reach.
same happened when I used to follow Zoella, as I used to watch her a few years ago.
I think she’s still really down to earth and grounded though! deffo not a mansion more like a 5 bedroom house haha (which is massive considering me and my bf bought a 2 bedroom apartment)

Reactions: 5
I think she’s still really down to earth and grounded though! deffo not a mansion more like a 5 bedroom house haha (which is massive considering me and my bf bought a 2 bedroom apartment)
I agree! I think they only have 3 bedrooms total thought so definitely not the biggest house in comparison to others I don’t think, two bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs....it’s still massive to me personally but it’s a nice house and I like that they’ve decorated it in their own style and not just painted everything bloody beige and cream like basically everyone other influencer! I like that they just don’t care what other people think and what it looks like and have just done what they want because they like it :)

And they have done bits to their house in terms of decorating and changes but nothing massive and you can tell they clearly thought about what they wanted to do and didn’t just rush into it because it was the thing at the time! And they don’t do dedicated “renovation reveals” generally and crap or constant sneak peaks, it’s just added it into their usual weekly vlogs or videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree! I think they only have 3 bedrooms total thought so definitely not the biggest house in comparison to others I don’t think, two bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs....it’s still massive to me personally but it’s a nice house and I like that they’ve decorated it in their own style and not just painted everything bloody beige and cream like basically everyone other influencer! I like that they just don’t care what other people think and what it looks like and have just done what they want because they like it :)

And they have done bits to their house in terms of decorating and changes but nothing massive and you can tell they clearly thought about what they wanted to do and didn’t just rush into it because it was the thing at the time! And they don’t do dedicated “renovation reveals” generally and crap or constant sneak peaks, it’s just added it into their usual weekly vlogs or videos.
Definitely

Reactions: 1
They’re house is lovely, and I love all the work they’ve done on it. I think she’s lives pretty close to me from what I’ve seen in vlogs and Instagram, and the area is rather lovely where she is. The house aren’t massive but are definitely comfortable and lovely!

Reactions: 6
Hello... I’m fairly new here and I’m not used to saying nice things on this app but I adore Megan! She is one of the very few influencers that don’t actually annoy me so I really hope she doesn’t change. I used to think Niall was miserable but he’s grown on me so much and I think they’re hilarious together!

Reactions: 12
Hello... I’m fairly new here and I’m not used to saying nice things on this app but I adore Megan! She is one of the very few influencers that don’t actually annoy me so I really hope she doesn’t change. I used to think Niall was miserable but he’s grown on me so much and I think they’re hilarious together!
Totally agree except about Niall 😆 Hes okay sometimes, but I think he does come across a bit try hard wanting to be laddy... also lol some of his views are so old fashioned, like when they did their podcast he was giving advice that men don’t like when girls take the lead in pursuing them cause it’s too forward, or recently when he said women can’t have sex without getting emotionally attached ... which Meggan said in the comments she didn’t agree with😆

I think Meggan deserves so many more views than she gets, she’s such a lovely person.

Reactions: 9
I really hope they get a little friend for Poppy! She seems so left out :( I know cats are more independent but whenever we see her in vlogs it's cause the dogs are usually winding her up etc and I feel a bit sorry for her. I love Meggan and Niall though just my opinion as an equal lover of cats and dogs!

• Heart
I really hope they get a little friend for Poppy! She seems so left out :( I know cats are more independent but whenever we see her in vlogs it's cause the dogs are usually winding her up etc and I feel a bit sorry for her. I love Meggan and Niall though just my opinion as an equal lover of cats and dogs!
Cats don’t always want a friend though, we’ve had cats and introduced a kitten and they never got on - cats are very territorial and generally if they are there first they don’t take too kindly to new pets appearing in their house! Not always the case but from what I’ve experienced anyway. I think if you want a cat to get on with dogs the dog needs to be there to begin with. It’s a shame but I’m sure she is still well looked after and loved, like you said cats are much more independent so it’s not like they are neglecting her or ignoring her.

Cats don’t always want a friend though, we’ve had cats and introduced a kitten and they never got on - cats are very territorial and generally if they are there first they don’t take too kindly to new pets appearing in their house! Not always the case but from what I’ve experienced anyway. I think if you want a cat to get on with dogs the dog needs to be there to begin with. It’s a shame but I’m sure she is still well looked after and loved, like you said cats are much more independent so it’s not like they are neglecting her or ignoring her.
Yeah that's true! Probably why she keeps to herself a lot as she's had to go through having two puppies moving in etc, just remember Meggan saying once that Poppy loved being at her mum's house more than their own as I bet she got some more 1 to 1 and a bit of peace haha. She might just be the independent and adventurous type anyway, whereas my cats have always loved attention and cuddles etc but either way I'm sure she's super loved and clearly well looked after!

This was my worry when they mentioned thinking about getting another cat as a friend for Poppy. If they do obv I really hope it works out okay, but as you said plenty of cats are more than happy to be the only cat, so it’s a risk.

just remember Meggan saying once that Poppy loved being at her mum's house more than their own as I bet she got some more 1 to 1 and a bit of peace haha.
Haha yeah when they were joking about who would get who if they ever broke up I did think well Meggan’s mum should prob get Pops cause she seems very happy when she stays with her.

They’re clearly really good pet parents though and care a lot about them.

If Meg sang a bit more in her videos I’d definitely watch more of her, she’s got talent (unlike most ‘influencers’)

Reactions: 6
I really need to know what the bakery is called near them, because it won’t be far from me either lol

I know I’ve said it before... but it’s so annoying every Thursday to see the stories about Friday eve followed by the stories saying I know it’s not Friday guyzzzz! Either explain what you mean when you first post it/don’t reply to it/call it Friday Eve (my phone makes it a capital automatically?!) which makes it easier to understand? or maybe I should just unfollow lol 🥴

Reactions: 5
I know I’ve said it before... but it’s so annoying every Thursday to see the stories about Friday eve followed by the stories saying I know it’s not Friday guyzzzz! Either explain what you mean when you first post it/don’t reply to it/call it Friday Eve (my phone makes it a capital automatically?!) which makes it easier to understand? or maybe I should just unfollow lol 🥴
Lol yeah I find the Friday Eve thing cute, but I do wish she would just ignore the messages. I’d say she could capitalise both like “Friday Eve” but even then people probably wouldn’t get it if they didn’t know.

Lol yeah I find the Friday Eve thing cute, but I do wish she would just ignore the messages. I’d say she could capitalise both like “Friday Eve” but even then people probably wouldn’t get it if they didn’t know.
i quite like it too! but having said that i am quite a big meggan fan so maybe you shouldn’t go off my opinion hahaha

I can’t believe people are still correcting her or telling her it’s not Friday?! Surely they’ve seen it said before by now 😂 Or maybe it is just a few messages and she feels like she has to explain🤷‍♀️ either way I think she should just ignore!

I think she heard us! See her last post 😂 🥳

Last edited:
It kind of reminds me of the little stint when I was living in the UK for about 1.5 years and I remember everyone being SO obsessed with Friday and living for the weekend. I am from Australia and I guess it isn't too different here but I feel like we don't make as much of a big deal about it.
I remember the radio station I listened to (I think it was either Capital or BBC Radio 1) and on a Thursday they'd always do some sort of 'Friday eve' style thing.
It just makes me a bit sad that there's a whole culture based on living for the weekend. And especially from Meggan who doesn't have the typical '9-5, Monday - Friday' job.

Reactions: 7
It kind of reminds me of the little stint when I was living in the UK for about 1.5 years and I remember everyone being SO obsessed with Friday and living for the weekend. I am from Australia and I guess it isn't too different here but I feel like we don't make as much of a big deal about it.
I remember the radio station I listened to (I think it was either Capital or BBC Radio 1) and on a Thursday they'd always do some sort of 'Friday eve' style thing.
It just makes me a bit sad that there's a whole culture based on living for the weekend. And especially from Meggan who doesn't have the typical '9-5, Monday - Friday' job.
Yes totally! I’ve never had a 9 to 5 job, I’ve always worked in retail so I’ve never had that excitement about Friday 😩😂