Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He deffo wasn't as keen at the start! She has always been really in to him! He has landed on his feet for sure!!! Meg is really gorgeous!

Reactions: 4
He deffo wasn't as keen at the start! She has always been really in to him! He has landed on his feet for sure!!! Meg is really gorgeous!
I was like that with my now bf…. :/ when we first met I was not into him at all, thought he was a nice guy but he was really into me and I just wasn’t and I remember telling him exactly that, I’d also just gotten out of a really crap relationship and just didn’t really want to settle down! But the longer I spent with him the more I liked him and now we’ve been together over ten years! Lol! But I like Niall…I think they can both be irritating on occasion but then who isn’t….I also like that at least he has his own interests and wants to build a name/career for himself to have his own money….out of all the influencers I watch, he is one of the only ones like that! The rest just sponge off their other halves!

Reactions: 9
when’s she gonna upload a youtube video 🙄 i know she’s been working on beyond behind the scenes but a short vlog or something would be nice it’s been weeks!

Think she's doing another Bo&Tee collection 🙄that photo shoot she did the other day (even with the subtle blurring of the brand logo) could defo tell it was bo&tee

Reactions: 4
Im pretty sure she’s on a shoot so guess that counts as work for her
yes sorry I mean video -wise. Guess she’s super busy but to go from being so bombarded throughout vlogmas to this long with nothing feels so weird!

Reactions: 1
I think it was Monday Meggan mentioned she’d started filming again, so assuming same schedule this year I guess that means new video on the coming Monday?

I think it was Monday Meggan mentioned she’d started filming again, so assuming same schedule this year I guess that means new video on the coming Monday?
probably yeah, unless she’s bringing back her thursday uploads too which i doubt

probably yeah, unless she’s bringing back her thursday uploads too which i doubt
did she say something about stopping Thursdays? I said Monday cause from what I remember she films for the next week, I don’t think she usually films videos that go up the same week.
I hope she keeps doing 2 videos a week anyway

did she say something about stopping Thursdays? I said Monday cause from what I remember she films for the next week, I don’t think she usually films videos that go up the same week.
I hope she keeps doing 2 videos a week anyway
i hope so too! i remember her saying previously that monday is her regular upload day and if she has time for another video it will always be thursday but that’s like a bonus video. i think it was around october/november time she said that though so could be a regular upload day now! i hope it is!

i hope so too! i remember her saying previously that monday is her regular upload day and if she has time for another video it will always be thursday but that’s like a bonus video. i think it was around october/november time she said that though so could be a regular upload day now! i hope it is!
Ohh, I must have missed that! although actually I do remember her saying something like that in the run up to vlogmas, and it was more to have to have not a full schedule before that? I hope she’ll be back to doing two!

71AFFC02-0E41-48DA-996C-067FB8B1D8AC.jpeg

Always thought they weren’t typical influencers that fish for freebies, but “please send a non xmas apron” 🥴 how about buy one yourself????

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg! I mean Meg is gorgeous and works hard for her body, but at this point she may as well go out topless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely stunning, and has an amazing body, but why does she have to get so much out all the time? Does she not get cold 😅 I’m not a prude, I just don’t know why every single outfit of hers has to have so much flesh on show.

Reactions: 7
The tiktok video she hasn't blurred out the logo on the gym stuff. Obviously another bo and tee edit. I don't rate the leggings either