Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never realised that! Was this before or after Esme?
I only started following her after she had Esme so not sure if she mentioned it pre baby.
There was a few times when she said he paid for everything. I remember once (like a week or so before she become cryptic about the spilt) that she said she had to pay for date night (jokingly said she wasnt)

Reactions: 3
Megan was very open that Paul paid for everything If i remember correctly?
Well, that must have been nice for her.

I really just think they broke up because he isn't that sensitive about mental health and she is all about it and spirituality. He probably would be better with someone who likes fitness and she would be good with a spiritual guy.

Reactions: 6
Today she had a chance to say she is voting for Labour but she didn't to not upset Tories. It disappoints me when people care more about losing their right-wing followers than using their 'influence' for something good for once. And if she is worried about receiving angry DMs...she can just ignore those or delete them. What's the big deal, they all go into that unfiltered folder anyway.

All these influencers telling people to register to vote but don't mention Labour really upset me. They actually have some influence and could help.

Reactions: 9
Today she had a chance to say she is voting for Labour but she didn't to not upset Tories. It disappoints me when people care more about losing their right-wing followers than using their 'influence' for something good for once. And if she is worried about receiving angry DMs...she can just ignore those or delete them. What's the big deal, they all go into that unfiltered folder anyway.

All these influencers telling people to register to vote but don't mention Labour really upset me. They actually have some influence and could help.
Why do they have to mention labour?
I think she’s right, encouraging people to vote is good, at the end of the day it’s everyone’s personal choice as to who they vote for and they don’t have to share it with anyone.

Reactions: 7
Why do they have to mention labour?
I think she’s right, encouraging people to vote is good, at the end of the day it’s everyone’s personal choice as to who they vote for and they don’t have to share it with anyone.
Well I guess I know who you are voting for.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Where has her snowflake post gone? There seems to be shots fired in all directions. That PT Felicity (direns annoying gf) Is one of them!

Reactions: 2
Well she is a nice person and I knew she would vote Labour like anyone who cares about other people would. I’m glad she said it.
Politics aside, my post was more on how people in the previous comments were calling her out for NOT being transparent about her voting then all of a sudden she blurted it out during her “tequila truth serum” fuelled evening...I was wondering if she read here? Or maybe she got some backlash in her DMs too for not saying, who knows...just seemed an odd move.

**edited just to say I read back and noticed you were actually one of them! still hope my comment makes more sense now :)

Reactions: 1

why should they people to vote labour? I’m all for encouraging people to vote but you need to make your own mind up. I don’t want people’s political opinion rammed down my throat every 5 seconds.

Reactions: 5