Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, ngl I do love Meg and her content, I actually subscribe to Beyond and follow the guides, but does anyone else cringe at the fact she always poses with her bum and back to the camera when taking a mirror selfie? Especially on her business instagram! Will include an example of beyond’s post today, could just be me but i don’t wanna see her bum all the time 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Guys, ngl I do love Meg and her content, I actually subscribe to Beyond and follow the guides, but does anyone else cringe at the fact she always poses with her bum and back to the camera when taking a mirror selfie? Especially on her business instagram! Will include an example of beyond’s post today, could just be me but i don’t wanna see her bum all the time 😂
Her bum is her personality

• Haha
Reactions: 7
right so the new you tube ‘where i’ve been and announcement’

you’ve been nowhere and the only days you had working last week was two days where someone put make up on you and did your hair and took photos of you. could hardly call it an announcement when you’ve just realised the same leggings again for a third time now with a few more colours that we’ve seen plastered in our faces ‘subtlety’ for a few months 🙄

it’s like every picture now is like spot that i wear no underwear top or bottom, god if she gets pregnant and that aesthetic goes out the window she will spiral

i swear she took basically a month off for christmas and is always tired

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I find it interesting that her goal for the new year is "not caring what others think and being more open about what she thinks". Almost like she reads here? :unsure:

Reactions: 5
if she could only have courage to speak about different topics openly she would be more interesting. Idk she was my favourite but in last year she became cringe and boring

kinda made me laugh in the vlog when she said the good thing about being up really early is seeing the sunrise, but the sun doesn’t rise until like after 8am 😂 the rest of the UK are up dressed and started their day by that time hun but you do you, hope she’s sticks to her resolution of being up earlier

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think that she really overdoes it on the whole 'sex sells' thing. Like even her thumbnail for the latest video, it was offputting to me bc I was like Meggan you don't have to do this feel free to put a bra on lol. But it's like she knows having her boobs basically on display will rack in the views (which unfortunately it does).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
if she could only have courage to speak about different topics openly she would be more interesting. Idk she was my favourite but in last year she became cringe and boring
no chance lol she won’t talk about covid/ her opinions on influencers when important (is racism or black fishing issues), politics, anything controversial it goes against the squeaky clean ‘im super nice get your nips out image’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it interesting that her goal for the new year is "not caring what others think and being more open about what she thinks". Almost like she reads here? :unsure:
I’ll believe it when I see it. Meggan had this exact same revelation after watching the Taylor Swift documentary (lol for some reason I remember that very clearly), but wouldn’t even get off the fence when it came to endorsing vaccines or not.
Love her but she has next to no balls.

Reactions: 4
I’ll believe it when I see it. Meggan had this exact same revelation after watching the Taylor Swift documentary (lol for some reason I remember that very clearly), but wouldn’t even get off the fence when it came to endorsing vaccines or not.
Love her but she has next to no balls.
I agree, shes my favourite you tuber but I do wish she would have a bit more of an opinion on things and stay less neutral….I get why she does it as I don’t think she likes to offend and cause controversy but you can’t please everyone all the time and sometimes you will do or say things that people disagree with but at least it shows a bit more personality, I feel as thought Niall definitely wants to and would voice more of an opinion but Meggan stops him, I think they would be more interesting to watch if she did share a bit more about what she thought on certain topics rather than always trying not to offend!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe this thread shouldn’t be in the Rave section anymore based on most of the posts?

I like watching Meggans videos for the most part but the click baiting titles are a bit ridiculous as the vlogs are generally not juicy or filled with revelations or shocking moments, they are usually a good watch in the background for me but i do find myself zoning out quite a bit,especially when she is plugging her collabs or fitness app.

I personally found the last vlog really boring and would rather her bo&tee collection try-on be a separate video that I could choose to watch or not rather than within a supposed vlog….

Reactions: 9
Maybe this thread shouldn’t be in the Rave section anymore based on most of the posts?

I like watching Meggans videos for the most part but the click baiting titles are a bit ridiculous as the vlogs are generally not juicy or filled with revelations or shocking moments, they are usually a good watch in the background for me but i do find myself zoning out quite a bit,especially when she is plugging her collabs or fitness app.

I personally found the last vlog really boring and would rather her bo&tee collection try-on be a separate video that I could choose to watch or not rather than within a supposed vlog….
i agree, a separate video for the collection would have been better, i skipped right through it and without it the vlog was quite short

Reactions: 1
okay guys i’m starting to get annoyed by the “click bait” titles now too 😂 the new vlog is titled “a huge catch up and my new fitness journey begins…” and the catch up was her saying she knows she took a long time off youtube for christmas/NY but she was busy behind the scenes and her vlogs go up the week after she films them followed by a boring q&a of things we already know, and the new fitness journey is just her following a new beyond guide? in my opinion that’s not a new fitness journey, it’s just continuing the same fitness journey she started last year when she spoke about starting the guide i wanna say in like october time… so nothing new then😂 i dunno before the titles never annoyed me because there was always something related to them in the video but this one just seems a bit too far?

sorry for the essay guys hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
agreed! it’s sooo annoying. i tried watching her new vlog and had to stop half way. she spent about 15 mins rambling about nonsense, saying she hates the fitness industry’s toxic approach to post christmas challenges etc, then does the same thing?? i usually like longer vlogs but she rambled about useless stuff for so long it’s off putting

yeah this vlog just felt like her rambling the whole time and the only thing she actually did was go to the gym. and every single time she says “i know i’ve been talking for ages so il stop now” and continues to talk?…

as for the toxic fitness industry, couldn’t agree more! she has been pushing her beyond app a lot recently which is exactly the same thing as she says she hates? don’t get it. i love meggan so i want to like her content i’m just struggling at the moment 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Random, but anyone remember last year when she posted on her story a bunch of yellow flowers that she'd picked, but it was ragwort so she quickly deleted the story 💀💀💀

• Haha
agreed! it’s sooo annoying. i tried watching her new vlog and had to stop half way. she spent about 15 mins rambling about nonsense, saying she hates the fitness industry’s toxic approach to post christmas challenges etc, then does the same thing?? i usually like longer vlogs but she rambled about useless stuff for so long it’s off putting
Yeah in the last year almost every video and catch up is click bait and she never says anything, and when there is something she should speak about she decides to stay quiet and not cause drama bla bla

Reactions: 2