Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad it’s not just me who feels this way.

like I say I do normally like her, but recently it’s a bit of a struggle. Like the way she keeps mentioning her tough week. She’s said she legally can’t discuss it, but keeps bringing it up. I don’t understand why? Does she want to be sent some self care packages? Is she just trying to tease people so they keep inboxing her asking? Either say what it is or don’t, but don’t mention it everyday followed up with sorry I can’t discuss it!
I have to say me too. She used to be pretty frugal and I found that relatable and nice but she is starting to become unrelatable with her lifestyle. Her life is a literal dream.. she has everything she ever wanted not to mention being absolutely gorgeous and she dose seem to be moaning about things a lot more. I know she is only human and has struggles like everyone else but I do think she is starting to loose touch with how lucky she is! x

Reactions: 12
I think that a little unfair cos people can have money but they can still be careful with how they spend it? Compared to lots of other like Imogen Horton and Sydney Crouch Meggan hardly gets gifted anything, or I don’t see it anyways? She is very luck to get sent something so nice but she is one of the better influencers and it sounds like she chose a spa which was a sensible choice and not as expensive as others that are sold. Did you see the hot tub Olivia Buckland was gifted?
She didn’t say though that she wanted to be careful about her bills, she said she was worried about her electricity bills being more expensive and I just think it’s a bit much for her to say she is worried about bills when other people have genuinely really hard lives and if she was that stressed about bills, she wouldn’t have been able to afford 2 weeks in Ibiza recently. I just think it was a poor comment after being gifted the hottub for free and she should read the room more as lots of people have had an extremely hard year. However I generally do really like her, that comment just bugged me. Olivia Bowen however…. Irritates the life out of me. I’ve had to unfollow her on everything as I can’t stand her!

Reactions: 9
She didn’t say though that she wanted to be careful about her bills, she said she was worried about her electricity bills being more expensive and I just think it’s a bit much for her to say she is worried about bills when other people have genuinely really hard lives and if she was that stressed about bills, she wouldn’t have been able to afford 2 weeks in Ibiza recently. I just think it was a poor comment after being gifted the hottub for free and she should read the room more as lots of people have had an extremely hard year. However I generally do really like her, that comment just bugged me. Olivia Bowen however…. Irritates the life out of me. I’ve had to unfollow her on everything as I can’t stand her!
She said it when she talked about the model she picked being the most energy saving one? Just cos you earn money doesn’t mean you don’t have to be ‘careful’ about your electricity bill. I don’t think what she said had anything wrong. I lost my job last year cos of Covid and I’m not offended by her or bugged by the comment. Agree on Olivia defo she is v annoying!

Reactions: 5
I found her recent video interesting, and it’s funny she brought up how people have pointed out how Niall is really dated in some of his views. I also hope it’s true he doesn’t listen to Joe Rogan anymore.. this is the guy telling millions of his podcast listeners lies about covid vaccines, among loads of other gross stuff he’s said.
Also cool that she talked about moving on from the peach plan thing of it all being about looks/bum and diet culture, but that’s been evident for a while now when she’s mentioned not doing “summer shreds”.

Lol sorry long post, I love her a lot and I can never get over how other crappy influencers will get hundreds of thousands of YT views but Meggan is so cool and kind and gets so few in comparison. I worry if the numbers stay low she’ll eventually stop doing videos.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think the dress she wore to her dads wedding is a bit much …. She’s got a great figure obviously but damn you can literally see her internal organs it’s so tight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think the dress she wore to her dads wedding is a bit much …. She’s got a great figure obviously but damn you can literally see her internal organs it’s so tight 😂
I thought this too! It's so skin-tight, you could see her knickers, also it was very low cut and you could clearly see she was braless (which is fine but for your dad's wedding!?). 😝

But again look what these influencers wear to weddings... does anyone remember what Elle Darby wore to her bff's Carys' wedding? 🤣 All eyes have to be on these influencers! Even when it's not meant to be.

Reactions: 2
I thought this too! It's so skin-tight, you could see her knickers, also it was very low cut and you could clearly see she was braless (which is fine but for your dad's wedding!?). 😝

But again look what these influencers wear to weddings... does anyone remember what Elle Darby wore to her bff's Carys' wedding? 🤣 All eyes have to be on these influencers! Even when it's not meant to be.
She looked amazing but personally I’d feel a bit exposed dressed like that around my family - fine for a girls night or a ball or something. More power to her I guess 😅 I’d look 6 months pregnant the minute I had one bite of food in that dress.

I love Meggan but I do find her outfits to be very 'look at me'.
To be fair, if I had a figure like hers I would wear clothes that showed it off too 🤣 probably within reason tho, I wouldn’t be comfortable with the more revealing stuff though especially in front of my family but I mean you have to give it to her she works bloody hard to look like that and I think she does everything in a very healthy way and she is one of my fav you tubers!! I think she gets away with it a bit more due to the small chest! Even if I did have the figure for it, if I wore clothes that revealing I’d probably be arrested for being indecent! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
maybe the dress wasn’t totally appropriate for a wedding but i’ve definitely seen worse and i don’t agree as for the rest of her outfits 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh definitely there are worse!! The dress itself was nice enough, I just find all of her outfits are put together purely for showing off the body, not about the clothes or design etc.
Maybe it's just me. I like fashion. Maybe I just don't like hers. Haha
I do love her though. Still one of my fave YouTubers.
Just to check myself, I looked at her last 10 or so IG posts of her dressed in something other than fitness/ workout wear. I just don't love it....
Screenshot_20210823-230101_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-230132_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-230140_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-230147_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-230154_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-230208_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-230228_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-230239_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-230307_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-230111_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-230101_Instagram.jpg

God I’d kill for her figure. Dress sense not so much! But she’s one of my faves too!

She’s got an amazing figure, tbh if I looked like her I’d go everywhere in a bikini! 🤣😂 I love her but it breaks my heart her and Niall are BFFs with Carys and Elle.

She’s got an amazing figure, tbh if I looked like her I’d go everywhere in a bikini! 🤣😂 I love her but it breaks my heart her and Niall are BFFs with Carys and Elle.
I feel like they're mostly just friends for the gram though at this point

Her poor bridesmaids, they all look so uncomfortable in their dresses. I hope she doesn't make them wear this one :oops:
7868697685.jpg

I can't breathe even looking at this picture. I am what society would consider slim/lean and am happy with my body but even I would feel uncomfortable in that.

Reactions: 3
Agree. Maybe I imagined it but it looked like they were feeling quite self conscious of how they were so tight against their body/tummies… Obv they are all really gorgeous, not to mention slim, but I feel like it’s one of those things they’re going to pressure themselves to “look good in” leading up to the day.

Oh noooo I feel like she's just put them in dresses that she would wear herself without thinking about what's practical for an entire day let alone other people. One glass of prosecco and I'd be feeling so self-conscious

Reactions: 7