Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a natural beauty!! I love that she hasn’t ruined her face with fillers and veneers etc

Reactions: 16
I absolutely dislike her eyelashes
Her obsessions and singing annoy me

other than that, I like her.

Oh and I saw Karl in M&S last weekend lol

Back again to say, im just watching her most recent video and why the hell do these people put those hideous waves in their hair? It looks awful! Looked so much better before she crimped it to death

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I absolutely dislike her eyelashes
Her obsessions and singing annoy me

other than that, I like her.

Oh and I saw Karl in M&S last weekend lol

Back again to say, im just watching her most recent video and why the hell do these people put those hideous waves in their hair? It looks awful! Looked so much better before she crimped it to death
I don’t think she is a great singer tbh! Not bad but she doesn’t blow me away x

Just find her really cringe atm. I can’t with her sudden obsession with their mate Karl in everything and those god awful Tik Toks. Last one was just to show her arse and the boys got roped in

Reactions: 20
Just find her really cringe atm. I can’t with her sudden obsession with their mate Karl in everything and those god awful Tik Toks. Last one was just to show her arse and the boys got roped in
ahhhh yes i noticed in every scene she jumps round to put her ass in our face. it’s all so cringe

see this wedding thing.. i do believes she loves niall but part of it sounds like she can’t wait for the mamma via greece vibes with the dress that will be skin tight and get weeks of content and half of it is just for instagram and to take videos. if she was so desperate to be his wife she could have officially got married ages ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she is a great singer tbh! Not bad but she doesn’t blow me away x
I agree. Does anyone feel like she is posting vids singing to try and get someone’s attention within the music industry? She’s a high following but that doesn’t mean she’d be successful. You can tell she lacks confidence and looks awkward, never mind in front of a crowd. Can’t imagine she’d have much stage prescience. She also has quite a forgettable voice. Her skills are pretty basic, I am surprised she went to music uni tbh.

I think it’s just a bit of fun! She’s back on tiktok so I think it’s all just a bit of fun and I love carl he literally makes me laugh so much 😂 I’d love to sing like that but I sound like a cat screaming lol

Reactions: 2
I think it’s just a bit of fun! She’s back on tiktok so I think it’s all just a bit of fun and I love carl he literally makes me laugh so much 😂 I’d love to sing like that but I sound like a cat screaming lol
It would be a bit of fun if she wasn’t desperately trying to get her bum in the centre of every shot.
yes hun, you have an arse you can crack a walnut on, we have seen it from the fitness videos, doesn’t have a place on Tik Tok

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It would be a bit of fun if she wasn’t desperately trying to get her bum in the centre of every shot.
yes hun, you have an arse you can crack a walnut on, we have seen it from the fitness videos, doesn’t have a place on Tik Tok
I think it’s a trend though isn’t it? I saw it on tiktok before and everyone puts their bum in

Reactions: 1
I think she has more chemistry with Karl than she does with Niall 😐🙈
I know some of you probs just think I’m a fan girl but I do think this is wrong to say. Ones her fiancé and ones her best mate, bit weird. Girls can be friends with guys 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I know some of you probs just think I’m a fan girl but I do think this is wrong to say. Ones her fiancé and ones her best mate, bit weird. Girls can be friends with guys 🤷🏽‍♀️
Ofcourse they can. I personally don't see the problem in better chemistry or Karl being competition to Niall. My "problem" so to speak is more, that she clings to anyone who is nice to her and thinks they're her best friend now. I'm not saying he doesn't like her, but they've known each other for years and he's always been Niall's best friend as far as I can recall, but now that he's at the house (where he can't get away) they're such good mates? I mean, what do I know, this is just pure external view based opinion. I might be completely wrong. To me it just feels like he was just being nice and she is clinging to him in a way that she would never allow Niall to with a girl (I believed him when he said years back that meggan won't allow him to have any girl friends)

Reactions: 8
Ofcourse they can. I personally don't see the problem in better chemistry or Karl being competition to Niall. My "problem" so to speak is more, that she clings to anyone who is nice to her and thinks they're her best friend now. I'm not saying he doesn't like her, but they've known each other for years and he's always been Niall's best friend as far as I can recall, but now that he's at the house (where he can't get away) they're such good mates? I mean, what do I know, this is just pure external view based opinion. I might be completely wrong. To me it just feels like he was just being nice and she is clinging to him in a way that she would never allow Niall to with a girl (I believed him when he said years back that meggan won't allow him to have any girl friends)
completely agree- i’m pretty sure in a vlogmas episode she said that karl was her best friend now too and she knows he’s good for content etc. he might be at the house all the time but it’s cause he works with niall. no chance would niall be allowed that friendship lol especially with a girl that got their bum out as much as she does

ahhhh yes i noticed in every scene she jumps round to put her ass in our face. it’s all so cringe

see this wedding thing.. i do believes she loves niall but part of it sounds like she can’t wait for the mamma via greece vibes with the dress that will be skin tight and get weeks of content and half of it is just for instagram and to take videos. if she was so desperate to be his wife she could have officially got married ages ago
Agree with this, it really doesn't matter where u get married if u love someone it seems she does all for views and likes idk

completely agree- i’m pretty sure in a vlogmas episode she said that karl was her best friend now too and she knows he’s good for content etc. he might be at the house all the time but it’s cause he works with niall. no chance would niall be allowed that friendship lol especially with a girl that got their bum out as much as she does
But she also said in vlog he works for meggan too? Wasn’t it in the say it or shot it vlog they were both good friends with him at their uni and I think meggan actually said she was friends with him before so not sure why it’s such a biggie 🤷🏽‍♀️ me and my boyfriend have a friend we both class as a best friend… think people need to stop tearing up what appears to be a good friendship and also think how carl may feel if he saw this, prob awkward? 🤷🏽‍♀️

But she also said in vlog he works for meggan too? Wasn’t it in the say it or shot it vlog they were both good friends with him at their uni and I think meggan actually said she was friends with him before so not sure why it’s such a biggie 🤷🏽‍♀️ me and my boyfriend have a friend we both class as a best friend… think people need to stop tearing up what appears to be a good friendship and also think how carl may feel if he saw this, prob awkward? 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don't know, I never watch those because I find them boring and cringe, but maybe he does.
Again, it's not about the friendship being an issue. It's her usual intensity and obsession with everything that she likes (in this case the friendship) that gets overwhelming. And she never mentioned him being her friend too, let alone her best friend (before that was Hollies BF if I recall correctly). I get that relationships develop, but Carl literally would have no choice but to go along with it for his friends sake and his job. But AGAIN, he might really like her, this is a mere outsider opinion of what I see, not facts. And lastly about the seeing thing: if someone doesn't want to read something that might be a critique of any sorts they should avoid sites like these. We are all here because we have opinions we want to discuss without making the creator feel bad. At least this is my reasoning why I don't comment on people's videos usually unless what they are doing is actually harmful. But you as everyone else have the freedom to disagree with me. That's the beauty of an open discussion

Reactions: 4