Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole social influencer phenomenon in general is worrying. There's lots of talk of valuing yourself, being a strong woman, etc but then the same influencer advertises a particular makeup brand, clothing, shows something in their home knowing that these so called independent, strong-minded women are going to flock off and buy the stuff!! Isn't that a tad hypocritical? Influencers do it to make money and people should think more about that before being 'influenced' by them!

Reactions: 6
I think the whole social influencer phenomenon in general is worrying. There's lots of talk of valuing yourself, being a strong woman, etc but then the same influencer advertises a particular makeup brand, clothing, shows something in their home knowing that these so called independent, strong-minded women are going to flock off and buy the stuff!! Isn't that a tad hypocritical? Influencers do it to make money and people should think more about that before being 'influenced' by them!
so true!!! Also not sure what actual value she is giving by hosting those 3 grand retreats. There are only so many words and so much ways you can tell people to love themselves... It's as if there should only be positive experiences and happiness everytime, even though it's adversity and pain(the good type) in working towards goal that's rewarding. These people really need wake up call.. Real 'snowflake'in her ex's language 😅

Reactions: 3
I don't actually want to focus my comments on Megan even though I'm making them on this page. Generally, I think influencers become self publicising brands and many of those who follow them want to be like them. Making comments like I love you, you are so beautiful, you've saved me to someone you don't know I find strange. Influencers only show their followers what they want them to see, a snapshot of the image the influencer wants to create, it's just not real though!

Reactions: 8
All this 'self love' and 'strong woman' bullshit is the new 'anxiety' amongst social media influencers (hate that word) that was doing the rounds few years ago when they all had anxiety (bullshit)....now they are all self loving strong women showing us their silly faces , tummy rolls and cellulite (eye roll)....they will all be something else in a few months!

Reactions: 9
Feel so sorry for their daughter. Every minute of her life is documented on insta, between both parents. Gone completely off Paul the last few months. Used to really like following him.

Feel so sorry for their daughter. Every minute of her life is documented on insta, between both parents. Gone completely off Paul the last few months. Used to really like following him.
Have to agree.. plastering her all over the internet in just a nappy. Not cool!

I feel for her too. Plonked in nursery all day and seems to be back and forth with her mum & dad everyday! Not to mention having phone in her face every minute for thousands of strangers to see....

Reactions: 5
I think we can all agree that the baby is very cute. She is a human and has some rights and one of them should be privacy. She has not given consent to any of this. I feel like if I want I can know everyday what she ate, what she wore out, what she did, what made her laugh by looking either at Megan's or Paul's instagram. That's not good, is it...

I am not against them showing a picture of her sometimes but this is just not fair on her really. Every single day being shown to so many people and you have no idea that it is happening to you.

I think we can all agree that the baby is very cute. She is a human and has some rights and one of them should be privacy. She has not given consent to any of this. I feel like if I want I can know everyday what she ate, what she wore out, what she did, what made her laugh by looking either at Megan's or Paul's instagram. That's not good, is it...

I am not against them showing a picture of her sometimes but this is just not fair on her really. Every single day being shown to so many people and you have no idea that it is happening to you.
Somehow I just feel that she is using her daughter to get more interaction on her page.. The kid is very cute and her pictures get lots of likes and comments so I am assuming she would be getting lots of views on her stories if she posts Esme's daily routine.. Quite a way to get more followers and more ad/money🤔

Reactions: 5
Her captions are just long self indulgent codswallop-I hate when people have really long captions. And it still annoys me that since the split she doesn’t really post her face makeup free that much,always seems to be more dolled up now-for someone who is all about the self love she seems to be trying to show Paul what he is missing. No problems with full faces of makeup but it was only a few months back that she was harping on about how nice it was not to be doing the full make up photos that she used to do(granted,recent photos are not like her old ones but still).

Esme is so cute but seriously,stop exposing the poor girl. Leah doesn’t get featured very much at all(I know thatprobably partly because I don’t think Paul sees her as much) but I’m guessing either Leah herself or her mum have clamped down on that which is good for her

Reactions: 4
She has asked in her s
Her captions are just long self indulgent codswallop-I hate when people have really long captions. And it still annoys me that since the split she doesn’t really post her face makeup free that much,always seems to be more dolled up now-for someone who is all about the self love she seems to be trying to show Paul what he is missing. No problems with full faces of makeup but it was only a few months back that she was harping on about how nice it was not to be doing the full make up photos that she used to do(granted,recent photos are not like her old ones but still).

Esme is so cute but seriously,stop exposing the poor girl. Leah doesn’t get featured very much at all(I know thatprobably partly because I don’t think Paul sees her as much) but I’m guessing either Leah herself or her mum have clamped down on that which is good for her
She has asked in her stories if anyone has any hotel or airbnb recommendation for weekend 😅so she can write alone🤔.I wonder what this writing is about...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has asked in her s
She has asked in her stories if anyone has any hotel or airbnb recommendation for weekend 😅so she can write alone🤔.I wonder what this writing is about...
Yes I see her profile mentions she is a writer-has it always said that? Does anyone know what she did before insta-was she a model or make up artist or something?

She has asked in her s
also have these dumb fucks never heard of google. So much faster than waiting for minions to reply with suggestions but I suppose that would mean paying for it themselves:rolleyes:

Moon stuff is happening 😂 or maybe you’re tired because you’re waking up at 5am everyday for no reason.

• Haha
I reckon she’s writing some life coach healing spiritual up at 5am be happy moon book that’s why she’s banging on about it every single hour of the day

I know it’s some people’s cup of tea but it just seems like bullshit to me like a previous poster said she’s tired because all the 5am starts what does she even do at 5am except post quotes on insta 🤔

Reactions: 1
I also hate these people who are like ‘three hours work done and it’s onl 8am!’ duck off! Just do your work and be done with it,no need to parade it all over Instagram

Reactions: 7
Moon stuff is happening 😂 or maybe you’re tired because you’re waking up at 5am everyday for no reason.
Exactly this! I just don’t get all these needy bandwagoners jumping on this #5amclub. If you get up at 5am, why tell the world about it.

I’ve slept for one hour last night. No idea why. Just an hour, a weird dream that woke me up and awake for the rest of the night. 🥴
I’m at work until 8.30pm. 😑
Why anyone would want to purposely deprive themselves of sleep for absolutely no reason baffles my brain completely.