Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have an idea of what her new business is? She's launching it next year and her latest vlogmas she has a clip of her in a meeting. "It has heart."

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have an idea of what her new business is? She's launching it next year and her latest vlogmas she has a clip of her in a meeting. "It has heart."
I remember her saying in a vlog a while ago that it’s something that hasn’t been done yet and also hinted at it being eco. Activewear made with recycled materials has already been done so I’m curious to see what it is. Although hope she doesn’t greenwash us like Grave Beverly does with TALA

Reactions: 4
I remember her saying in a vlog a while ago that it’s something that hasn’t been done yet and also hinted at it being eco. Activewear made with recycled materials has already been done so I’m curious to see what it is. Although hope she doesn’t greenwash us like Grave Beverly does with TALA
I don't know why but influencers jumping on the 'eco' trend only when they wanna sell something rubs me the wrong way, when they've never expressed an interest in the environment previously. Meggan has two cars, does fast fashion hauls, goes on more holidays than the average person when has she ever cared about being eco o_O

Reactions: 17
I don't know why but influencers jumping on the 'eco' trend only when they wanna sell something rubs me the wrong way, when they've never expressed an interest in the environment previously. Meggan has two cars, does fast fashion hauls, goes on more holidays than the average person when has she ever cared about being eco o_O
It’s so disingenuous isn’t it. I do feel a bit harsh saying that because I will go on holiday via plane and me and my partner live together but still have a car each, however I will still recycle, choose eco/ reusable cleaning products, loose veg etc etc so then I do feel a bit hypocritical criticising meggan, however I’m not claiming I’m super eco/shelling eco products!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s so disingenuous isn’t it. I do feel a bit harsh saying that because I will go on holiday via plane and me and my partner live together but still have a car each, however I will still recycle, choose eco/ reusable cleaning products, loose veg etc etc so then I do feel a bit hypocritical criticising meggan, however I’m not claiming I’m super eco/shelling eco products!
Absolutely!! No one is perfect I also travel by plane a couple of times a year, have a car etc but do what I can like yourself such as being veggie, rarely buy new clothes and buy eco cleaning stuff, but I'm not selling myself as an eco business like influencers do and then go against it in every other area of their lives. Like the fact she got a new Tesla and then kept her beetle because she was too attached!! Her and Niall both wfh, she has a home gym, and gets the train to London when she goes there.. does she really need two cars to go to Homesense?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely!! No one is perfect I also travel by plane a couple of times a year, have a car etc but do what I can like yourself such as being veggie, rarely buy new clothes and buy eco cleaning stuff, but I'm not selling myself as an eco business like influencers do and then go against it in every other area of their lives. Like the fact she got a new Tesla and then kept her beetle because she was too attached!! Her and Niall both wfh, she has a home gym, and gets the train to London when she goes there.. does she really need two cars to go to Homesense?
Does she need 2 cars to go to Homesense got me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think the social media world isn't for her. For years her mental health surrounding her online presence seems to have consistently declined.
She's SUCH a talented musician and I think had she stuck to doing more with that, even if it was basing her socials on music instead of fitness, she may feel more fulfilled.
She has a beautiful voice and I think ultimatley that’s where her heart lies. I do think although she has done a few more ‘insta hun things’ she is still one of the nicer influencers, I gen think she is bothered about her followers unlike a lot of them.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s gonna be swimwear and activewear combined

Reactions: 2
Shes done a lot "never been done before" things lately

Reactions: 3
is it just me or does meggan seem to be having way more of a good time and laughs more and has more fun with karl in the last few months than niall? he’s definitely taken a back seat, poor Karl’s like her little slave too i’m sure with the nipples out and half dressed all the time he doesn’t know where to look

and correct. the blue zara top was gorge. she didn’t wear it cause it didn’t show enough stomach or under boob. mental

I’m almost positive it’s a clothing/swimsuit line. She had a Pinterest board up last year called ‘swim’ but it was all pins of clothing. The board was then hidden after awhile

Reactions: 2
So leggings then…. Ground breaking 😆
View attachment 911190
I think that’s probably just another Bo + Tee collection, it’s got the same thing on the bum.

Also don’t necessarily think her thing she’s been working on has to be all about sustainability, it seems like that’s just stuff they were looking at
for packaging. I’m curious what it will turn out to be.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I hope she doesn't release an activewear line. The market is so oversaturated - every pair of *new* leggings look exactly the same

I think that’s probably just another Bo + Tee collection, it’s got the same thing on the bum.

Also don’t necessarily think her thing she’s been working on has to be all about sustainability, it seems like that’s just stuff they were looking at
for packaging. I’m curious what it will turn out to be.
the irony - endless collections with bo and Tee and yet ill do a sustainable brand lol

Ummm, no Ad/gifted on the lights for fun pics, she said they contacted her to ask if she wanted any and she said yes, for the front of the house!! C’mon, no excuses, they know the rules.