Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know much about her boyfriend? She’s tagged him in a post but in every single picture he’s blurred himself out even going back years through his Instagram he used to put an emoji over his face?! Why bother posting a pic of yourself when you blur yourself out!! Weird!
Probably a drug dealer or a gangster haha

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know much about her boyfriend? She’s tagged him in a post but in every single picture he’s blurred himself out even going back years through his Instagram he used to put an emoji over his face?! Why bother posting a pic of yourself when you blur yourself out!! Weird!

Judging by his insta he's pretty rich.So maybe it's a security thing?.But like another commentator said,he's probably just a dealer.:sneaky:👃😤

Reactions: 3
Was that IG @ clponzi ?

Reactions: 1
What I love about her is if she found out about this thread she's bat tit crazy enough to sign up and dish it back rather than moan like a witch about Tattle like numerous "influencers" (term used loosely) do.

Probably a drug dealer or a gangster haha
The kind of lowlife that she deserves

Good on Megan for following her dreams however I find her signing voice really unpleasant. I also find it funny that she’s trying to peruse a career in country music when country stars are usually so clean cut and god fearing (at the beginning of their careers anyway)..then you have Megan shagging, screaming and generally embarrassing herself on national tv.
She has a voice like a rasp.

Reactions: 4
She looks so different these days, so much older! Can’t believe she’s only 28.
AA37DA18-308A-4ABE-B1CA-1A60ABF07990.jpeg
F6BE0FBE-436D-4556-8484-65051A48BBDB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I have mutual friends/know of the boyfriend not sure if he’s still a dealer but definitely always been dodgy.. he’s not mega rich either so it’s nothing to do with “security”

Reactions: 5
She looks so different these days, so much older! Can’t believe she’s only 28.
View attachment 608124

View attachment 608125
I agree, Megan looks better with her natural hair colour. She still looks good but the blonde does make her look a bit older than she really is. She is young but I often wonder if she visits tanning beds? Sun damage/UV rays cause premature aging and they are so dangerous and unhealthy, not to mentioned they are banned in a lot of countries now but I'm not sure about the U.K?

If not, I'm wondering what fake tan she uses? I don't think she's naturally that tanned judging by her other family members but I think Megan and her sister Millie aren't seen without it. Asking for science haha.

I'm so curious about her boyfriend as well. I think he would have to have a little bit of money or at least likes spending it on her. Pete Wicks gifted her with a £12,000 Rolex so I would say she's perhaps used to luxurious gifts now... although she can easily buy things herself. I mean, I doubt she would date a stingy dude with no money 'you owe me' type now.

The fact that he has his face blurred out in every single one of his own Instagram pictures is hella douchy, lol. Makes me think he's in some shady business or he's the son of wealthy parents... I scrolled back to a post from Nov 2016 and he makes a sexist comment about 'women drivers' and giving a parking inspector a hard time... if you're 'balling' and being insanely obnoxious with your 'wealth', then I'm sure a small fine of £45-90 is nothing to you then? Such a tool.

Nor he or his friends post anything of depth, empathy or intelligence on their Instagrams. They just seem... super vapid and materialistic. Obnoxious and conceited 'new money' type of thing going on.

www.instagram.com/1yelir

Last edited:
I agree, Megan looks better with her natural hair colour. She still looks good but the blonde does make her look a bit older than she really is. She is young but I often wonder if she visits tanning beds? Sun damage/UV rays cause premature aging and they are so dangerous and unhealthy, not to mentioned they are banned in a lot of countries now but I'm not sure about the U.K?

If not, I'm wondering what fake tan she uses? I don't think she's naturally that tanned judging by her other family members but I think Megan and her sister Millie aren't seen without it. Asking for science haha.

I'm so curious about her boyfriend as well. I think he would have to have a little bit of money or at least likes spending it on her. Pete Wicks gifted her with a £12,000 Rolex so I would say she's perhaps used to luxurious gifts now... although she can easily buy things herself. I mean, I doubt she would date a stingy dude with no money 'you owe me' type now.

The fact that he has his face blurred out in every single one of his own Instagram pictures is hella douchy, lol. Makes me think he's in some shady business or he's the son of wealthy parents... I scrolled back to a post from Nov 2016 and he makes a sexist comment about 'women drivers' and giving a parking inspector a hard time... if you're 'balling' and being insanely obnoxious with your 'wealth', then I'm sure a small fine of £45-90 is nothing to you then? Such a tool.

Nor he or his friends post anything of depth, empathy or intelligence on their Instagrams. They just seem... super vapid and materialistic. Obnoxious and conceited 'new money' type of thing going on.

www.instagram.com/1yelir

Obviouse drug dealer judging from his IG.
When do some criminals choose to habe social media knowing what type of work they do.

What a bellend, why bother having a public instagram if you're going to blur your face out in every picture? Who does he think he is :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
What a bellend, why bother having a public instagram if you're going to blur your face out in every picture? Who does he think he is :ROFLMAO:
Yeah what is the point in the photos? Surely if you’re covering them up just keep them for your own use to have a flick through in your own time? I don’t understand why you would post pics with your face not showing just don’t post!!

Reactions: 2
Her boyfriends Instagram is so cringe... I agree, what is the point of posting photos of yourself with your face blurred out?! He thinks he's Banksy or something lol.

I do find it interesting that Megan never posts photos with any girlfriends... I'm not saying we all have to have heaps of gal pals but it doesn't seem like she's best friends with anyone? Maybe I'm missing something?

It's cute being close to your siblings but she seems to hang out with Milly and her friends the most.

Her boyfriends Instagram is so cringe... I agree, what is the point of posting photos of yourself with your face blurred out?! He thinks he's Banksy or something lol.

I do find it interesting that Megan never posts photos with any girlfriends... I'm not saying we all have to have heaps of gal pals but it doesn't seem like she's best friends with anyone? Maybe I'm missing something?

It's cute being close to your siblings but she seems to hang out with Milly and her friends the most.
We've all seen Megan on numerous reality TV shows, we know why she doesn't have any friends🤣

Reactions: 11
Looks like he owns yelir world which a streetwear brand and also looks like he owns or has something to do with undivided which is a designer personal shopping service which I have to say I have used and it was excellent. X

Reactions: 1