Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are you a life coach? That’s amazing advice, I’m going to sit in front of the mirror surrounded by a circle of love crystals Chanting ‘I am enough’. Also going to set my alarm to 4:00 instead x

:ROFLMAO:
I’m gonna join you and be a 4am clubbed, we are too cool for school

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m gonna join you and be a 4am clubbed, we are too cool for school
are you a life coach? That’s amazing advice, I’m going to sit in front of the mirror surrounded by a circle of love crystals Chanting ‘I am enough’. Also going to set my alarm to 4:00 instead x

:ROFLMAO:
I can’t stress enough how important it is to record this on Instagram along with how many hours work you got done before us mere mortals waken up, preferably with a notebook and a candle in the picture,just to really make the most of that early wake up (hope you appreciate the fact I gave that advice for free and am not sponsored for providing that info)x

Reactions: 6
I can’t stress enough how important it is to record this on Instagram along with how many hours work you got done before us mere mortals waken up, preferably with a notebook and a candle in the picture,just to really make the most of that early wake up (hope you appreciate the fact I gave that advice for free and am not sponsored for providing that info)x
you’re right actually. I think my 13 friends on Instagram would be grateful for the updates. Only problem is I didn’t bring home any actual paper work so I think I’ll make some secret ambiguous notes and lots of wonky smiling boomerangs with a notebook (think arianna grande in ‘thank you next’ video)

I really do appreciate it I’ll rub a Crystal for you to send you all the vibez huni x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When did she mention the coach thing? If dishing out advice is all you need to qualify as a coach then we could probably all update our resumes lol. We need this tit to be regulated better on Instagram-she will be turning into Spencer Pratt next and selling a range of crystals (probably shouldn’t give her ideas).
She said that she spends hours every day replying to peoples DMs/problems and she called it giving free coaching..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said that she spends hours every day replying to peoples DMs/problems and she called it giving free coaching..
Which is bullshit because in the 4 years I’ve followed her (way before she had Esme and was on and off with Porl) she has never once replied to one of my DMs.

Also giving strangers faux- advice is not free life coaching.

The robin that just flew into her room was #gifted from the universe...he probably couldn’t get out quick enough with the hysteria in her voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
835FCD5E-4EBF-4EDC-8903-6A9623361C11.jpeg
835FCD5E-4EBF-4EDC-8903-6A9623361C11.jpeg

well that comment seemed to have got her back up a bit...surprised to see a negative comment on her feed she usually deletes

She asked for a sign from the universe & a robin flew in & she’s crying about it? I cringed watching that she’s coming across awful now 😂

Honestly she’s freaking me out now off her rocker

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s probably angry because she didn’t delete it quick enough. I see she’s now diagnosing this person with mental health problems. Again, not qualified to do this. Such a relaxing, switched off spa weekend she’s having...
I thought the mental health comment was really bitchy and showed a glimpse of what she can be like-I imagine she is one of these people who says really nasty things when she is arguing with someone(I say that as someone who used to be the same with my husband)

someone below commented that it was unfair that she was just trying to get away to a different space for distraction as she is going to miss Esme so much-surely since she is trying to be so self aware she should be trying to figure out how to cope without Esme being around rather than trying to escape her environment. I suppose when those #gifted breaks come knocking though it’s hard to resist

She asked for a sign from the universe & a robin flew in & she’s crying about it? I cringed watching that she’s coming across awful now 😂

Honestly she’s freaking me out now off her rocker
I have never used the word cringe/cringed/cringey as much as I have in this thread

I thought the mental health comment was really bitchy and showed a glimpse of what she can be like-I imagine she is one of these people who says really nasty things when she is arguing with someone(I say that as someone who used to be the same with my husband)

someone below commented that it was unfair that she was just trying to get away to a different space for distraction as she is going to miss Esme so much-surely since she is trying to be so self aware she should be trying to figure out how to cope without Esme being around rather than trying to escape her environment. I suppose when those #gifted breaks come knocking though it’s hard to resist

I have never used the word cringe/cringed/cringey as much as I have in this thread
If she was trying to get away to a different space, why is she on tattle and insta the whole time?! The mental health comment really shows her true colours. If she was such an advocate for MH, why throw it around so flippantly, when she is in no position to diagnose! This person hit a nerve because they aren’t buying her fake mumbo jumbo insta persona...just like all of us on here. She had no come back, so she fought dirty. Tut tut Meg...we are all sick of your BS. #fullmoon #gifted #selfcare

If she was trying to get away to a different space, why is she on tattle and insta the whole time?! The mental health comment really shows her true colours. If she was such an advocate for MH, why throw it around so flippantly, when she is in no position to diagnose! This person hit a nerve because they aren’t buying her fake mumbo jumbo insta persona...just like all of us on here. She had no come back, so she fought dirty. Tut tut Meg...we are all sick of your BS. #fullmoon #gifted #selfcare
You hit the nail on the head with that post. A ‘mental health advocate’ would not flippantly throw accusations about someone’s mental health like that-surely that is one of the big issues surrounding mental health- people saying they have ocd when they just like things neat,people saying they are ‘schizo’ when their mood is a bit changeable etc. She is definitely not an advocate-talking about your anxiety doesn’t make you an advocate.

Youre right. She isnt and has never been but she likes to think she is.
And that exactly is her problem. Plus the self pity and victim attitude

Maybe she should heed the advice and accept it’s none of her business and stop reading then? And believe it or not criticism doesn’t just come from insecurities-we all have them,but Megan sure as duck doesn’t make me feel insecure,she makes me feel grateful for my daughter having a private life where strangers can’t comment on her crappy nappy or crying or not sleeping or any of that,because they don’t Get to see it. She makes me grateful that I don’t feel the need to plaster myself in makeup to show my ex that I’ve got it together. She makes me grateful that I don’t need validation from Instagram followers and random strangers on the internet. She makes me grateful that I don’t flog any old tit for a few quid-I go out and earn my wage like most normal People who aren’t scroungey narcissistic morons. She makes me grateful that I don’t feel the need to go on Instagram and beg for freebies under the guise of ‘looking for recommendations’.

Megan,when you read this like you read the rest of the thread-I suppose I should thank you as I have a lot to be grateful for when I compare myself to any of you influencers-see,even us tattlers can be nice;)
This comment 😍

I actually saw her reply to one hate DM, the person had put up screenshots in their story. The language she had used and the tone was actually very disturbing. I have to see if I got that story screenshot. But one thing was pretty clear-the Megan she is portraying and the one she really is are 2 different people.

Last edited:
And that exactly is her problem. Plus the self pity and victim attitude

This comment 😍

I actually saw her reply to one hate DM, the person had put up screenshots in their story. The language she had used and the tone was actually very disturbing. I have to see if I got that story screenshot. But one thing was pretty clear-the Megan she is portraying and the one she really is are 2 different people.
I would be very interested to see this, if you still have it. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit tbh.

So glad i found this! Use to love megan when she did the funny videos the whole no make up i am what i am kinda gal.
Now i am viewing videos of her asking for a sign and cries at a robin? I am baffled. Megan. I think its you who could do with sitting infront of a mirror and addressing a few issues!

She wants people to feel sorry for her. She basically organizes a pity party.
That is what influencers and celebrities do when they can’t stand and face criticism.
They turn criticism into bullying, trolling, harassment or whatever they can call it.
All of them need to get a job, get some skills, do something in the real life.
Being lectured about kindness, self-love, body positivity by people whose main activity is selling their pets, their kids, their body, their soul to have more followers/sponsors is quite irritating.

I really like Rihannon Lambert (IG and podcast)! She is a hard worker who uses social media as a tool (not an end). She found the right balance: she shares a small part of her life (eg. holidays, pregnancy…), she provides relevant advices, she doesn’t call herself what she’s not.

Sorry if my English is quite weird, I’m a non-native speaker.

She wants people to feel sorry for her. She basically organizes a pity party.
That is what influencers and celebrities do when they can’t stand and face criticism.
They turn criticism into bullying, trolling, harassment or whatever they can call it.
All of them need to get a job, get some skills, do something in the real life.
Being lectured about kindness, self-love, body positivity by people whose main activity is selling their pets, their kids, their body, their soul to have more followers/sponsors is quite irritating.

I really like Rihannon Lambert (IG and podcast)! She is a hard worker who uses social media as a tool (not an end). She found the right balance: she shares a small part of her life (eg. holidays, pregnancy…), she provides relevant advices, she doesn’t call herself what she’s not.

Sorry if my English is quite weird, I’m a non-native speaker.
I agree about Megan and the pity party. Rhiannon Lambert has her own thread on this site. I unfollowed her a long time ago...

Reactions: 1