Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her edit with boo and tee/Oh polly? Some of the stuff is really nice but it’s like 50 pound for some joggers. What a rip off!
I think it all looks lovely but you’re absolutely right. I’m on a bit of a no spend at the moment so unfortunately won’t be getting anything

Reactions: 5
I think it all looks lovely but you’re absolutely right. I’m on a bit of a no spend at the moment so unfortunately won’t be getting anything
Same I can’t justify it especially during a pandemic. I put 3 items in my bag and it was like £170 😬🙄No thanks

Has anyone seen her edit with boo and tee/Oh polly? Some of the stuff is really nice but it’s like 50 pound for some joggers. What a rip off!
I would normally agree and I was worried about spending that much on them but I received my order today and the joggers are the comfiest ones I own! Maybe the best I’ve ever owned o_O I think they’re worth it when you think about other brands that charge the same or sometimes more and they don’t feel as soft as these do!!

Reactions: 1
Has she addressed why she hasn't posted on YouTube in a few weeks?
I remember said she was going on a short mental health break a while ago cos vlogging was encouraging her to dwell on and get upset about the current situation, basically

Why doesn’t she call it Friday Eve instead of having to explain herself every week when she says “it’s Friday eve” 🙇‍♀️

Why doesn’t she call it Friday Eve instead of having to explain herself every week when she says “it’s Friday eve” 🙇‍♀️
It’s also funny she describes it as “the Christmas Eve of Friday” ... just say it’s the “Eve of Friday” if she needs to explain 😆

I liked her video today, I appreciated she spoke honestly about influencers going to Dubai and that she didn’t support it.

Reactions: 7
I really want to know the influencer that’s Niall can’t stand in the recent say it or shot it

Reactions: 8
I really want to know the influencer that’s Niall can’t stand in the recent say it or shot it
Sameeee. I know what when she mentioned something about gymshark and a YouTube vid it was probably the Natasha oceane video but no clue who this one was about.

also super curious to know what her second business is going to be. She hinted in the past it might be to do with sustainability but also that it’s something someone hasn’t done before, unless she was referring to beyond at that point with the mental well-being aspect. Hope she doesn’t end up green washing and creating tit products like Grace Beverly

Sameeee. I know what when she mentioned something about gymshark and a YouTube vid it was probably the Natasha oceane video but no clue who this one was about.

also super curious to know what her second business is going to be. She hinted in the past it might be to do with sustainability but also that it’s something someone hasn’t done before, unless she was referring to beyond at that point with the mental well-being aspect. Hope she doesn’t end up green washing and creating tit products like Grace Beverly
I have a feeling it could be Saffron Barker as she’s recently become a Gymsharks Athlete but doesn’t really document her fitness

Reactions: 3
That video was too funny. I bloody love Meggan and Niall. I immediately thought of Imogenation with regards to the influencer but Saffron seems a much better guess! Love how they mentioned Lounge underwear

Reactions: 10
Also really funny that Meggan got approached first for Celebrity Circle and declined it so they went with Saffron instead

• Wow
Drink every time Meggan says NIAAAAAALLLLL 😂😂

That was funny also, niall has grown on me.
😅 😅 tbh I generally prefer Niall in small doses, otherwise he gets a bit grating. But it was funny how he was burning to talk about that influencer and Meggan made him stop😆

That’s so funny I unfollowed her long before him, I find her so sickly sweet and it’s quite grating- I genuinely don’t think it’s false by any means but damn it’s irritating 😂 whereas I quite like his recipes! Though to be fair I have unfollowed both aaaaages ago, they are certainly not the worst but I can’t watch their ‘perfect’ life at the moment.

That’s so funny I unfollowed her long before him, I find her so sickly sweet and it’s quite grating- I genuinely don’t think it’s false by any means but damn it’s irritating 😂 whereas I quite like his recipes! Though to be fair I have unfollowed both aaaaages ago, they are certainly not the worst but I can’t watch their ‘perfect’ life at the moment.
I thought I was the only one who finds her quite annoying. Don't get me wrong I do watch some of her videos but I find her annoyingly childish at times. That reaction to him drawing a dick in the snow... I mean come on, say the word penis (willy just makes me want to vom)

Reactions: 3
So I used to watch her a lot when she still used to be a Gymshark athlete. She was relatable back then. Simple life, living in a small flat in London. But since her and Niall moved to their “mansion” I can’t relate to her anymore. She’s too much out of reach.
same happened when I used to follow Zoella, as I used to watch her a few years ago.

Reactions: 2
So I used to watch her a lot when she still used to be a Gymshark athlete. She was relatable back then. Simple life, living in a small flat in London. But since her and Niall moved to their “mansion” I can’t relate to her anymore. She’s too much out of reach.
same happened when I used to follow Zoella, as I used to watch her a few years ago.
I think Meggan still tries to keep herself grounded though compared to Zoe who was very spend happy, flaunting the goods

Reactions: 7
I know it’s a running joke that they love the dogs more than Poppy, and I get when they say she’s just very independent (like most cats) so doesn’t get shown a lot, but err when they keep having artwork done that purposefully doesn’t include Poppy they can’t blame people for making comments about it 😅 :confused:

Attachments

• Sad