Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Meggan and the way she is but having all the money and style and she chooses to wear.. .this? I mean why tho 😂
1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Meggan and the way she is but having all the money and style and she chooses to wear.. .this? I mean why tho 😂
View attachment 531923
I’ve never seen anyone wear something like that in real life... surely as soon as you move your boobs are gonna be exposed 😂 She always wears weird outfits but I guess she can get away with it because she has an amazing figure!

I’ve never seen anyone wear something like that in real life... surely as soon as you move your boobs are gonna be exposed 😂 She always wears weird outfits but I guess she can get away with it because she has an amazing figure!
lol! I love Meggan but yea I don’t see people wear these kinds of tops in real life! She is lucky through as she is pretty small boobed so gets away with a LOT of tops I never could! I’d be arrested for indecency wearing a top like that! Lol! It just doesn’t work for me being bigger chested! Lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
lol! I love Meggan but yea I don’t see people wear these kinds of tops in real life! She is lucky through as she is pretty small boobed so gets away with a LOT of tops I never could! I’d be arrested for indecency wearing a top like that! Lol! It just doesn’t work for me being bigger chested! Lol!!
I just don’t get what’s holding it in place, it’s literally on top of her boob not even under it... she must have taped it to herself 😂

She look great of course but I really don’t think some of the stuff she wears is practical in any way shape or form.

Yeah the top is naff but WHY is no one mentioning the shoes 😂
I dont like them either - I just don't like everything put together and I think it doesn't make her look good even with that body she has! It's just bad 😂

She does love a clickbaity title doesn't she! I haven't watched the new vid yet but id be surprised if she mentions any ‘toxic influencers’ by name.

She does love a clickbaity title doesn't she! I haven't watched the new vid yet but id be surprised if she mentions any ‘toxic influencers’ by name.
From what I recall she mentioned Jeffree Star and James Charles.. so yeah pretty much click bait haha

Reactions: 2
Haha yeah Niall always seems keen to spill the beans but she stops him, I love her and her channel but I wish she'd do something different other than hauls and juicy Q&A's alongside the vlogs for a change

Reactions: 7
Haha yeah Niall always seems keen to spill the beans but she stops him, I love her and her channel but I wish she'd do something different other than hauls and juicy Q&A's alongside the vlogs for a change
i wanna hear some of nialls opinions lol. he seems very straight to the point and doesn’t see through other influencer’s bs

Reactions: 10
From what I recall she mentioned Jeffree Star and James Charles.. so yeah pretty much click bait haha
& Logan Paul. It was weird they mentioned people with genuine issues where I’d understand not wanting to be involved with them, but they didn’t seem aware of any of it and their reasons for not wanting to collab were basically “I don’t know, just don’t like them” 😅😅 and lol at Niall liking Joe Rogan.

I love her and her channel but I wish she'd do something different other than hauls and juicy Q&A's alongside the vlogs for a change
Agree! I feel like there are so many possibilities, off the top off my head she could do proper declutters (actually talking about why she’s getting rid of things not just sped up footage), favourites (general or specific ones on gym clothes, make up, skincare, tv shows) a vid about how her style has evolved, a wardrobe tour, random YT challenges...

like when she asks for ideas on insta, there must be some good suggestions in there? but I get the feeling for whatever reason Meggan would prefer to stick with what she knows, or I guess in some cases she’s mentioned she doesn’t find stuff (like decluttering) interesting personally so doesn’t want to film it.

Lol having said all that I really liked her recent life chat with just her, she was very honest and chill in that one.

I liked the video mainly because of the question about liking girls pics on Instagram! Lol! Because we all know Elle Darby Connor got caught out on that recently and they clearly both disagree with that kind of thing and it was quite funny because I feel like they must have known why that question was asked and who it referred to! LOL! It did make me laugh! I really do love Megan’s videos but she did interrupt Niall a lot in this one bless him! I wish he had been able to say more.....but she had had a few drinks and I know I get more talkative etc after than so I imagine that’s why! But I do like her as a person, I think she is one of the more down to earth and relatable people on social media and she has her own style and hasn’t followed the whole beige trend just because everyone else has which I really like, I couldn’t get away with half the stuff she wears mind you but I like that she has her own style and just wears and does what makes her happy rather than what she thinks people want to see :)

Reactions: 7
she has her own style and hasn’t followed the whole beige trend just because everyone else has which I really like, I couldn’t get away with half the stuff she wears mind you but I like that she has her own style and just wears and does what makes her happy rather than what she thinks people want to see :)
Lol I kind of miss her super colourful clothing she used to wear, her styles toned down a bit in recent years but yeah I love that she just does her own thing.

How come they got their covid tests to go on holiday days ago and since then they’ve been out and about to the gym/having people over…. Surely that defeats the object of having to show a negative test to go away 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How come they got their covid tests to go on holiday days ago and since then they’ve been out and about to the gym/having people over…. Surely that defeats the object of having to show a negative test to go away 🤦‍♀️
Is it just me or isn’t it a bit of a risk to go on holiday right now with cases rising like they are (even just in terms of if the rules change while they’re away) 😕

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or isn’t it a bit of a risk to go on holiday right now with cases rising like they are (even just in terms of if the rules change while they’re away) 😕
I guess when you don’t have to worry about what happens if rules change and you get stuck there/have to pay to come home early/pay for tests to be able come back it doesn’t affect your decision as much 🥴 (I’ve just had to cancel mine that was re-arranged to the end of September btw!😭)

Reactions: 4
I think they had their test after the party? I haven’t seen them go out and about since they did their story the other day at the test place?

I think they had their test after the party? I haven’t seen them go out and about since they did their story the other day at the test place?
They did that story then she was at the gym and I think Niall had people round for the football - so all after getting tested.