Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch Meggan’s videos and she was the only “influencer” I could watch all the way through... I’ve noticed I haven’t watched a full video in a few months and I skip through and click off her stories atm :censored: I think when they had their new gym built etc I just switched off from her a bit??

Also whenever she mentions looking forward to Friday/the weekend I click off! It’s like wishing your life away by saying “it’s Thursday which means it’s Friday eve which means it’s nearly the end of the week” I get what she’s saying but what about her followers who work weekends or can’t have “cosy” weekends? :censored:
Yes to the weekend thing. It’s. Got so old now. And like you said, a huge percentage of her following probably don’t have a weekend. I know I don’t 😅 Friday/Saturday/Sunday are just another work day!

Reactions: 8
no i can’t - it’s like every week the same thing now. new story ‘something to tell you on monday’… i’m nervous ‘

well why don’t you just tell us on monday or saying you dying for the clout just tell us now cause you love the drama

eugh

Reactions: 9
anyone noticed how instagram is down but you youtube isn’t—- so she won’t post her video even though it was due up at 5 because she can’t do her instagram post to announce a new video upload

would ruin the engagement for the no doubt bo and tee edit that is old news and we aren’t excited anyway
I bet they ll have postponed the launch because of Instagram being down….that may not be her decision thought if Bo and Tee want to wait to post? I mean it doesn’t really make sense to do it when no one is going to see! Although I mean as you said, it wasn’t exactly a surprise announcement given her and Niall kept posting stories with tonnes of Bo and Tee bags in the background 🤣🤣🤣 bit of a giveaway that! Lol!

I bet they ll have postponed the launch because of Instagram being down….that may not be her decision thought if Bo and Tee want to wait to post? I mean it doesn’t really make sense to do it when no one is going to see! Although I mean as you said, it wasn’t exactly a surprise announcement given her and Niall kept posting stories with tonnes of Bo and Tee bags in the background 🤣🤣🤣 bit of a giveaway that! Lol!
I think you are right ya know! Bo and Tee most likely just postponed... I LOVEEEEE the range 😍 I think it’s so different to anything I’ve seen before and you can tell that Meggan had tons of say in it it’s just so her!!!

Reactions: 1
I reaaally don't like the placement of the logo on the leggings, feel like it just draws attention to the crotch area which I deffo don't want when working out.

Reactions: 7
I really don't think her new range is anything special. The whole influencer doing workout/loungewear thing is overplayed.

Reactions: 11
I think the clothes are cute, but it did make me lol a bit when Meggan says she was asking the girls on the shoot their opinions and they loved it, like… I doubt they’re going to feel like they can say anything bad?

I think the clothes are cute, but it did make me lol a bit when Meggan says she was asking the girls on the shoot their opinions and they loved it, like… I doubt they’re going to feel like they can say anything bad?
Exactly. They couldn’t exactly turn round,on what I assume was a paid job for them, and say ‘nah, they’re crap’ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
This Carl dude is such a third wheel haha 😂 I like him though, feel a bit sorry for him!

• Haha
yeah, does he live with them? he is always around!
He’s their friend but I think he’s been around more lately because he works with Niall on the Good Bite.
I dunno, I don’t get the third wheel thing, if you like both people in a couple (and they clearly both like him as well) are you meant to not hang out with them unless there’s somebody else as well?

I’m also curious if anybody got anything from the collab, I’ve been considering a few pieces.

Reactions: 4
Here we go with the Advent calendars, I wonder if any influencers think ‘you know what, maybe I will donate a few of my 5+ advents I get sent to charity’. I really like Meggan, but seeing her and others constantly gifted 100 of pounds worth of Advents every year just makes me rage, it completely puts me off buying any of them from the companies, I know it’s all for advertisement but itjust comes across as greedy and really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The Lush one is £185!

Reactions: 14
The Lush one is £185!
😲😲😲 Jeez you’re right… it’s mad, especially when influencers (including Meggan) could afford to just… buy it? I’m looking forward to vlogmas but she’ll probably end up with loads of calendars to open every day and it’s just going to rub it in a bit isn’t it.

Also that bit in the vlog about the menu typo. It’s not a big deal but imagine you work so hard on a collab with somebody and throw them a gorgeous launch party and they include that in the vlog 😆

Reactions: 3
😲😲😲 Jeez you’re right… it’s mad, especially when influencers (including Meggan) could afford to just… buy it? I’m looking forward to vlogmas but she’ll probably end up with loads of calendars to open every day and it’s just going to rub it in a bit isn’t it.

Also that bit in the vlog about the menu typo. It’s not a big deal but imagine you work so hard on a collab with somebody and throw them a gorgeous launch party and they include that in the vlog 😆
Meggan did lots of big giveaways last vlogmas, so I actually don’t agree

He’s their friend but I think he’s been around more lately because he works with Niall on the Good Bite.
I dunno, I don’t get the third wheel thing, if you like both people in a couple (and they clearly both like him as well) are you meant to not hang out with them unless there’s somebody else as well?

I’m also curious if anybody got anything from the collab, I’ve been considering a few pieces.
Sooo the carl thing, yea he works with Niall on the good bite now but he was actually Meggan friend first from memory! Lol!

I bought one of the sweatshirts from the collection, I loved the colours of the gym stuff but as much as I wanted to try it, I HATE working out and it was too expensive to justify buying it to have it sit in my drawers and not get worn! Really wanted the purple sweatshirt tho as loved the colour, didn’t want to pay £35 tho so spent ages googling trying to find alternatives and never found one the same….decided not to buy it because I thought it was too expensive but had signed up on their website and registered and kept looking at it online anyway, got a few emails from them with the usual oooo we saw you looking kind of thing but just deleted them as has decided not to spend the money and then they sent me through a 20% off voucher 🙈 which reduced it down to £28 with free postage and it came today! lol! I only ordered it Saturday! I didn’t feel so bad spending £28! It’s still a lot though, I love the colour and I got a size 10 as I compared to what Meggan wore and we re similar height etc, it’s oversized but not stupid, nice and soft on the inside, I really like it actually and I love the colour! But….I have a collusion hoodie I bought last year for about £15 I think….which is def softer on the outside overall and same on the inside, so for the money, had I not been drawn in by the colour, I wouldn’t spend it again on the products as they are realistically more than I wanted to spend, but it feels nice quality and we ll see how it washes etc but I really love it to be fair! Can’t comment on the gym stuff as I didn’t buy any but I imagine it’s probably nice quality based on the sweatshirt….came in a really nice fancy box as well! Lol!! I felt fancy opening it anyway considering it’s one of the most expensive things I’ve bought in a whole clothes wise! Lol!

Meggan did lots of big giveaways last vlogmas, so I actually don’t agree
Were they to charity though? Those big giveaways influencers do are a way to boost following etc, so they aren't completely selfless acts

Reactions: 7
Were they to charity though? Those big giveaways influencers do are a way to boost following etc, so they aren't completely selfless acts
Yep… it’s a nice thing to do but the rules to enter are follow/subscribe/tag other people (so they see it and follow/subscribe). And if I remember, the smaller giveaways during vlogmas you had to answer a question you would know if you watched a vlog, so again it’s about engagement.

I’m not hating on Meggan, it’s an influencer thing in general, but my original point stands.

Reactions: 6

You're so right actually.....I feel super judgemental now! Sorry Carl 🙈 :ROFLMAO: