Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor bridesmaids, they all look so uncomfortable in their dresses. I hope she doesn't make them wear this one :oops: View attachment 737409
Wow :( I really hope she doesn’t chose those, they’re too tight! It’s identical to a dress she would wear but it’s not fair to make them wear that style too. If that were me I’d feel really self conscious and I’m a size 6-8

Reactions: 4
Oh noooo I feel like she's just put them in dresses that she would wear herself without thinking about what's practical for an entire day let alone other people. One glass of prosecco and I'd be feeling so self-conscious
Yep that’s exactly it… Megg obviously loves that kind of dress and would be happy wearing it to a wedding, it’s basically what she wore for her dads wedding, but it’s not really fair on them, and they might feel like they can’t say anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm guessing her and Niall are already going back to Ibiza soon as they seemed to enjoy their holiday that much last month, oh to be a rich influencer

Reactions: 11
Omg those dresses though. I’m a size 8-10 with a pretty flat stomach but it certaintly isn’t after I drink and have food!

I’d be so self conscious. I think it looks a bit cheap too!?

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing her and Niall are already going back to Ibiza soon as they seemed to enjoy their holiday that much last month, oh to be a rich influencer
they did indeed - can't help but ask myself whennn does this people work 😂

They're also so lucky that they have her mum to always look after their pets too. I'm glad she doesn't mind always taking an extra 2 dogs and a cat whilst she's on her own as well as having her own dog as most families would have to put them in pet accommodation or reconsider how many holidays they take

I used to watch Meggan on YouTube all the time but now I find I’m skipping through her videos and not enjoying them anymore as much. I don’t know if it’s the fact Niall is in them more and I find him quite annoying plus she’s always shrieking at him?!

Don’t get me wrong she still seems sweet and quite genuine but yeah her videos aren’t for me anymore.

Reactions: 8
I used to watch Meggan on YouTube all the time but now I find I’m skipping through her videos and not enjoying them anymore as much. I don’t know if it’s the fact Niall is in them more and I find him quite annoying plus she’s always shrieking at him?!

Don’t get me wrong she still seems sweet and quite genuine but yeah her videos aren’t for me anymore.
Yeah, I still love Meggan but I find it annoying when there’s a lot of Niall in the vlogs, which there has been lately :confused:

I’m just find the constant OTT love fest a bit annoying! I love there relationship and are very much in love which is so lovely but I find it all a bit dull and do think they are both loosing there individual selfs If that makes sense…

also her dress sense is mental! Love her gym style but the rest of the time it’s just a big look at me….

Reactions: 6
did anyone else catch that she said she doesn’t like or support PLT in her recent video?! good on her 😁 meanwhile molly mae is the creative director 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Found it a bit odd when she said Elle Darby probably puts more love into her brand than other clothing owners because she's from instagram... what the actual??

• Wow
nah i can’t with her content anymore. it’s just all look at me and click bait and mentioning ‘secret projects’ and ‘secret things going on’ she can’t ever show or talk about but still brings up.

The PLT/ nasty gal thing- course she doesn’t support them now lol cause it’s cheap and she can afford anything she wants now-forgets she used to wear PLT all the time when she was skint at the start of her youtube career. the tit she did mention in the new video is rat and boa, SLA, angelle collection , Girl of Muse- half this tit was gifted from her mates and the rest really expensive clothing.

she’s been absolutely FLAT out showing these new area protein shakes and yoghurts they’ve been drinking desperately trying to get work and free tit from them like they did with Fuel protein.

i understand anxiety as someone who gets it so bad at times but she would start to feel better if everything didn’t have to be portrayed as a perfect autumnal perfectly in love sparkly dream life.

90% of all you tubers in the last year have changed so so much.

Reactions: 9
I kind of hate myself for saying this but I'm starting to get a little annoyed with her vids. The constant bringing things up “shes not allowed to talk about” is so annoying and her last vlog just seemed a little all over the place, it seemed so scatty and hyperactive. I'm glad she's happier but I needed something a bit calmer after that!

Oh no, here we go again.....
Uugghhh, just wear some classy/classic clothes for once, you would look just as amazing! This stuff looks so cheap and attention seeking :(

Screenshot_20210910-145631_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210910-145637_Instagram.jpg

I think the jumpsuit is alright but she should really get the legs tailored, they’re waaaay too long on her.

I think the jumpsuit is alright but she should really get the legs tailored, they’re waaaay too long on her.
All I could think about with that pic is how there’s sand/dust all over the bottoms of the jumpsuit legs 😂

Reactions: 7
Okay hear me out here because I’m aware that this is very petty to air I do occasionally watch her but not often I think her ‘look’ has changed since she first started out. She’s starting to look ‘grubby’ and those big hoops she wears etc don’t suit her

Okay hear me out here because I’m aware that this is very petty to air I do occasionally watch her but not often I think her ‘look’ has changed since she first started out. She’s starting to look ‘grubby’ and those big hoops she wears etc don’t suit her
I used to really like her, I rarely watch her any more. I'm not completely sure why I don't enjoy her blogs as much. She is definitely one of the nicer individuals working on social media, but something just seems different.

Reactions: 6