Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she mean when she posted on her IG story the other day about people getting annoyed about her celebrating her fake wedding day? I've not seen any negative comments anywhere?!
there was one under a post of hers, not sure if it got deleted but she was saying how she was milking it and she’s sick of seeing wedding post… not being funny but ur wedding is a pretty big day and if it’s been cancelled and god knows what like meggan’s, i’d be doing what meg is

Reactions: 9
What did she mean when she posted on her IG story the other day about people getting annoyed about her celebrating her fake wedding day? I've not seen any negative comments anywhere?!
There were a few comments saying things like “omg how many fake weddings are u gonna do?!” And basically accusing her of making a massive deal over it etc etc.

Reactions: 1
There were a few comments saying things like “omg how many fake weddings are u gonna do?!” And basically accusing her of making a massive deal over it etc etc.
Oh wow that's so sad! I love Meg and I never usually see any negative comments on her videos so was shocked to hear that

I saw one comment saying she was milking the wedding with all the videos centred around buying wedding clothes, the fake hen and the party, she seems very affected by negative comments! Not a bad thing, probably because she is so unproblematic and has a fairly small (but obvs substantial) platform she isn’t used to it! I’d have replied f**k off hahahaha

there was one under a post of hers, not sure if it got deleted but she was saying how she was milking it and she’s sick of seeing wedding post… not being funny but ur wedding is a pretty big day and if it’s been cancelled and god knows what like meggan’s, i’d be doing what meg is
yeah exactly they were just having fun with it, i don’t see why not 🤷🏼‍♀️

side note, im glad this thread is still a rave thread because meggan is one of the only you tubers i still truly enjoy watching. i honestly think she’s such a genuine person and she actually cares about her subscribers, she always makes time for people which is sadly rare nowadays

Reactions: 13
Does anyone have any guesses as to what this might be about? Sounds horrible :cry:
she’s briefly mentioned something to do with a brand or manager or someone like that, that had been controlling or something. she never has gone into it, i can imagine for legal reasons

Reactions: 7
she’s briefly mentioned something to do with a brand or manager or someone like that, that had been controlling or something. she never has gone into it, i can imagine for legal reasons
Ahh I see, that makes sense. I do often wonder what it is that she worries about so much when she suffers with her anxiety! Perhaps work issues...

Reactions: 4
Ahh I see, that makes sense. I do often wonder what it is that she worries about so much when she suffers with her anxiety! Perhaps work issues...
Yea I think it was going on for a long time, seems like she ended up stick tied into something with some not very nice people! She has never gone into it like you say presumably because of legal reasons but you could tell it really did upset her when it was going on! My guess is it was something to do with her Rather Peachybrand/website, she stopped promoting it and didn’t do anymore products and did briefly mention that the people running the website were still selling stuff but it was nothing to do with her anymore so that was my guess, it sounded pretty awful though! Which is a shame as Megan is my absolute fave you tuber, I think she is just lovely, one of the most real down to earth and grounded people online I think so I felt bad for her when that happened!

Reactions: 6
She’s not said much (as others mentioned and Meggan herself, for legal reasons), but what she has said points to wanting to leave her old management and them making it really difficult for her to do that… I’m guessing rather than being nice about it and just letting her go when she wanted to, they tried to hold her to things in her contract so it spiralled into a legal battle.

I hope it gets sorted soon for her, she really doesn’t deserve that kind of nastiness.

Reactions: 3
She’s not said much (as others mentioned and Meggan herself, for legal reasons), but what she has said points to wanting to leave her old management and them making it really difficult for her to do that… I’m guessing rather than being nice about it and just letting her go when she wanted to, they tried to hold her to things in her contract so it spiralled into a legal battle.

I hope it gets sorted soon for her, she really doesn’t deserve that kind of nastiness.
I wonder if she was doing something legal yesterday like testifying in court? She said last week that the nastiness will be over hopefully by this week (hopefully she talks about it as I am nosey lol) and then if you look at her stories from today and yesterday it looks that way?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she was doing something legal yesterday like testifying in court? She said last week that the nastiness will be over hopefully by this week (hopefully she talks about it as I am nosey lol) and then if you look at her stories from today and yesterday it looks that way?
You’re right, I think maybe that’s what happened? God if that’s true how stressful. (I’m a bit nosy as well and hope at some point she can talk about it, but maybe there’s an NDA involved so she can’t even afterwards.)

Yes I saw Niall's stories today saying that she had a really tough day yesterday and her's saying that she was crying a lot! Poor thing, sounds awful - I feel like its one of my friends being upset when she is upset! She's my fave too - so down to earth and lovely. One of the only influencers who hasn't really changed with all the money and success.

I hope its over for her now!

Reactions: 10
My guess is definitely management. I bet beyond took a lot of time to plan (and probably makes a lot) and I wonder if they wanted to hold her to some contracts where they would get a % and she wanted to drop them and they know financially they would be out of pocket to go before beyond dropped. I remember old tweets about people who want to work with her even though she doesn’t want to work with them.

normally I really like Meggan and Niall but her recent video did annoy me a little. I was a bit annoyed that she got send a brand new lay-z spa for free - one of the expensive ones at that and then still mentioned being worried about the electricity bills. Come on Meggan, you didn’t pay for the hottub, you get lots of stuff for free, you have a pretty big house, you’re hardly scraping together to pay the bills? It came across as a bit ungrateful to me. Especially when hot tubs are hard to get hold of at the moment, it’s a good few weeks wait online once you order, but then the company just inbox her and send one straight across as priority. I get it’s good advertisement for them, but it’s still very annoying

Reactions: 13
My guess is definitely management. I bet beyond took a lot of time to plan (and probably makes a lot) and I wonder if they wanted to hold her to some contracts where they would get a % and she wanted to drop them and they know financially they would be out of pocket to go before beyond dropped. I remember old tweets about people who want to work with her even though she doesn’t want to work with them.

normally I really like Meggan and Niall but her recent video did annoy me a little. I was a bit annoyed that she got send a brand new lay-z spa for free - one of the expensive ones at that and then still mentioned being worried about the electricity bills. Come on Meggan, you didn’t pay for the hottub, you get lots of stuff for free, you have a pretty big house, you’re hardly scraping together to pay the bills? It came across as a bit ungrateful to me. Especially when hot tubs are hard to get hold of at the moment, it’s a good few weeks wait online once you order, but then the company just inbox her and send one straight across as priority. I get it’s good advertisement for them, but it’s still very annoying
Agreed. It really frustrates me that influencers get so much for free. It really puts me off wanting to purchase something from that company. I love Meggan but that annoyed me too lol.
I think she keeps hinting at wanting free stuff from the white company too because she always goes on about in autumn winter; always shows what she's bought, tags them and makes a point of saying she's just bought them😂

Reactions: 6
Agreed. It really frustrates me that influencers get so much for free. It really puts me off wanting to purchase something from that company. I love Meggan but that annoyed me too lol.
I think she keeps hinting at wanting free stuff from the white company too because she always goes on about in autumn winter; always shows what she's bought, tags them and makes a point of saying she's just bought them😂
I’m glad it’s not just me who feels this way.

like I say I do normally like her, but recently it’s a bit of a struggle. Like the way she keeps mentioning her tough week. She’s said she legally can’t discuss it, but keeps bringing it up. I don’t understand why? Does she want to be sent some self care packages? Is she just trying to tease people so they keep inboxing her asking? Either say what it is or don’t, but don’t mention it everyday followed up with sorry I can’t discuss it!

Reactions: 12

I think that a little unfair cos people can have money but they can still be careful with how they spend it? Compared to lots of other like Imogen Horton and Sydney Crouch Meggan hardly gets gifted anything, or I don’t see it anyways? She is very luck to get sent something so nice but she is one of the better influencers and it sounds like she chose a spa which was a sensible choice and not as expensive as others that are sold. Did you see the hot tub Olivia Buckland was gifted?

Complaining about a specific situation but not saying what it is, is really irritating! I understand saying she having a hard day and sending love to anyone else feeling similar but to keep referencing one secret issue almost every day is bordering on attention-seeking. Like she wants people to be sending messages asking what it is

Reactions: 7