Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love Meggan, she's one of very few YouTubers I still like 😂 but I wish she didn't try so hard to be completely neutral with her opinions. Like when Niall was saying about getting the vaccine and she tried to shut him off and neutralise the conversation very quickly. Though maybe not surprising with that conversation if her mum is antivax! Can't believe she'd never had a vaccine before!

Reactions: 16
I do love Meggan, she's one of very few YouTubers I still like 😂 but I wish she didn't try so hard to be completely neutral with her opinions. Like when Niall was saying about getting the vaccine and she tried to shut him off and neutralise the conversation very quickly. Though maybe not surprising with that conversation if her mum is antivax! Can't believe she'd never had a vaccine before!
Agree! A while ago she had that chat about wanting to be more honest and not avoid saying things in case it was divisive, and I get it’s easier said than done, especially for Meggan (who I love but she doesn’t handle criticism well)… but of all the things to be neutral about. Like I was a bit shocked she actually said “I don’t want to influence people to get the vaccine”…. eh!?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
yes i completely agree with this! she comes across as a ‘people pleaser’ it’s understandable, she doesn’t want to create divide or cause drama but i wish she was more opinionated. Niall did make me laugh in that part of the vlog too, he obviously wants to share his opinions more and what he was saying was very true haha

Reactions: 8
I don't get why she even bothers putting on clothes at this point... don't get me wrong her body is amazing!!!!!! but she always seem half naked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is she going to wear any of those outfits in her recent clothing haul?! Sooo revealing, why doesn’t she dress for her age

Reactions: 1
Not revealing so much skin for one, I thought she was older than what she actually is tbh but still she’s always revealing either bum, boobs, legs or all three in this video
I think she’s like 25? If I had a body like her I’d probably always have skin on show… don’t really see what the issue is, she’s on holiday anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I think she’s like 25? If I had a body like her I’d probably always have skin on show… don’t really see what the issue is, she’s on holiday anyway 🤷‍♀️
same, who cares what she wears or how much skin she shows? women shouldn’t feel they have to ‘cover up’ 🤣 she looks great

Reactions: 12
Lol dunno if that was sarcasm but it literally is a rave thread sorry 😂
I’ve been through the comments and they’re not that ‘ravey’ actually. You’ve commented a couple times on her outfit choices yourself and I’m entitled to my own opinion.
Also this is the first time I’ve commented on her thread as I didn’t know she even had one. I’ve followed her and watched her videos for a while and have nothing horrible to say about her I really enjoy her videos but the running theme on here seems to be about her outfit choices 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

same, who cares what she wears or how much skin she shows? women shouldn’t feel they have to ‘cover up’ 🤣 she looks great
I didn’t say cover up but she said herself how short or revealing some of the clothes were? Sure she’s got a great body but they’re not exactly practical

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's hard to fault almost anything meggan does, I feel like she is a truly genuine influencer/youtuber and that's sooo hard to come by. If I had her bod I would bloody flaunt it and if you can't wear that kind of stuff at 25 then when can you wear it?!! you're in your prime!!! Let the girl wear what she wants 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's hard to fault almost anything meggan does, I feel like she is a truly genuine influencer/youtuber and that's sooo hard to come by. If I had her bod I would bloody flaunt it and if you can't wear that kind of stuff at 25 then when can you wear it?!! you're in your prime!!! Let the girl wear what she wants 😂
Agree! And even if she was older than she is and wearing what she wears… so what? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly, she is gorgeous and even if she didn’t look like that, if she feels good in the outfits, crack on!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe some people think choosing to show either legs or boobs is still a thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did she mean when she posted on her IG story the other day about people getting annoyed about her celebrating her fake wedding day? I've not seen any negative comments anywhere?!

Reactions: 1