Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Perhaps her “waxing gibbon” needs a good seeing to 😂
I can hear Paul’s voice chatting In that brill Irish accent to his mates in the gym like “She’s well fit an all...bleedin cracking pair o tits and goes like a train, but jeeesus when she starts prattling on about dose moon cycles and tha, I jus cant.”

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Beaubeau

I understand that everyone has to earn a living in this crazy world, but the excruciating price these ‘spiritual’ bandwagoners are taking off the poor is utterly suffocating. I think a lot of people in the spiritual community care more about profit than purpose. Her practices may be real but the amount of money she’s squeezing out of people just shows how bulls*** it all is. They don’t even offer a refund for the training at ANY stage in the process before, DURING or AFTER. This is why it’s so important to use discernment. Most of these ‘teachers’, ‘readers’ and ‘spiritualists’ are not even truly conscious, they are just products of fake/toxic positivity and watered down love and light. It’s f****** toxic and it gets me so angry. It’s such a sad reality.

351060F7-BADF-41BF-A0E5-474B407C333B.png
C780A231-846F-46FF-B6C5-8ECD274B2961.png
89CB1F16-FBE2-44E6-9A1C-193DC2CBB859.png
I’m sure their SELF healing journey did not cost this much money when I’m sure they used recourses such as YouTube, Instagram (Dr Nicole LePera is a good one to start with), Twitter, podcasts, sound healing frequencies (Spotify and YouTube have TRILLIONS of free playlists), self help books (the power of now, the alchemist, the untethered soul, sacred woman etc etc etc) and other resources - s*** I’m sure there’s even a thread on tattle that can help people on this too.

A year ago or so I would have defended Megan hard but 2020 has taught me that most of these influencers are just walking talking adverts that consume way too much products and make way too much for what they do…

New age deception is real. Discernment is key.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Slacalis

I am beginning to feel rage everytime she posts about how she's a Queen or how she's/you've "got this"... I'm so tired of the blowing smoke up other peoples arses... is everything a monumental challenge? Is doing exactly what you want day in day out so herculean?.... I didn't realise popping out for an oat milk latte after buying more bronzer was seen as such a task!? #notofthisworld #dontmeantheyreheavenlyorgodlikemind #fuckingbellendsthelotofem

Reactions: 16
I can't believe anyone has anything bad to say about Megan on here, genuinely baffled. There's loads of fake dickheads on insta, LOADS 😂, but she's one of the ones I bloody love x

Reactions: 15

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Well if it was as easy as that then to manifest money then why the fuck would she be flogging a webinar and selling her child out for ads on insta? What a knob head.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the comments around her appearance here are disappointing.

Not trying to moderate here just point out she does a lot for body positivity (or at least tries to)

She’s often telling people to celebrate their bodies for what they do for us not how they look. She does put energy into trying to get peoples minds away from toxic/damaging portrayals of women and how the media and social media create unrealistic expectations of women as to what’s acceptable and how they ‘should’ look.

I just don’t like calling someone out for their appearance in any case but especially someone who does do a lot to reassure others to be body confident.

Also she’s getting called out here for not working her angles or trying to make herself look the most attractive she can, yet when she is preaching her body positivity she gets called out for being skinny and attractive (read earlier entries on this thread)

Anyway that’s my two cents and to be honest my ‘issue’ with her is her dishonesty or contradictory behaviour/messages.

Like I’m pretty sure there’s a filter on the first photo as was there on the post the other day in which she was working out, the cover photo clearly had a filter on. So please if you are going to raise an issue and state you’re not going to feed into a problem, please don’t.

I do think she has a negative self image and I worry she’s taking money from other women to help them but I don’t think her learnings have managed to help her so far. Obviously this is just my opinion and I could well be wrong.

Similarly (and what brought me to this thread) is that she advertises herself, or used to at least, as a female empowerment coach yet she still seems to subscribe to unfair gender stereotypes. One that sticks out is accusing women of being gossips. Some women are yes, but so are some men so why reinforce an unfair, negative stereotype of women? I’ve also seen her like a comment referring to women as ‘bad mouth bitches’...not really empowering to women is it?

Now I know I’ve posted on this thread, once about a dishonest post of hers and another around her selling used knickers - because I do think that is gross which is why you can’t return underwear or bikini bottoms to a shop, but I don’t think anyone deserves to be judged on their appearance especially someone who does their best to end scrutiny of appearances.

Anyway not throwing shade here at all not saying any of you are wrong to have an opinion, you’re certainly not, but this is my opinion anyway. ✌

• Heart

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
‘True happiness is created within me and I can choose it now’ what a fucking ignorant privileged thing to say. What about the vulnerable women reading that suffering with severe mental health problems who are unable to ‘choose happy’ and then proceed to feel even shitter with themselves for their inability to do so.
The one about other people’s judgements is just a way for morons like her to refuse to accept responsibility for the things they say and do that are wrong. As an adult we should accept responsibility for our actions and sometimes we will come under attack from people. Sometimes yes,those people are just arseholes and attacking for no reason. But Megan,had it ever occurred to you that our judgements are based on things you do that might be worth looking into? Overexposing your daughter, selling this facade to viewers that if they have a crystal and a bar of chocolate and say the right things then miracles will happen. You are full of shit and are rightly being called out on here for it-I am judging you because you deserve to be judged for some of the bollocks on your page. How DARE you spout this bullshit about being happy now when you have to swan off to expensive spas to be happy,or shill some bullshit to people for a bit of cash because you can’t just go and earn money the way everyone else does. Fuck you.
6-8 months ago I would have been a massive supporter of you and honestly your page was helpful to me,your attitude and things you were saying were genuinely useful and inspiring and I loved following you. Now you are just full of shit.

And who the fuck with a job/kids/commitments has time to sit and listen to their inner self and take notes ffs-get in the real world love.

Reactions: 14

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
‘Get some perspective on real issues maybe’ oh fuck off megan maybe you should get some perspective on real issues such as long term effects of exposing your child’s every move for the internet to see.Arrogant twat.

Reactions: 13

Slimem

One of her stories mentioned she needed to slow down because she’d given herself a hard time with all the ‘working’ recently. I’d use that term very loosely. I’d love to see her work a 40 hr week in a real job and manage being a single parent.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I really like Megan Rose Lane. I think if she had enough money she would take little Esme off her content. That’s the only part I struggle with.

I’d say she gets a tiny portion of the prices quoted for the courses. There always seems to be lots of people involved.
I think if she can’t get enough money without exploiting her child then she needs to stop talking shite on Instagram and get a real job.

used to like her about two years ago when she was with Paul but she has lost the run of herself and comes across as one of these people who certainly doesn’t practice what she preaches/charges extortionate amounts of money for.

the courses offering zero refunds should definitely raise massive alarm bells for people.

• Heart
I remember the first round was £444 so it’s almost doubled in price but is discounted?

To charge that to help people when you don’t have your own shit together is

Also how are there only six spaces left when it’s an online course?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Rknap03

Her friend Wendy, does anyone know what her qualifications are?
Just looked at her websites and LinkedIn, she doesn’t seem to have any professional or educational qualification.
She has listed NLP in qualifications but that is all.
She doesn’t talk about what professional qualifications she has in her “about me” on her square space. You’d think if you had spent time doing a degree and/ or had a professional qualification you certainly list it for people to see.

Another con trying to take peoples money by the looks of it, and now they have brought out a journal on Amazon for £19 wtf? And it’s only for 3 months of journaling, not even a year. Ffs

• Wow
Since the split she has spent so much time away from the baby....I know we dont know all the facts but it just seems off to me. I know if my baby was unwell I dont care I would be there to look after her and comfort her.
I think she wouldn’t be able to have Esme at home before she build the furniture etc. Paul seems like a great dad, he already has one daughter so I think he is capable looking after Esme alone.
Now she’s with Megan who booked a private doctor to come round. I think they’re handling it well and like partners. Esme is close to both her dad and mum.