Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the Insta of the girl Paul was posing with in the photo that Megan posted to her stories with something sarcastic like "Love being sent pics like this when I'm ill at home [emoji4]"

This breakup has to have something to do with that night I reckon, I'm sure I haven't seen them together normally since then?
The girls name is Daisy May and she’s a PT also. (Far left) I remembered her name cause I clicked on her profile when Megan posted the photo and I went back to find her profile again when I was looking through the event hashtags.

He defo cheated I’m sure of it cause as I was looking through the tagged location of the event I found this picture of him with the wrong shade of foundation on his face! Now he could easily have just been hugging ladies all night but... I dunno this picture to me looks like he’s been pulling a girl or girls all night...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
The girl in the photo is the Girl who’s account it is not the other PT who seems to be friends with the rest of that clique. Gosh Megan and the sponsored posts are getting a bit much. She really exposes the little girl for the benefit too .. I also think she is seriously flaunting the weight loss

Reactions: 7
The girl in the photo is the Girl who’s account it is not the other PT who seems to be friends with the rest of that clique. Gosh Megan and the sponsored posts are getting a bit much. She really exposes the little girl for the benefit too .. I also think she is seriously flaunting the weight loss
To be fair someone mentioned the weight loss the other day and she said it was unhealthy and due to stress and mentioned she'll be trying to put weight back on when her appetite returns. If Paul has cheated then I really feel for her, that picture doesn't exactly paint an innocent picture

I don’t necessarily think that Paul cheated. I am thinking Megan has probably grown into a different person than she was when they started going out. She is now into spirutal stuff etc. rather than fitness.
Paul once said in one of his classic honest relationship posts that they broke up six times. I mean surely you would give up at some point... I was surprised that some people would break up so many times and still try again. They are both very good looking so they looked lovely together but that doesn’t really matter. They must have clashed. As for Esme, it is their choice what they show but showing her poop is not very nice, who knows who will laugh at her for those pictures when she’s older. :/ I hope the money Megan’s earning from ads where it’s just Esme go to her trustfund. That money belongs to her. This is similar to those cases where parents take money from their kids who are actors. It’s quite sad Esme won’t be able to give consent to having her pictures and videos online. It’s already out there.

Reactions: 8
They’re posting being together in the house again so at least the split looks amicable, if they’re comfortable publicly showing they’re together

I literally used to love megan but recently she is doing my nut in with all the ads. Ffs! Proper trying to get the freebies for her new house. She no longer is a relatable Instagramer sadly.

Reactions: 11
I literally used to love megan but recently she is doing my nut in with all the ads. Ffs! Proper trying to get the freebies for her new house. She no longer is a relatable Instagramer sadly.
i mean everyone can afford a £200 mirror right? Oh wait... saaah relatable

• Haha
i mean everyone can afford a £200 mirror right? Oh wait... saaah relatable
God I totally agree. She is practically begging for freebies. I did see the comment about their being a lot of love still. Interesting. She seems the type that would blast him with cryptic memes if he did cheat. She seems really hard work. Did anyone see the ‘does insta pay well’ and her reply of ‘if you work your ass off’ is being an influencer really classed as working your ass off? Seems pretty cushy to me getting everything for free and not having a job

God I totally agree. She is practically begging for freebies. I did see the comment about their being a lot of love still. Interesting. She seems the type that would blast him with cryptic memes if he did cheat. She seems really hard work. Did anyone see the ‘does insta pay well’ and her reply of ‘if you work your ass off’ is being an influencer really classed as working your ass off? Seems pretty cushy to me getting everything for free and not having a job
Exactly, it makes me laugh when any influencer says they work soooo hard. Bullshit. Yes, it may take time to film videos and edit them but barely any of them are doing that and just filming bits and pieces on stories - cannot be that hard. Other than that they are swanning from event to event eating nice food and being pampered and gifted tonnes of things. They are totally removed from reality at this stage.
One great influencer (though actually I hate to call her that) is The Food Medic - transparent, informative posts, always declares freebiees, ads etc and works as a doctor as well. I can totally believe when she says she's busy and working her ass off. Megan? not so much. Also, I take issue with how much of her daughter she shows... Her baby is cute as hell but some posts Megan did with her in them verged on TMI.

anyway, I'm just a jealous hater who has a traditional desk job. I would be a tit influencer - would not be able to beg brands for stuff to promote hahah

Reactions: 10

Yh I’m guessing they deffo broke up then, I didn’t even realise till I saw this Q and A. I find it annoying that she’s not being very open about it but I guess at the end of the day, it’s up to her

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s confirmed in her stories tonight that they’ve split. I’d have thought they’d have done a post together on it or something, she was only saying they were still together in September.

Anyone see Pauls latest 'sketch' post...seems a bit of a dig towards Megan and her 'spirituality' ...even wearing a bow hairband that she promoted a few weeks back with the baby!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone catch her story (I think it was yesterday) about people saying how people are saying about her house furniture being gifted or whatever? I thought that was a dig towards this thread lol

Reactions: 3
If it is a dig towards this thread it’s ridiculous, she’s one of the lucky ones! If you read through the thread the majority of people, including myself, really like her! Some people just get sick of ads, and I’m all for the body positivity shite but there’s a fine line between Megan Lane and Chessie King 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
This was their house. I need to get in the influencer game! 2.5k a month
And she used to moan they couldn’t afford to get on the property ladder! Maybe don’t rent such an expensive house then??🤔

Reactions: 6
Paul’s new place isn’t a patch on the old place. Bet he regrets whatever he did now 😂😂😂