Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know, I never watch those because I find them boring and cringe, but maybe he does.
Again, it's not about the friendship being an issue. It's her usual intensity and obsession with everything that she likes (in this case the friendship) that gets overwhelming. And she never mentioned him being her friend too, let alone her best friend (before that was Hollies BF if I recall correctly). I get that relationships develop, but Carl literally would have no choice but to go along with it for his friends sake and his job. But AGAIN, he might really like her, this is a mere outsider opinion of what I see, not facts. And lastly about the seeing thing: if someone doesn't want to read something that might be a critique of any sorts they should avoid sites like these. We are all here because we have opinions we want to discuss without making the creator feel bad. At least this is my reasoning why I don't comment on people's videos usually unless what they are doing is actually harmful. But you as everyone else have the freedom to disagree with me. That's the beauty of an open discussion
that’s fair enough but I do feel like this thread recently is just ripping apart her appearance and relationships rather than calling out things that aren’t right or harmful which is what I thought tattle was for 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
But she also said in vlog he works for meggan too? Wasn’t it in the say it or shot it vlog they were both good friends with him at their uni and I think meggan actually said she was friends with him before so not sure why it’s such a biggie 🤷🏽‍♀️ me and my boyfriend have a friend we both class as a best friend… think people need to stop tearing up what appears to be a good friendship and also think how carl may feel if he saw this, prob awkward? 🤷🏽‍♀️
i’m 100% sure you’re on the wrong thread

• Haha
Reactions: 2
that’s fair enough but I do feel like this thread recently is just ripping apart her appearance and relationships rather than calling out things that aren’t right or harmful which is what I thought tattle was for 🤷🏽‍♀️
I've only read negative things regarding her looks with the lashes and fried hair but other than that everyone has been very complimentary(way more than on all the other threads I've been reading here btw). She is really pretty, we all acknowledge this and her relationships are sometimes questionable, so it's being addressed. But I understand if you do not agree with this. Opinions are very personal. Unfortunately even if someone is really nice, they are not perfect and like I said - better for people to address this in forums like this one than on her page. Just because we criticize the things we don't like doesn't mean we haven't initially liked her. But if you don't like it that's completely fair, but then maybe this specific thread isn't the best

Reactions: 1
Agree with this, it really doesn't matter where u get married if u love someone it seems she does all for views and likes idk
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with holding off on the wedding because they want to celebrate with friends and family, I guess I don’t see it that way that she’s milking it for views and likes.

(this isn’t a reply to you directly)
Not sure how many feel like me but I am genuinely a big fan of Meggan. Sometimes there’s things I question but I’d rather do it here than in her comments, but the vibe is still Rave?
But it does seem like lately there’s more and more outright dislike of her here, so there’s more clashes between all of us, so maybe there needs to be different non Rave thread. Just my 2 cents!

Reactions: 3
I don't know, I never watch those because I find them boring and cringe, but maybe he does.
Again, it's not about the friendship being an issue. It's her usual intensity and obsession with everything that she likes (in this case the friendship) that gets overwhelming. And she never mentioned him being her friend too, let alone her best friend (before that was Hollies BF if I recall correctly). I get that relationships develop, but Carl literally would have no choice but to go along with it for his friends sake and his job. But AGAIN, he might really like her, this is a mere outsider opinion of what I see, not facts. And lastly about the seeing thing: if someone doesn't want to read something that might be a critique of any sorts they should avoid sites like these. We are all here because we have opinions we want to discuss without making the creator feel bad. At least this is my reasoning why I don't comment on people's videos usually unless what they are doing is actually harmful. But you as everyone else have the freedom to disagree with me. That's the beauty of an open discussion
Carl had been Niall’s best friends for yeaaaars. They met at uni I believe and in all of her vlogs it’s had been very clear that Bryony is Meggan’s best friend and Carls Niall’s. Carl recently moved to where they live and started working for the good bite so that’s why they spend so much more time with Niall’s best friend.

Not to offend anyone but I think such discussion on a friendship is boring. I remember Meggan saying that she was Karl’s friend before Niall was (probably just met Karl before Niall). Also yes Bryony is who meggan always calls her best friend but you can have multiple ‘best friends’ and it’s really not that deep. They have obviously gotten closer since spending so much time working together and seem to get on and not sure how much else needs to be said on it 😂

Reactions: 9
I love Megan and I like Niall, for the most part. But does anyone think he tries way too hard in Megan's vlogs to be all lovely dovey? I've always noticed it but in her most recent vlog is just made me physically cringe. Even she commented that 'oh someone is very loving this morning' because he kept coming over and kissing/hugging her. It's like he just does it so people will think he's 'boyfriend goals'. He literally looks at the camera when he goes in to kiss or hug her in loads of vlogs...

Reactions: 4
See I like Niall, I find him quite funny😂 I was thinking the other day, Meg really is in a lovely spot in her life right now, about to get married, work going really well, planning to start trying for babies in the near future. It’s a golden time in your life and I am genuinely happy for her. Out of all influencers I do think she is one of the most genuine., ha, it’s not like me to be so nice, ( although TBF I like Meg) think It just made me smile seeing her getting so excited about her wedding and watching Mama Mia on repeat 😂

Reactions: 7
See I like Niall, I find him quite funny😂 I was thinking the other day, Meg really is in a lovely spot in her life right now, about to get married, work going really well, planning to start trying for babies in the near future. It’s a golden time in your life and I am genuinely happy for her. Out of all influencers I do think she is one of the most genuine., ha, it’s not like me to be so nice, ( although TBF I like Meg) think It just made me smile seeing her getting so excited about her wedding and watching Mama Mia on repeat 😂
genuinely hope she’s happy and has an amazing wedding but please be aware tons of it is for showing off too

It’s sad these influencers are like wedding…baby! for content purposes, really think it would be a good idea for her to mature and improve mental health prior to having a baby.

Reactions: 10
Omg my sister just told me about Poppy!! The greyhound next door killed her. I’m so sad for them. Poor Poppy. Poor Meg and Niall. So sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
That’s awful news, I bet it’s so traumatising 😢 fingers crossed they at least didn’t have to see/hear any of it

• Heart