Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg...has she actually completely lost the plot. The latest video on her page..GAAWO...Think I’m lost for words....
Jesus bleeping Christ she really thinks she’s some sort of guru doesn’t she,,couldn’t even bring myself to watch the whole thing I just skipped through but it was cringey as duck.

Reactions: 4
Jesus bleeping Christ she really thinks she’s some sort of guru doesn’t she,,couldn’t even bring myself to watch the whole thing I just skipped through but it was cringey as duck.
I also found it very uncomfortable to watch. What was even more uncomfortable were the comments. People telling her it was just what they needed to hear right now. I actually don’t know what else to say,

I also found it very uncomfortable to watch. What was even more uncomfortable were the comments. People telling her it was just what they needed to hear right now. I actually don’t know what else to say,
Comments were nuts-zero negative comments? Not even anything along the lines of ‘thanks for sharing but this didn’t really do it for me’? I smell comment deletion. Influencers should not be allowed to delete comments on their posts it is so disingenuous-what if she decided to release and audiobook with these techniques-anyone reading the comments would think this was some kind of miracle-vulnerable people who need more help than this throwing their money away because narcissistic fuckers like her can’t offer transparency in their comments. It really annoys me. And people thanking her and praising her as if she actually came up with the thing when (to be) it was quite clear she was reading all this mumbo jumbo off a script.

I hate fake people but it’s worse when they are dressing themselves up as some kind of saint. She was starting to bore me but now shes really just pissing me off. And we all know her and Paul had blazing rows because she was quite honest about it in stories in the past but I suppose shouty Megan doesn’t really fit in with this new ‘I’ve got it together and spend time writing in hotels and taking spa breaks to get away from the stress of life’ version of herself she is putting out there.

She looks like a total idiot these days posting this crap. Assuming she got paid for it. Imagine being that desperate. Notice how few likes she gets these days for crap like that

She’s completely changed in a few months & that video was bonkers 😩 surely this is why her & Paul split I can’t see him being into all this

I’m finding her harder & harder to watch. Every instashammer seems to have anxiety these days and it’s getting ridiculous. Must be a kick in the balls for people who are really struggling with anxiety to see. And she says ‘friyay’, so she’s annoyed me even more! As if you’ve been run off your feet all week love 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m finding her harder & harder to watch. Every instashammer seems to have anxiety these days and it’s getting ridiculous. Must be a kick in the balls for people who are really struggling with anxiety to see. And she says ‘friyay’, so she’s annoyed me even more! As if you’ve been run off your feet all week love 🙄
Reading straight off a script and getting ££ for it, without a second thought for the genuinely vulnerable people taking it as sound advice. She has zero qualifications or authority to be doing this. She is completely self absorbed. Don’t even get me started on ‘Friyay’.

Comments were nuts-zero negative comments? Not even anything along the lines of ‘thanks for sharing but this didn’t really do it for me’? I smell comment deletion. Influencers should not be allowed to delete comments on their posts it is so disingenuous-what if she decided to release and audiobook with these techniques-anyone reading the comments would think this was some kind of miracle-vulnerable people who need more help than this throwing their money away because narcissistic fuckers like her can’t offer transparency in their comments. It really annoys me. And people thanking her and praising her as if she actually came up with the thing when (to be) it was quite clear she was reading all this mumbo jumbo off a script.

I hate fake people but it’s worse when they are dressing themselves up as some kind of saint. She was starting to bore me but now shes really just pissing me off. And we all know her and Paul had blazing rows because she was quite honest about it in stories in the past but I suppose shouty Megan doesn’t really fit in with this new ‘I’ve got it together and spend time writing in hotels and taking spa breaks to get away from the stress of life’ version of herself she is putting out there.
I don’t get all these ‘coaches’ she works with? What do they actually do all day. What are they actually qualified to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s what they all bloody do. And people believe her. She’ll have a book out in no time. After the relaxing spa weekend of course, she needs time to focus and re-energise 😬

Reactions: 2
Put your bloody phone away if you’re having a ‘looking after me’ weekend or whatever bollocks you’ve called it. We don’t need to see your massive room, or you in a bikini, parading around in what is probably a #gifted weekend. Majority of us can’t drop everything to go away, alone, to a spa, just to align our chakras from an exhausting mon-thurs week. (Where I saw you cook dinner once, which you only did b/c it was an #ad). If you paid for that weekend, then you can afford a high chair for your daughter so she learns you can’t just wander around & spit food on the floor when you don’t like it!

Reactions: 5
I loved Megan, she used to be my favourite Instagram account because she was funny and real and didn’t take herself to seriously. She has completely changed and each day I like her less and less. Sadly I might have to unfollow her, can’t deal with all this meditation being rammed down my throat!

Reactions: 9
I loved Megan, she used to be my favourite Instagram account because she was funny and real and didn’t take herself to seriously. She has completely changed and each day I like her less and less. Sadly I might have to unfollow her, can’t deal with all this meditation being rammed down my throat!
I’m exactly the same. In a world of fitness gurus she was a breath of fresh air. But I’m not into the mediation thing and I’m sure as hell not getting up at 5am to write a list!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Put your bloody phone away if you’re having a ‘looking after me’ weekend or whatever bollocks you’ve called it. We don’t need to see your massive room, or you in a bikini, parading around in what is probably a #gifted weekend. Majority of us can’t drop everything to go away, alone, to a spa, just to align our chakras from an exhausting mon-thurs week. (Where I saw you cook dinner once, which you only did b/c it was an #ad). If you paid for that weekend, then you can afford a high chair for your daughter so she learns you can’t just wander around & spit food on the floor when you don’t like it!
I was thinking the exact same thing, when I saw her in the bikini. Get over yourself. What a complete bell end she is.

Reactions: 3
I’m exactly the same. In a world of fitness gurus she was a breath of fresh air. But I’m not into the mediation thing and I’m sure as hell not getting up at 5am to write a list!
Used to love her funny videos aswell, when I first discovered her I’d laugh out loud at her and Porls vids, now she’s just become unbearable to watch and I agree with whoever said it before that she is flaunting the weight loss and trying to show Paul what he’s missing! I miss the no makeup Megan with piss down her T-shirt and her hun bun.

She 100% reads here so Megan,
please go back to the old Megan!!!

• Haha
She’s a single mum, she’s just moved (which would of cost thousands), she’s at a spa weekend (£500), how the hell does she do it, she doesn’t work! Has no talents!

Reading straight off a script and getting ££ for it, without a second thought for the genuinely vulnerable people taking it as sound advice. She has zero qualifications or authority to be doing this. She is completely self absorbed. Don’t even get me started on ‘Friyay’.

I don’t get all these ‘coaches’ she works with? What do they actually do all day. What are they actually qualified to do?
Like 100 times (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her tattlelife quote- no love with or without my insecurities you’re a 🔔 🔚

Used to love her funny videos aswell, when I first discovered her I’d laugh out loud at her and Porls vids, now she’s just become unbearable to watch and I agree with whoever said it before that she is flaunting the weight loss and trying to show Paul what he’s missing! I miss the no makeup Megan with piss down her T-shirt and her hun bun.

She 100% reads here so Megan,
please go back to the old Megan!!!
Everything about this post!! Old Megan was great,funny,sweet,relatable. This new Megan is preachy,pretentious and full of tit

• Heart