Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe people actually care about them mentioning poppy or not đŸ€Ł it's a cat ffs. They're usually out and about and do not seek human contact the way dogs do. Just blows my mind people actually get upset on behalf of a cat that couldn't care less

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't believe people actually care about them mentioning poppy or not đŸ€Ł it's a cat ffs. They're usually out and about and do not seek human contact the way dogs do. Just blows my mind people actually get upset on behalf of a cat that couldn't care less
it’s their pet, pets are meant to be part of the family, the least they should do is say they love it đŸ„Ž yes she doesn’t have to be in every picture, it doesn’t matter if your cat is aloof or clingy, whether you love it/include it shouldn’t depend on how much attention it gives you, that’s a very selfish way to view animals

Reactions: 4
it’s their pet, pets are meant to be part of the family, the least they should do is say they love it đŸ„Ž yes she doesn’t have to be in every picture, it doesn’t matter if your cat is aloof or clingy, whether you love it/include it shouldn’t depend on how much attention it gives you, that’s a very selfish way to view animals
Exactly. It’s also very noticeable in this case because of how much they both go on about loving the dogs, Meggan literally calls Bluebell her soulmate.
And yeah some cats are more independent than others, but plenty do seek human contact as well.
If you don’t care then okay great for you, I still think it’s weird behaviour for animal lovers.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that about how she spoke to Niall too, I do find it weird that she always seems to tell him off or says like “errrr Niall” or “excuseeee me” when he or anyone says anything she disagrees with. Can’t imagine you’d be able to have a reasonable debate with her lol
I listened to their podcast and she constantly interrupted her mum when she was on talking about mental health, she’s so interesting but Meg spoiled it a bit. I actually like Niall, I just wish she’d let him spill the beans a bit more 😂

Exactly. It’s also very noticeable in this case because of how much they both go on about loving the dogs, Meggan literally calls Bluebell her soulmate.
And yeah some cats are more independent than others, but plenty do seek human contact as well.
If you don’t care then okay great for you, I still think it’s weird behaviour for animal lovers.
Perhaps they are more like Elle then
.her tweets saying she hated her cat and wished her dead! 😳 (I’m joking)

Reactions: 3
My extremely soppy cat who is currently zonked out across my chest would not agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else disappointed her and Niall haven’t mentioned anything about the Elle/Connor situation? I am kind of not surprised as I do think Meggan in particular doesn’t like to rock the boat, which I do understand to some extent but I think the tweets were so bad that I am surprised they re still happy to follow and support them both? I thought when James and Cary’s unfollowed maybe they would but now I’m not so sure! She’s been posting loads so just be aware and hasn’t mentioned anything!!!

Reactions: 10
Anyone else disappointed her and Niall haven’t mentioned anything about the Elle/Connor situation? I am kind of not surprised as I do think Meggan in particular doesn’t like to rock the boat, which I do understand to some extent but I think the tweets were so bad that I am surprised they re still happy to follow and support them both? I thought when James and Cary’s unfollowed maybe they would but now I’m not so sure! She’s been posting loads so just be aware and hasn’t mentioned anything!!!
yeah I am! Can’t say I’m surprised as Meggan loves to stay out of controversy but especially last few months her and Niall have hung over with Elle and Connor a lot more, and I was expecting something since James and Cary’s have posted their statements and unfollowed. I can understand it’s difficult for her as they are friends but those tweets are shocking and her silence (well not even silence as she’s posting as normal) is really disappointing!

yeah I am! Can’t say I’m surprised as Meggan loves to stay out of controversy but especially last few months her and Niall have hung over with Elle and Connor a lot more, and I was expecting something since James and Cary’s have posted their statements and unfollowed. I can understand it’s difficult for her as they are friends but those tweets are shocking and her silence (well not even silence as she’s posting as normal) is really disappointing!
Glad I’m not the only one! Like you say, they’ve def become more friendly recently, I was hoping they were just waiting to see what other bigger influencers did but now James and Cary’s have made a statement and unfollowed I was sort of expecting the same! Or at least some reference to what’s gone on and their thoughts! But nothing ans she has almost been posting more than normal the last few days! I know she has her Beyond app launching new stuff so I wonder if maybe staying out of to you stop it detracting from that? I’m hoping she will address it at some point though as I can’t imagine her or Niall agree with the types of things that were being posted at all!

Reactions: 8
Glad I’m not the only one! Like you say, they’ve def become more friendly recently, I was hoping they were just waiting to see what other bigger influencers did but now James and Cary’s have made a statement and unfollowed I was sort of expecting the same! Or at least some reference to what’s gone on and their thoughts! But nothing ans she has almost been posting more than normal the last few days! I know she has her Beyond app launching new stuff so I wonder if maybe staying out of to you stop it detracting from that? I’m hoping she will address it at some point though as I can’t imagine her or Niall agree with the types of things that were being posted at all!
Maybe she’ll address it in a vlog or something when she uploads again but tbh I can’t see her addressing it because it doesn’t seem like she’s getting much backlash for not doing even though her and Niall were just as close to them as James and Cary’s!! Would love to know what they’ve been saying about it behind closed doors

Maybe she’ll address it in a vlog or something when she uploads again but tbh I can’t see her addressing it because it doesn’t seem like she’s getting much backlash for not doing even though her and Niall were just as close to them as James and Cary’s!! Would love to know what they’ve been saying about it behind closed doors
I don’t think she will say anything online either
maybe a vlog though? Hopefully there will be some reference! But yes would LOVE to know what they’ve been saying!!!

Reactions: 2
yes i’m so disappointed in them. they voiced their opinions a lot during BLM movement and Meggan exposed a few racist people in her dms and was public about being very anti racist. as well in youtube videos. Niall is even more vocal about this and i remember him crying at the racist hate the footballers got in the summer. Don’t know how i feel about them now. I thought they had good morals and weren’t afraid to voice their anti racism but by continuing to follow someone like Elle especially when carys and james have clearly cut connections, clearly they didn’t care enough. i really expected them to speak up like james and carys did (friends with elle & con for years!!) or at least unfollow. their silence leaves me feeling disappointed in both of them.

yes i’m so disappointed in them. they voiced their opinions a lot during BLM movement and Meggan exposed a few racist people in her dms and was public about being very anti racist. as well in youtube videos. Niall is even more vocal about this and i remember him crying at the racist hate the footballers got in the summer. Don’t know how i feel about them now. I thought they had good morals and weren’t afraid to voice their anti racism but by continuing to follow someone like Elle especially when carys and james have clearly cut connections, clearly they didn’t care enough. i really expected them to speak up like james and carys did (friends with elle & con for years!!) or at least unfollow. their silence leaves me feeling disappointed in both of them.
niall has unfollowed both elle and Connor! So time will tell if meggan does anything

Reactions: 6
Good for Niall for unfollowing đŸ‘đŸ» he always seems to have opinions on big matters... Meggan has no excuse now of not being aware...

Reactions: 7
and just seen that Meggan has unfollowed too! Wonder if they’ll address it on Instagram or YouTube as well

• Wow
Reactions: 9
For sombody that didn’t want to play in to the marketing ploy about new year new you she is offering a discount and heavily promoting it

Reactions: 11
Didn’t realise her and Niall had been together 7 years? Isn’t she only like 25/26? They are cute together but I get a vibe from him he was a bit of a player, maybe not so much now. I’m sure she said he turned her down a couple times before agreeing to date her

Reactions: 1
Didn’t realise her and Niall had been together 7 years? Isn’t she only like 25/26? They are cute together but I get a vibe from him he was a bit of a player, maybe not so much now. I’m sure she said he turned her down a couple times before agreeing to date her
true she talks a lot about it in a fair few of her vids x

Yet she is a far bigger catch than him (acknowledging everyone has different personal taste...)