Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually still like following James. Perhaps it will only be a matter of time!
Yeah I don’t mind James either, Diren at a push but don’t have much time for the others to be honest except for Lucy Mountain, I really like her

Reactions: 1
She is so boring she has to rely on that poor baby for content!
Bore off boasting that you get up at 5am, no one cares...
Since her and Paul have split you can see how different they are! She seems like the type Paul would take the piss out of!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t mind James either, Diren at a push but don’t have much time for the others to be honest except for Lucy Mountain, I really like her
I used to love Lucy but I feel like she has gotten a bit over confident now? Or something,I can’t put my finger on it,maybe it’s faux modesty? She can also be a bit off with people in responses to comments but to be fair any time I messaged her in the past she was pretty good at getting back to me. I still wonder about what happened with her and Dan(so nosey)

Since her and Paul have split you can see how different they are! She seems like the type Paul would take the piss out of!
100 percent-I am waiting on him doing a video about those types of people. Do we think they are still getting on ok or is it a brace face for the gram and they hate each other lol

I
I used to love Lucy but I feel like she has gotten a bit over confident now? Or something,I can’t put my finger on it,maybe it’s faux modesty? She can also be a bit off with people in responses to comments but to be fair any time I messaged her in the past she was pretty good at getting back to me. I still wonder about what happened with her and Dan(so nosey)

100 percent-I am waiting on him doing a video about those types of people. Do we think they are still getting on ok or is it a brace face for the gram and they hate each other lol
I think

I think they probably hate each other....didnt They break up like 100 times?!

S
‘Get some perspective on real issues maybe’ oh duck off megan maybe you should get some perspective on real issues such as long term effects of exposing your child’s every move for the internet to see.Arrogant twit.
She really is attention seeking idiot. And first class narcissist. How else can you explain all back patting and arse licking. For God's sake Janet, you can't get all positive everytime. And if someone doesn't agree with you they aren't 'hater ' ,i think this is the most important thing she needs to remember. No wonder her mental health is in shambles.. Sometimes she is all over the place. Needs reality check and probably real job.

Exactly this! I just don’t get all these needy bandwagoners jumping on this #5amclub. If you get up at 5am, why tell the world about it.
Yesss! And if you can't work without feeling the need to post it all over insta for strangers to see then there is some issue.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the video of her giving her daughter salad dressing.... The poor kid hates it and cries.... anything for likes and content with this one. Seriously why post it? Few comments calling her out for over sharing too.... probably her moon cycle making her do it. She comes across faker with each post

Yes we do!! They are all getting cockier and more annoying

Wow patronising response or what. Truth hurts

The thing is the problem isn't Esme not liking the dressing it is her oversharing. Honestly, it is like this kid has a reality TV show. One day she will know was puking on the internet. She says 'I am going to raise her to laugh at herself' okay why don't you just laugh about it in private then?

Reactions: 3
I remember her baby was months old and she even said then getting up at 5am just so she had more time to get things done. I unfollowed her. I would rather spend the morning having cuddles/extra sleep with my baby then getting up that early and getting things done!

No offence but I would love to know what she was ‘getting done’ because their house was always a mess(as is mine and it’s only natural with a baby/toddler but I’m not up at 5am harping on about getting so much done)

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she would like it if people were posting videos of her practically vomiting and laughing about it. There are several countries in Europe where sharing that stuff is illegal and it is for a reason.

I wonder if she would like it if people were posting videos of her practically vomiting and laughing about it. There are several countries in Europe where sharing that stuff is illegal and it is for a reason.
In case anyone is interested it is for example in France and you can get a fine of 45k for sharing a pic without a consent and it is to prevent these pictures to get to pedophiles.

Reactions: 5
The thing is the problem isn't Esme not liking the dressing it is her oversharing. Honestly, it is like this kid has a reality TV show. One day she will know was puking on the internet. She says 'I am going to raise her to laugh at herself' okay why don't you just laugh about it in private then?
I was thinking exactly this last night. All these mums praising her and saying it’s normal for a toddler to react that way to a new food. Of course it is, but the underlying issue is the videoing and sharing it...sharing every minute of the child’s life. It’s disgraceful and unacceptable. Enjoy your beautiful baby in private, like she deserves.

Reactions: 3
Of course everyone can book themselves into a spa hotel when they feel like tit.... totally relatable...NOT!
this women is really starting to grate on me. All this moon shite and neglectful behaviour in plastering Esme all over her gram just for likes. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 6
True...she acts like she is goofy and one of your mates but her and the meditation girls she hangs around with seem like stuck up and bitchy
So agree with this-I used to think she was relatable and loved the fact she was gorgeous but didn’t mind making a fool of herself,now she just seems to think she is above everyone else and I am convinced that she is just as bitchy as the rest of us can be

I think she wants to prove herself and the whole world she can make it through after their split, she is happy. It's not an easy thing to raise a child by yourself but I question the mental health of all these women who are using their kid to gain more followers (of course, they wouldn't admit it).
Megan should take a break from social media, spend some time with her kid without documenting it.
No need expensive clothes, trip to Vegas, yoga retreat...

Reactions: 6
Put Esme in a high chair fgs. Always eating of her spoon and running around as she does it. And stop with the fist pump too. It’s boring now. Actually, it’s all boring, pics in semi darkness at 5.30am because you’re so amazing to get up that early! Why? What is the actual point?

Reactions: 9
Put Esme in a high chair fgs. Always eating of her spoon and running around as she does it. And stop with the fist pump too. It’s boring now. Actually, it’s all boring, pics in semi darkness at 5.30am because you’re so amazing to get up that early! Why? What is the actual point?
Made.com probably didn’t #gift her a table, so Esme has to eat running around...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omfg...has she actually completely lost the plot. The latest video on her page..GAAWO...Think I’m lost for words....