Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her, I rarely watch her any more. I'm not completely sure why I don't enjoy her blogs as much. She is definitely one of the nicer individuals working on social media, but something just seems different.
Spot on!!

Reactions: 1
I adore Meggan and love her content, she seems so genuine and down to earth. But I cannot STAND when Niall mentions her on his Instagram story and calls her “Megan”, does anyone else notice this or is it just me?…. Why can he never spell his fiancé’s name correctly?

Reactions: 2
I adore Meggan and love her content, she seems so genuine and down to earth. But I cannot STAND when Niall mentions her on his Instagram story and calls her “Megan”, does anyone else notice this or is it just me?…. Why can he never spell his fiancé’s name correctly?
shes actually called megan
she just changed it for instagram to double g - bit like a stage name i guess

Reactions: 5
Her real name really is Megan though?

Reactions: 1
Or it could be that that IG handle wasn't available (not sticking up for her it's just a thought that popped into my head after dealing with similar battles haha)

Reactions: 3
Oh gosh haha I had no idea her name was actually just one g! Feel silly now 😳 thanks for letting me know guys 😊

i wouldn’t feel silly - she’s the one that changed her actual name spelling to be ‘cooler’

and another missing two youtube uploads. next one no doubt will be another same vlog pumpkins singing ANOTHER leg routine and getting niall to tell everyone what they are making for dinner together while they witch fight and she pretends to everyone it’s a joke because their relationship is filled with hearts and flowers only

Reactions: 6
i wouldn’t feel silly - she’s the one that changed her actual name spelling to be ‘cooler’

and another missing two youtube uploads. next one no doubt will be another same vlog pumpkins singing ANOTHER leg routine and getting niall to tell everyone what they are making for dinner together while they witch fight and she pretends to everyone it’s a joke because their relationship is filled with hearts and flowers only
Falling In love with each other all over again every month at the moment 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Did Meggan mention that there wasn’t going to be a video today / why? She usually says something

love her so much and she'll always be my favourite youtuber but, idk why she seems different in last couple of months 🤔

Reactions: 3
Genuinely like her but and it’s a a big but, she’s friends with Elle and conman…that’s a big put off for me, those two and Carys and James are so fake, E & C are vile. So showy and narcissistic, I can’t help but think birds of a feather….. If she hate PLT why is she promoting Elles cheap Angelle range.

Reactions: 8
love her so much and she'll always be my favourite youtuber but, idk why she seems different in last couple of months 🤔
Yess I feel the same, haven't clicked on any of her videos on the past couple months, and I was such a fan of hers.. something is off and it's interesting that people on here think the same!

Reactions: 6