Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she has just got a range with in the style she is hardly relevant anymore

Reactions: 4
I find it so weird how she has to do a story on everything she eats and how full she is after. Plus she eats the most unhealthy things for every meal 🤥🤥

Reactions: 2
I can't remember why they fell out but I'm sure that's when amber started talking to Chloe and Courtney again.

Reactions: 5
“Now I’ve won celebrity BGT I’m going to be a global star”
Still has only had one single hit the amazing heights of number 43 in the charts
She always seems to hype herself and her talent up, but then the numbers don’t add up. It doesn’t help that fans with no music knowledge will gush and say how amazing she is. She has tried so many platforms (went to crack country scene in America, BGT) and still is not successful in the charts where it matters. Oh, I almost forgot her Annie Oakley outfits she wore!😀

I remember one of the major blow outs she had on the first series of Ex on the Beach that she was on was because other people were eating the food bought specifically for her as she has coeliac disease so it’s likely that that’s not made up. It hadn’t been mentioned before that the producers had bought specific food so it’s possible that the BB producers did too and that’s why she was eating pasta etc.

Having said that I’m not sticking up for her because she is absolutely vile and it amazes me that she got other TV work after her behaviour on EOTB.
That’s just the thing: bad behaviour is considered tv gold and draws viewers in, and that is why she would get more offers as reality tv producers know a lot of viewers will tune in, knowing what to expect. This is why our world is so topsy turvy these days because young people feed I to the hype that behaving badly gets you somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does Megan have any girlfriends? It seems like she's a bit of a narcissist and she only cares about her mates when they benefit her but when they don't, she drops them like flies and turns the blame on them...

I feel like she would be the former friend who you thought was your best friend and then they ghost you with no explanation, even when you try to reach out for so long. She will make something up and believe her own mistruths about her own behaviour. I just find it super strange she doesn't have a set small group of close friends other than her younger sister Milly's friends.

Yes, it can be difficult to make friends but she's quite well-known in the U.K. I think other women have become quite aware of that behaviour. Can't be sure though, of course. Thoughts?

Does Megan have any girlfriends? It seems like she's a bit of a narcissist and she only cares about her mates when they benefit her but when they don't, she drops them like flies and turns the blame on them...

I feel like she would be the former friend who you thought was your best friend and then they ghost you with no explanation, even when you try to reach out for so long. She will make something up and believe her own mistruths about her own behaviour. I just find it super strange she doesn't have a set small group of close friends other than her younger sister Milly's friends.

Yes, it can be difficult to make friends but she's quite well-known in the U.K. I think other women have become quite aware of that behaviour. Can't be sure though, of course. Thoughts?
Her childhood friend was Chloe Meadows they fell out publicly on TOWIE, I can’t remember why but she was awful to Chloe. They apparently made up but you never saw them together after that. She also has seemed to fall out with the other members of that group like Courtney and Amber Turner. To be honest with the way she speaks to people I’m really not surprised.

Her childhood friend was Chloe Meadows they fell out publicly on TOWIE, I can’t remember why but she was awful to Chloe. They apparently made up but you never saw them together after that. She also has seemed to fall out with the other members of that group like Courtney and Amber Turner. To be honest with the way she speaks to people I’m really not surprised.
She’s a stunning girl with such an ugly personality. I think she tries really hard to play the nice girl these days but she really was a vile person. With a really nasty temper.

• Heart
Someone in the know spilt on the Jessica Wright thread that Megan definitely slept with Jake Hall when he had a girlfriend and that THEY ARE COUSINS. Proper trailer trash.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Someone in the know spilt on the Jessica Wright thread that Megan definitely slept with Jake Hall when he had a girlfriend and that THEY ARE COUSINS. Proper trailer trash.
I don’t understand how Jake gets all these beautiful girls. He’s a rat!

She’s a stunning girl with such an ugly personality. I think she tries really hard to play the nice girl these days but she really was a vile person. With a really nasty temper.
Yep definitely beautiful outside and nasty inside. She forgets it’s all played out on tv and the way she’s behaved is there for everyone to see.

Megan’s reality TV stints are TV gold! Though she is mean, aggressive and pretty vile to most people. The fact that even Amber Turner who is a nasty piece of work switched allegiances over to Chloe and Courtney speaks volumes.
Anyone who has to hang out with their younger sister’s mates is obviously poison. As someone above said, the reason her music career was a non-starter is that she must be the worst to work with. She’s had so many chances to break into the music world, don’t think it’s going to happen.
As for that snippet about her and Jake Hall....yuk.

• Heart
Good on Megan for following her dreams however I find her signing voice really unpleasant. I also find it funny that she’s trying to peruse a career in country music when country stars are usually so clean cut and god fearing (at the beginning of their careers anyway)..then you have Megan shagging, screaming and generally embarrassing herself on national tv.

Exactly this. It's clear she's just not a nice person. From all the reality shows I've seen her on, she's been pretty awful on most. It can't all be edited to make her look bad, she must be a real witch.

Her behaviour was dreadful on Big Brother. Vile woman.

Does anyone know much about her boyfriend? She’s tagged him in a post but in every single picture he’s blurred himself out even going back years through his Instagram he used to put an emoji over his face?! Why bother posting a pic of yourself when you blur yourself out!! Weird!

Reactions: 2