Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul at last showed a photo of The baby and saying he is missing her. But yes they’ve split. Is really sad. She has deleted lots of posts of them together. Ones from IFS event.

Assume something big happened like cheating to cause this as they always said they would argue but work things out.

Really sad, but also shows the life of an influencer, you can’t take time to deal with it off line. Have to keep posting your life and the ads and content. Quite sad really that both just carrying on their influencer accounts and not just taking time away.

Reactions: 9
Ah her story last night, she says stuff has happened and she can’t take about it yet. Such a shame :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah and she is staying with friends. So sad when a little baby is involved but she appears to have good support around her.

Reactions: 2
It is irritating how she’s being so coy about it all though
Yes considering she is more than happy to show her daughters clothes with poo seeping through after a nappy explosion,but when it’s to do with her private life then she is suddenly mute. Used to like her but all her self love tit is just annoying (not the concept of self love,but how she harps on about it,it just seems very false to me)

Reactions: 10
Yes considering she is more than happy to show her daughters clothes with poo seeping through after a nappy explosion,but when it’s to do with her private life then she is suddenly mute. Used to like her but all her self love tit is just annoying (not the concept of self love,but how she harps on about it,it just seems very false to me)
We don’t have an entitlement to know her private life. She will know that everyone will have worked out that something is going on, but maybe she genuinely can’t talk about, there could be legal reasons etc why she can’t.

Reactions: 7
She does way too many adverts and sponsored posts now... mixed with the self love it is cringe.

Reactions: 8
She does way too many adverts and sponsored posts now... mixed with the self love it is cringe.
I agree, sometimes an instagrammer steps over the line of being relatable and trying too hard to be relatable, to the point it’s just cringe and obvious it’s for the likes and nothing else.

Reactions: 5
We don’t have an entitlement to know her private life. She will know that everyone will have worked out that something is going on, but maybe she genuinely can’t talk about, there could be legal reasons etc why she can’t.
Yes she can keep schtum if she wants,nobody’s business but it’s just a shame Esme doesn’t get those same opportunities when they show so much of her. Hadn’t thought about legal reasons-valid point. I am glad to see Esme spending time with both Paul and Megan,especially as Paul has another daughter.

I agree, sometimes an instagrammer steps over the line of being relatable and trying too hard to be relatable, to the point it’s just cringe and obvious it’s for the likes and nothing else.
I’m struggling to tell if it’s just for likes or if she really has reached a point where she believes all that stuff? Either way I do find it very cringe. And now that she has split from Paul she will have an excuse for doing lots more ads, I am glad I unfollowed as she was starting to bug me,although it is sad that the relationship has broken down,I think they always seemed like a nice couple.
Off topic but i always found it strange when Lucy Mountain broke up with her boyfriend Dan a few weeks after confirming on Instagram that they had been together for three years (after previously being private about the relationship due to not wanting it to overshadow their work). God I hate when I get too curious about these strangers!

So I noticed she was out with some model the other night and both preaching body positivity. Quick snoop and the other girl was still model think quite recently. It just makes it all a bit hollow to me, preaching love yourself and grabbing belly roles when they literally look catwalk ready to me, sorry if that’s cynical

• Heart
So they are both in the house together today.... I know it’s none of my business I’m just too bloody nosey 😂

Huh? They are still living together? Did you see her post slagging off this site? Whilst plugging another 5 ads and recommendations... really strange to make a living from what are seemingly crap recommendations. Just my thoughts...

Reactions: 4
Totally gutted that paul & megan have split up, but i think megan may address it when she moves? I find it so so annoying that it is more then obvious that there is issues going off but wont address them. Wonder if the fact they have the same manager has anything to do with the silence?

Reactions: 3
Huh? They are still living together? Did you see her post slagging off this site? Whilst plugging another 5 ads and recommendations... really strange to make a living from what are seemingly crap recommendations. Just my thoughts...
What’s the post? Must of missed that!

😮 I’m really surprised at this! I unfollowed her a couple of months ago as the body posi stuff was too much but I thought they were such a great couple. How sad.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they are living together as such. They don’t seem to be there at the same time. It’s probably likely she’s staying there so he can see Esme until her new place is ready.

He has defo 100% cheated on her or something....
they’ve spoken publicly before about how they argue quite a lot, on that fitness convention they said they’d had a major blowout. I get the vibes she wants to stay at home with her crystals and moon charts and he wants to be out partying

• Haha
Reactions: 6
they’ve spoken publicly before about how they argue quite a lot, on that fitness convention they said they’d had a major blowout. I get the vibes she wants to stay at home with her crystals and moon charts and he wants to be out partying
Yes also a few weeks ago he went AWOL off social media as he was filming something or working on something? I wonder if something happened whilst working on whatever he was working on. It must be serious and a deal breaker for her to move out so quickly with the baby.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember the Insta of the girl Paul was posing with in the photo that Megan posted to her stories with something sarcastic like "Love being sent pics like this when I'm ill at home 😊"

This breakup has to have something to do with that night I reckon, I'm sure I haven't seen them together normally since then?