Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve slept for one hour last night. No idea why. Just an hour, a weird dream that woke me up and awake for the rest of the night. 🥴
I’m at work until 8.30pm. 😑
Why anyone would want to purposely deprive themselves of sleep for absolutely no reason baffles my brain completely.
I think it makes them think they are better than everyone else and that they are ‘so productive’ etc etc. I feel you on the bad nights sleep though,I’ve been sleeping so badly at the minute so 5am starts would not do me any favours(realistically they wouldn’t do me favours anyway cos come about 10am I would crash and need a nap anyway lol)

Reactions: 3
Sorry to go a little off topic but has anyone seen felicity’s stories today? Why she feels the need to shout when she talks sometimes I really do not know and the other stuff she says/reports on is just so pointless it’s like she just does it for the sake of it!

Sorry for that little vent, I could moan about her everyday though tbf I don’t even know why I follow her 😂

Reactions: 2
Sorry to go a little off topic but has anyone seen felicity’s stories today? Why she feels the need to shout when she talks sometimes I really do not know and the other stuff she says/reports on is just so pointless it’s like she just does it for the sake of it!

Sorry for that little vent, I could moan about her everyday though tbf I don’t even know why I follow her 😂
I feel like we need a thread for that clique of people (James Diren felicity etc etc)as they are all quite closely linked-I used to love all of them but finding them all hard work these days!

Reactions: 6

I unfollowed her ages ago. Couldn’t deal with her

• Haha
Has anyone seen the video of her giving her daughter salad dressing.... The poor kid hates it and cries.... anything for likes and content with this one. Seriously why post it? Few comments calling her out for over sharing too.... probably her moon cycle making her do it. She comes across faker with each post

I feel like we need a thread for that clique of people (James Diren felicity etc etc)as they are all quite closely linked-I used to love all of them but finding them all hard work these days!
Yes we do!! They are all getting cockier and more annoying

Wow patronising response or what. Truth hurts

Attachments

Has anyone seen the video of her giving her daughter salad dressing.... The poor kid hates it and cries.... anything for likes and content with this one. Seriously why post it? Few comments calling her out for over sharing too.... probably her moon cycle making her do it. She comes across faker with each post

Yes we do!! They are all getting cockier and more annoying

Wow patronising response or what. Truth hurts
I just watched it...did she really need to go that up close to her spitting?!

Yes we definitely need a thread for all of them

Reactions: 5
Why the actual duck would you put a child spitting on Instagram, and why is she feeding her like that.. teach her good habits, sit down to eat, spitting is a nooo. Does she ever cook for her poor overweight tubster

Reactions: 4
Haha I liked one of the comments and the muppet blocked me ... must make her feel zen

She is filtering all of the comments and removing bad ones... just got all the ‘it’s a mum thing’ brigade on there praising her... it’s over sharing for likes and using your kid for publicity... filming her dirty nappies,spitting food out and god knows what else is to come ... she really must need the cash now she doesn’t have a man! Sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Get some perspective on real issues maybe’ oh duck off megan maybe you should get some perspective on real issues such as long term effects of exposing your child’s every move for the internet to see.Arrogant twit.

Reactions: 13
I really hate it when they delete comments because it’s so deceptive- people are going to think she has something worthwhile to say!

‘Get some perspective on real issues maybe’ oh duck off megan maybe you should get some perspective on real issues such as long term effects of exposing your child’s every move for the internet to see.Arrogant twit.
My thoughts exactly. What a drip she is. She thinks being an influencer is hard work. Boo fricking hoo. Pretty sure most of us would like to head to a spa for some me time ... not doing bad when she had a toddler. Likely be palmed off so she can get her balance. That poor kid!

I really hate it when they delete comments because it’s so deceptive- people are going to think she has something worthwhile to say!
I was pretty surprised too. These idiots who think their influencer idols are honest and show all sides etc... don’t make me laugh

Yes to this!!! I also used to like following them, but they all do my head in now.

Can you imagine when Essie goes to get a job- mate sorry you aren’t successful I’ve seen you spit food

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate this is as well and I think insta need to look into it-creating echo chambers isn’t good for the influencers(not that I give a duck about them) or the viewers. Influencers will say they want their space to be a positive one but a positive space should be one where discussion and disagreement is encouraged,not just blowing smoke up peoples arses. The comments she left on that salad dressing vid were all cry laughing emojis and ‘this is the funniest video ever’ bollocks with just one negative comment(that wasn’t even that negative)

My thoughts exactly. What a drip she is. She thinks being an influencer is hard work. Boo fricking hoo. Pretty sure most of us would like to head to a spa for some me time ... not doing bad when she had a toddler.
I had a fifteen minute eyebrow waxing appointment tonight and thought I was doing well lol

Yes to this!!! I also used to like following them, but they all do my head in now.
I used to love James,Diren,Felcity,Megan,Lucy mountain but now they all annoy me so much. I do still like Paul and some of the members of the slightly outer clique (Ben carpenter for example) but the rest are a no. Some of James’ non fitness friends also annoy me like Jayde and Lucy Lord(yes I have too much time on my hands,I’m on maternity lol)

I hate this is as well and I think insta need to look into it-creating echo chambers isn’t good for the influencers(not that I give a duck about them) or the viewers. Influencers will say they want their space to be a positive one but a positive space should be one where discussion and disagreement is encouraged,not just blowing smoke up peoples arses. The comments she left on that salad dressing vid were all cry laughing emojis and ‘this is the funniest video ever’ bollocks with just one negative comment(that wasn’t even that negative)

I had a fifteen minute eyebrow waxing appointment tonight and thought I was doing well lol

I used to love James,Diren,Felcity,Megan,Lucy mountain but now they all annoy me so much. I do still like Paul and some of the members of the slightly outer clique (Ben carpenter for example) but the rest are a no. Some of James’ non fitness friends also annoy me like Jayde and Lucy Lord(yes I have too much time on my hands,I’m on maternity lol)
Ben and Sohee though 😍 his emails have been the cutest love letter to her!

Ben and Sohee though 😍 his emails have been the cutest love letter to her!
Omg tell me about it! I got nervous reading his as I was thinking he maybe was more into it than she was but then I read hers and I was just so chuffed! Honestly Ben is such a sweetheart and so good at replying to DMs etc. Definitely a boy you would be happy for your mum to meet!

They are all up each other’s arses. I don’t know where one of them ends, and the other one begins. I’ve unfollowed a lot of them and I couldn’t be happier. I love Ben Carpenter too. His content is great and seems like a nice guy. Also, the amount of women on James’ insta story who are practically creaming themselves, just because they bought his book. He’s not gonna f**k you love, just because you read a few pages. Get a bloody life!!!!

• Haha
They are all up each other’s arses. I don’t know where one of them ends, and the other one begins. I’ve unfollowed a lot of them and I couldn’t be happier. I love Ben Carpenter too. His content is great and seems like a nice guy. Also, the amount of women on James’s insta story who are practically creaming themselves, just because they bought his book. He’s not gonna f**k you love, just because you read a few pages. Get a bloody life!!!!
Absolutely,it’s just cringey how up each other’s backsides they are(of course we are just haters for saying this!) James absolutely loves all that female attention but it’s so cringe seeing people throwing themselves at him. I actually preordered the book months ago (audio version) as I do like some of his content and some of his podcasts were great so I’m interested to see if this is fresh stuff or just all his content put into book form. He has been begging people to get the book to number one as apparently it’s sitting at number 2 at the minute,will he do a crying video a la Louise Pentland if he doesn’t get number one?!

SORRY FOR MASSIVE OFF TOPICNESS

Absolutely,it’s just cringey how up each other’s backsides they are(of course we are just haters for saying this!) James absolutely loves all that female attention but it’s so cringe seeing people throwing themselves at him. I actually preordered the book months ago (audio version) as I do like some of his content and some of his podcasts were great so I’m interested to see if this is fresh stuff or just all his content put into book form. He has been begging people to get the book to number one as apparently it’s sitting at number 2 at the minute,will he do a crying video a la Louise Pentland if he doesn’t get number one?!

SORRY FOR MASSIVE OFF TOPICNESS
I actually still like following James. Perhaps it will only be a matter of time!

Reactions: 1

Put a link for anyone wanting to discuss the people we have been chatting about here

I actually still like following James. Perhaps it will only be a matter of time!
I do too to be fair (hypocrite lol) but I used to be much more invested in him than I am now,he is starting to bug me a bit