Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her but I’m finding it really hard to watch her stories more and more...she’s gone from being very homely and family focused to being more focused on completion coach...Becky etc and less about being a mum making sure her daughter is adjusting to the changes...Esme been with Paul almost constantly over the last week or so and it would appear she is really unsettled and unwell yet Megan just worried about her new house and going out for drinks...I know I couldn’t enjoy going out whilst knowing my child was unwell.

Can you elaborate on this-what do you mean about shots fired and felicity? (I’m so nosy!)
Felicity rosina...she posted a pic with her scrunching up her tummy and the body confidence thing...

Reactions: 7
I really like her but I’m finding it really hard to watch her stories more and more...she’s gone from being very homely and family focused to being more focused on completion coach...Becky etc and less about being a mum making sure her daughter is adjusting to the changes...Esme been with Paul almost constantly over the last week or so and it would appear she is really unsettled and unwell yet Megan just worried about her new house and going out for drinks...I know I couldn’t enjoy going out whilst knowing my child was unwell.

Felicity rosina...she posted a pic with her scrunching up her tummy and the body confidence thing...
Just found the picture there-I thought her and Megan were friends? I remember Megan doing her make up at IFS. Valid point in felicity’s post,even if she is a bit annoying-can’t stand girls with the tiniest bit of fat jiggling it about to appear relatable.

is it just me or does Megan wear makeup a lot more since the split? Almost like she is trying to remind Paul what he is missing? I know in her early days she did makeup looks but then she had the baby and was often makeup free-now she seems to be wearing it again (her choice of course and no judgement on it,just something I noticed)

Reactions: 6
The way she said she ‘feels sorry’ for Esme sounded so disconnected. Like if my child was poorly I would want to be there, split or no split. This whole separates parent thing for Esme is new, she’s feeling like tit and her mum feels sorry for her miles away. Go and comfort your child.

Reactions: 3
Since the split she has spent so much time away from the baby....I know we dont know all the facts but it just seems off to me. I know if my baby was unwell I dont care I would be there to look after her and comfort her.

I hate commenting on parenting, no one is perfect, but I agree I thought it was really strange not to be there when she was that unwell - judging by Paul's Insta stories anyway. Only thing is, would we be saying the same thing about Paul if Esme was sick & Megan was minding her alone?

Reactions: 9
Since the split she has spent so much time away from the baby....I know we dont know all the facts but it just seems off to me. I know if my baby was unwell I dont care I would be there to look after her and comfort her.
I think she wouldn’t be able to have Esme at home before she build the furniture etc. Paul seems like a great dad, he already has one daughter so I think he is capable looking after Esme alone.
Now she’s with Megan who booked a private doctor to come round. I think they’re handling it well and like partners. Esme is close to both her dad and mum.

Reactions: 12
I hate commenting on parenting, no one is perfect, but I agree I thought it was really strange not to be there when she was that unwell - judging by Paul's Insta stories anyway. Only thing is, would we be saying the same thing about Paul if Esme was sick & Megan was minding her alone?

That’s true...and a reasoned viewpoint :)

Reactions: 1
D88CADDF-BED2-4005-9ECD-0480D7000539.png

Felt like this was probably a bit unnecessary! “Please stop asking me about it”... well, you have 210k followers and you’ve never actually addressed the fact that you’ve broken up. You can’t post loads of stuff about your private life but miss out a major life change and expect all those followers to just accept it without wondering what’s going on!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 64724
Felt like this was probably a bit unnecessary! “Please stop asking me about it”... well, you have 210k followers and you’ve never actually addressed the fact that you’ve broken up. You can’t post loads of stuff about your private life but miss out a major life change and expect all those followers to just accept it without wondering what’s going on!
I found it pretty obvious they had broken up as they both have new places alone 😂

Reactions: 5
Paul did a similar story as well. They must have agreed yesterday to address it however they are both being really vague and pretending nothing has happened lol

Paul’s story seemed less annoying than Megan’s. I didn’t like her ‘please stop asking me about it’ bit either-influencers are fine when ‘loads of people’ ask about makeup/beauty/something they can flog/make money from but when they ask a question influencers don’t like then all of a sudden it’s a problem-don’t plaster your relationship and baby over social media then get pissed off when people ask questions about it!

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the latest ad with her mum? God it’s just bizarre. Making a big deal that she now does ads with her mum?! Sickening sweet photo ... check and trying to make us believe it. Really weird way to live your life when your little one has been so unwell... yeah I know let’s do another ad

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the latest ad with her mum? God it’s just bizarre. Making a big deal that she now does ads with her mum?! Sickening sweet photo ... check and trying to make us believe it. Really weird way to live your life when your little one has been so unwell... yeah I know let’s do another ad
Well that brand new furniture from made.com isn’t going to pay for itself!

Reactions: 2
Felicity did a post about women doing belly roll pictures on insta. She’s good friends with the girl who had her legs wrapped round Paul!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Felicity did a post about women doing belly roll pictures on insta. She’s good friends with the girl who had her legs wrapped round Paul!
Awkward! Do we know that girls insta handle? I never saw those pictures,do we think that’s what caused the split or was it just the fact that they are soooo different to each other that caused it?

Awkward! Do we know that girls insta handle? I never saw those pictures,do we think that’s what caused the split or was it just the fact that they are soooo different to each other that caused it?
They literally broke up 6 times before that already so maybe when it was the seventh time they just said ‘that’s enough’. I doubt they would be on good terms like they are if there was cheating.

They literally broke up 6 times before that already so maybe when it was the seventh time they just said ‘that’s enough’. I doubt they would be on good terms like they are if there was cheating.
Six times?!! They were only together three years altogether were they not? A breakup every six months sounds grim! Agreed though that it would be hard to be on good terms if cheating was involved-I am glad they are splitting time with Esme pretty fairly.

She’s put on her stories yesterday that Paul didn’t cheat on her..
not being funny that would have been so easy to say from the get go, feel like they left this hanging so create some interest. They both seem to be getting on with life pretty well, I know I’d have to come off social media while I get my head around my new life... seems like they were probably done before we knew, hence being easy to say ‘I can’t talk about it right now but infidelity isn’t the cause’. Meh she loves the attention