Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was quite enjoying the house and life updates vlog until Niall appeared,I find him quite irritating almost needy. He probably isn't, I just get a strange vibe from him

Reactions: 7
I’ve not followed Meg for years, is this her natural hair? Because what the hell happened? She looks gorgeous this colour and the condition is lovely, it looks thin, damaged and too bleached now.
I think the roots are closest to her natural because I think even then she got it lightened? Also in fairness she was probably wearing extensions in these, she’s mentioned not having very thick hair and she used to get those to help with volume.

I think she’d look amazing with gingery auburn or brunette hair, or even just a darker blonde like in the photos looks great.

Reactions: 1
I think the roots are closest to her natural because I think even then she got it lightened? Also in fairness she was probably wearing extensions in these, she’s mentioned not having very thick hair and she used to get those to help with volume.

I think she’d look amazing with gingery auburn or brunette hair, or even just a darker blonde like in the photos looks great.
Yeah I wondered about extensions but I couldn’t see any, I didn’t watch her at all back then so don’t really know🤷‍♀️ Her hair just looks so frazzled now on the ends. I think she’s really beautiful and agree, a darker more natural shade would suit her more.

Reactions: 2
I was quite enjoying the house and life updates vlog until Niall appeared,I find him quite irritating almost needy. He probably isn't, I just get a strange vibe from him
Completely agree about Niall. There is something about him that creeps me out, he tries soooo hard but he’s just so annoying

Reactions: 4
Completely agree about Niall. There is something about him that creeps me out, he tries soooo hard but he’s just so annoying
I get a bit of a jealous/insecure vibe from him, because she's so popular. Also I think he knows she's very flirty with his friend as well. I noticed in one vlog when she was doing a work out at the gym, all he seemed to do was wander around in the background, as if he was keeping an eye on her

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched the latest vlog and I probably won't but I love how it's titled 'An emotional vlog'.
Girl. You have some sort of meltdown in every vlog this is a series not a title.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't watched the latest vlog and I probably won't but I love how it's titled 'An emotional vlog'.
Girl. You have some sort of meltdown in every vlog this is a series not a title.
She titles them all like that and it’s infuriating just say what the vlog is, literally Niall passing his test

Reactions: 10
Thoughts?? Wasn't sure about her at first... started watching her videos and she grew on me. She seems like a beautiful person inside and out.
I thought Nial's explanation about when he decided to pop the "big question" hilarious. "I got the idea a few weeks ago." Nice one m8 😂
7D6B29E0-36CB-4415-9A4A-CC120687FB6D.jpeg

I used to LOVE her, but she clickbaits so hard it’s embarrassed and I’ve gone off her massively. Reasons below:
1. There’s always something wrong with her. Usually it’s something “she can’t talk about”. Despite her lovely life, I’ve realised she’s a spoilt, self-entitled brat.
2. Every other vlog is titled “an emotional one”… her latest one was this week. Why was it emotional? It was “emotional” because Niall passed his driving test. That’s it. And neither of them got emotional about it in the vlog.
3. She plays up to the camera on stories and vlogs and reminds me of a friend I recently cut off. Everything was about “taking videos for Insta” and looking like she was having loads of fun. The dancing, the cringey faces, it all reminds me of a show I know too well.

She needs to get a grip imo.

She titles them all like that and it’s infuriating just say what the vlog is, literally Niall passing his test
My friend sent me this the other day 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 920500
I used to LOVE her, but she clickbaits so hard it’s embarrassed and I’ve gone off her massively. Reasons below:
1. There’s always something wrong with her. Usually it’s something “she can’t talk about”. Despite her lovely life, I’ve realised she’s a spoilt, self-entitled brat.
2. Every other vlog is titled “an emotional one”… her latest one was this week. Why was it emotional? It was “emotional” because Niall passed his driving test. That’s it. And neither of them got emotional about it in the vlog.
3. She plays up to the camera on stories and vlogs and reminds me of a friend I recently cut off. Everything was about “taking videos for Insta” and looking like she was having loads of fun. The dancing, the cringey faces, it all reminds me of a show I know too well.

She needs to get a grip imo.

My friend sent me this the other day 😆
Haha yes they’r all like big reveal titles or seen like they’re going to be life changing updates but nothing ever happens?! They’re quite boring in my opinion 😴

Reactions: 3
Where is their honeymoon going to be? I cba trying to skip through the vlog lol thanks

Bit crappy trying to win a viewer give away without watching the vlog?
lmaoooo I’m genuinely not arsed about the sponsored giveaways, just cba watching a half an hour rambling vlog and was curious as to what this “different” type of honeymoon was. Why are you bothered anyway the giveaways aren’t out the goodness of her heart it’s to drum up engagement and £££

Reactions: 7
to be fair, the giveaways can be written off as business expenses. it gets higher youtube views that’s all,

the new click bait…. ‘what i got for christmas’

IT WAS A DATE NIGHT WITH NIALL DINNER AND CONCERT. said it was her present to herself

WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am SO SICK of hearing about Niall passing his driving test. Maybe its a bigger deal in the UK? In the USA everyone gets their license at 16 or at the latest by 18 so it's hard for me to care about it in every single vlog. Especially when he got a Tesla as his first car before he even had a license...

Reactions: 9
I am SO SICK of hearing about Niall passing his driving test. Maybe its a bigger deal in the UK? In the USA everyone gets their license at 16 or at the latest by 18 so it's hard for me to care about it in every single vlog. Especially when he got a Tesla as his first car before he even had a license...
I agree they’ve been speaking about it a lottttt recently but tbf it is quite a big deal in the UK to pass your test. We have to sit a theory test then a practical test both of which have quite a long wait list at the moment and can be very difficult to pass! But I get where you’re coming from, they have been banging on about it a lot

Reactions: 6
I agree they’ve been speaking about it a lottttt recently but tbf it is quite a big deal in the UK to pass your test. We have to sit a theory test then a practical test both of which have quite a long wait list at the moment and can be very difficult to pass! But I get where you’re coming from, they have been banging on about it a lot
Oh gotcha, I do understand when they mentioned the wait since Covid. But do most people wait that long anyways, like why did he get it years ago before Covid? But i know you guys also have WAY better public transportation than us. We don't even really have an option to not get it. But we also have to take an entire summer course. Drive with an instructor for 6 hours in city, suburbs, mountains, take a written test, and take a driving test.