Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an odd choice. There’s already so so many brands out there doing gym clothes. If it’s a collab with a brand it makes a bit more sense but I get the sense it’s her own brand.

Reactions: 3
It’s an odd choice. There’s already so so many brands out there doing gym clothes. If it’s a collab with a brand it makes a bit more sense but I get the sense it’s her own brand.
I've heard her collab with bo and tee the leggings weren't great.

• Wow
Yes I believe it’s a combination of a gym clothes and swimwear brand and it’s her own brand.

Lol I love meggan but this ties into her “influencer brands are better because they know what people want” comment on her last vid

Reactions: 4
I really can't be bothered to watch the latest vlog - has anyone got a summary?
Picking apples from the garden, unboxing autumn garlands, gym, choosing an outfit, home sense halloween haul with her mum, making apple crumble, Niall making them pizzas with their new pizza oven

Reactions: 2
Picking apples from the garden, unboxing autumn garlands, gym, choosing an outfit, home sense halloween haul with her mum, making apple crumble, Niall making them pizzas with their new pizza oven
basically last years vlog after her taking two weeks off and doing the here’s my bum in four different poses in my new leggings i want everyone to ask me about but i can’t tell you what they are

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbh the latest vlog is my favourite in a while. Not a total Niall overload, cosy bits, and I think her relationship with her mum is so nice.
Feel like her fitness content gets her more views but I prefer the chill homey vlogs.

Reactions: 7
I was wondering how long it would take for their to be a thread on Meggan! I discovered her about 2 years ago and I loved her!! But this last year I find myself finding her annoying and close to unfollowing! Her constant ‘feeling down’ when I would do anything for her lifestyle. Her constant shoving her bum in your face and smoochy pics with Niall! I used to like their relationship, it was natural and subtle but she is shoving it down our throats recently! Her dogs are cute though!! Im finding her abit like a broken record now, her Vlogs are predictable and she loves a clickbait title. I feel like she doesn’t even want to be an ‘influencer’ anymore too.

Reactions: 10
I was wondering how long it would take for their to be a thread on Meggan! I discovered her about 2 years ago and I loved her!! But this last year I find myself finding her annoying and close to unfollowing! Her constant ‘feeling down’ when I would do anything for her lifestyle. Her constant shoving her bum in your face and smoochy pics with Niall! I used to like their relationship, it was natural and subtle but she is shoving it down our throats recently! Her dogs are cute though!! Im finding her abit like a broken record now, her Vlogs are predictable and she loves a clickbait title. I feel like she doesn’t even want to be an ‘influencer’ anymore too.
i completely agree- the constant feeling down and i get anxiety is a terrible terrible thing but there’s things that don’t add up- if you feel down you don’t constantly post, get excited about silly things to look relevant, beg for attention and interaction about things ‘she can’t talk about yet’ and wear literally as little as possible whilst acting like she hasn’t been looking after her fitness??? she acts like an excited and naive child at times it’s becoming fake

Reactions: 6
Com
i completely agree- the constant feeling down and i get anxiety is a terrible terrible thing but there’s things that don’t add up- if you feel down you don’t constantly post, get excited about silly things to look relevant, beg for attention and interaction about things ‘she can’t talk about yet’ and wear literally as little as possible whilst acting like she hasn’t been looking after her fitness??? she acts like an excited and naive child at times it’s becoming fake
Completely agree! She’s becoming annoying!

She kinda lost her true self trying to be all positive vibes beyond the clouds, instead of being real and raw and talk openly about many different life topics

She kinda lost her true self trying to be all positive vibes beyond the clouds, instead of being real and raw and talk openly about many different life topics
I think she has been raw and honest tho? She has talked more about her feelings and doesn’t fake it like some of the other irritating people in the social atmosphere!

Reactions: 1
I think that that's just her and her character tbh. She has always seemed a bit airy fairy.

Very perfect summary.

I think since Niall has become a cooking influencer etc with the good bite he's being shown more to boost his channels, whereas in the old vlogs he didn't even really seem to like being on camera. I liked the dynamic before with one person being an influencer and the other having a 'normal' job, but now it feels like the boyfriends just have to be in everything now and it basically become a couples channel e.g. Elle and Con, Carys and James, Gemma Miles and her bf, Steph Elswood and 'trev'. I don't really care for it anymore

Reactions: 11
I think since Niall has become a cooking influencer etc with the good bite he's being shown more to boost his channels, whereas in the old vlogs he didn't even really seem to like being on camera. I liked the dynamic before with one person being an influencer and the other having a 'normal' job, but now it feels like the boyfriends just have to be in everything now and it basically become a couples channel e.g. Elle and Con, Carys and James, Gemma Miles and her bf, Steph Elswood and 'trev'. I don't really care for it anymore
Fully agree. Niall’s cooking stuff is good and I don’t begrudge him success with that, but I don’t remember him being as obnoxious as he’s gotten? (Also lol when Meggan was praising him for telling off a sexist guy that said women don’t like football… okay, well done on the bare minimum.)

As you said, it’s become a lot like couples vlogs and it’s annoying when Meggan is the one I subscribed to?

Reactions: 5