Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously do not understand all the hype around Megan McKenna. She is so unlikeable in my opinion, I can’t warm to her at all.

Reactions: 16
Her face looks genuinely painful especially those two lumped filled cheeks

Reactions: 2
I seriously do not understand all the hype around Megan McKenna. She is so unlikeable in my opinion, I can’t warm to her at all.
I don’t think there’s any hype over her tbh. I feel like she thinks she’s more famous than she is. Her engagement is tit on Instagram and I never hear her music on the radio or if I’m out so i don’t think it’s going as well as she thinks it is 🙈

Reactions: 7
She thinks she’s amazing and forgets that everyone has seen what sort of person she is, she could be the next Dolly Parton and people will still dislike her.

Reactions: 1
She made 9 Instagram posts in a row about her new song 🤦🏻‍♀️ No wonder her engagement is low it’s so boring

She made 9 Instagram posts in a row about her new song 🤦🏻‍♀️ No wonder her engagement is low it’s so boring
She is not that talented and the fact that she is such a vile person dilutes the sincerity of the music as C&A is a very sentimental style anyway. And she is a brash and aggressive witch.

Reactions: 9
Wtf just looked and she’s only got 1000 likes and has millions of followers 🧐😳
Lol this is what happens when irrelevant nobodies buy followers. She should have bought herself a few likes too just to give off the illusion of engagement!

Reactions: 4
She was awful on Towie. I hate the way she speaks in that weird whisper. Her and pouting Pete were vile

Reactions: 4
This thread is awfully quiet.

What’s the beak faced rotter been up to recently? 🐦 💩

Reactions: 1
Being a complete narc posting lip syncing videos to her own rubbish music every Friday! I had to unfollow her a few weeks ago, she is completely insufferable and her music sucks!!

• Sick