Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fully agree. Niall’s cooking stuff is good and I don’t begrudge him success with that, but I don’t remember him being as obnoxious as he’s gotten? (Also lol when Meggan was praising him for telling off a sexist guy that said women don’t like football… okay, well done on the bare minimum.)

As you said, it’s become a lot like couples vlogs and it’s annoying when Meggan is the one I subscribed to?
I def get the above….and I haven’t enjoyed her videos as much lately as I used to BUT what I will say is at least Niall does have his own line of work and makes his own money, he has said a few times in videos he wants to have his own money, buy his own things etc and not just take Meggans money, and he is quite accepting of the fact that they have they stuff they have because of her and is appreciative etc but wants to be able to contribute, and I actually like that about him because I feel like with a lot of these other couples, the women is the main earner etc and the guy is just mooching offof them and taking the piss….like if they split, he has his own work to fall back on etc and could support himself which I think is good

Reactions: 9
I def get the above….and I haven’t enjoyed her videos as much lately as I used to BUT what I will say is at least Niall does have his own line of work and makes his own money, he has said a few times in videos he wants to have his own money, buy his own things etc and not just take Meggans money, and he is quite accepting of the fact that they have they stuff they have because of her and is appreciative etc but wants to be able to contribute, and I actually like that about him because I feel like with a lot of these other couples, the women is the main earner etc and the guy is just mooching offof them and taking the piss….like if they split, he has his own work to fall back on etc and could support himself which I think is good
Agree! It does seem to be quite successful, whether that's because all the recipes are on Beyond/Meggan's influence and audience etc who knows..

I've never personally tried it as every recipe always has chicken in, they both seem to be quite big meat eaters which is surprising considering how their animals are treated as their babies

Reactions: 6
Agree! It does seem to be quite successful, whether that's because all the recipes are on Beyond/Meggan's influence and audience etc who knows..

I've never personally tried it as every recipe always has chicken in, they both seem to be quite big meat eaters which is surprising considering how their animals are treated as their babies
I actually love the look of a lot of his recipes and I like how it’s sort of healthy/good for you but not super in your face healthy, I keep meaning to try some recipes when I get my arse in gear! Lol! But I like the fact he has his own thing and wants to do well and contribute which I think a lot of male influencers in couples just don’t do as they’re happy to sit back and take their partners money without seemingly doing much at all!

I have found her blogs/content a bit much lately because they are very clearly excited about their wedding and very much in love clearly and I find that a bit much but that’s just me really, I’m not an overly expressive person in that way or particularly romantic and so I do find it off putting but I also think why should they downplay how they are feel to not offend miserable people like me! Lol! I just skip over those bits!

Re the meat thing…..🙄🙄 I love animals…all sorts of animals and I’m a massive animal lover but, as much as I’d love not to eat them, I am a big meat eater as well so I can’t slate them for that!! 🙈

Reactions: 3
and yet it wasn’t an update it was about her period - few people actually called her out in the youtube comments

Reactions: 2
and yet it wasn’t an update it was about her period - few people actually called her out in the youtube comments
I feel really uneasy when influencers promote that natural cycles app... It's not the same as a foundation or even a fitness app, it could literally result in a baby, a human life?

Reactions: 15
I feel really uneasy when influencers promote that natural cycles app... It's not the same as a foundation or even a fitness app, it could literally result in a baby, a human life?
yeah tbh my only critique of meggan at the moment is this. she speaks about this app like it’s an actual method of contraception. in reality it’s just a period tracking app like we all probably already have? it’s NOT reliable at all and should not be used on its own for contraception. she talks about it a lot but isn’t clear about this.

Reactions: 8
yeah tbh my only critique of meggan at the moment is this. she speaks about this app like it’s an actual method of contraception. in reality it’s just a period tracking app like we all probably already have? it’s NOT reliable at all and should not be used on its own for contraception. she talks about it a lot but isn’t clear about this.
If it’s natural cycles she is talking about I think it is technically classed a contraceptive method …. I don’t think it’s a particularly safe or reliable one though, but loads of women seem to love it

Reactions: 1
If it’s natural cycles she is talking about I think it is technically classed a contraceptive method …. I don’t think it’s a particularly safe or reliable one though, but loads of women seem to love it
yes that’s it, it probably is insightful & helpful ! but it shouldn’t be used individually as contraception. it’s not completely accurate and won’t stop pregnancy

Reactions: 4
yes that’s it, it probably is insightful & helpful ! but it shouldn’t be used individually as contraception. it’s not completely accurate and won’t stop pregnancy
No I do agree with you but it is marketed as contraception and I believe it’s approved as a valid method 🤷‍♀️ So they can get away with promoting it as that

I googled it and it is classed as being contraception but it’s only 93% effective if used normally apparently and 98% if used perfectly and if you google there seems to be a few horror stories about it with people being caught out! She has already said they re in a position whereby if she fell pregnant they would be fine with that, so it’s probably a good fit for her if getting pregnant isn’t a real issue, I personally could never trust it 100% and if I couldn’t use other methods such as the pill would just use condoms and then I don’t see the point in tracking, it’s never something I’ve been concerned about. She is never particularly clear about the fact they do use condoms as well although she has mentioned it, I think if she is going to talk about it then that’s great but maybe a bit more clarify about her situation and the actual facts etc as I do agree it might prompt younger people in particular who are a bit more naive to rely on it and it could def end up in some pregnancies I think that weren’t intended! I have no issues with her talking about it, but think she should be a bit clearer about it al to be honest!

Is she doing another collection with bo and tee?
Was just coming here to say the same! You can see the logo on the clothes she was wearing in her story….so I guess so! I actually thought maybe the leggings she keeps hiding from proper or going on about might be her own but clearly not! Lol!

Reactions: 2
Was just coming here to say the same! You can see the logo on the clothes she was wearing in her story….so I guess so! I actually thought maybe the leggings she keeps hiding from proper or going on about might be her own but clearly not! Lol!
I thought she'd do her own collection. Rather than a collab.

She deleted that story the one where you could see the bo and tee logo. I do like the purple colour in her latest post.

She deleted that story the one where you could see the bo and tee logo. I do like the purple colour in her latest post.
On Nialls story he has posted and in the background are a tonne of Bo and Tee bags! 🤣🤣🤣 I think the secret is out! Lol!

• Haha
Lol
It's so stupid how she (and other influencers) go on and on about these 'secrets', yet talk about them every day and don't do any work to actually hide what they are working on.

Reactions: 9