Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DariaMorgendorffer

When she first appeared on ex on the beach, I thought the psycho angry girl was just playing a character and playing up to the cameras. I followed her on Snapchat and she was always getting pissed. it was all good until one night she was drunk in a McDonald’s with her ex Jordan. She was sneakily filming the plump lad in front of her and saying “look this fat c*nt loves his McDonald’s” I went straight off her because I realized that it was not a character for TV, but something was really seriously wrong with her. I hope her new attitude isn’t an act in an attempt to be a mainstream music star. Prove us wrong Megan.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
Any TV programme I’ve seen her on she has these screeching temper tantrum meltdowns. Unhinged behaviour.

I don’t buy for one second that she’s no longer like that, no matter how many potatoes she roasts for TikTok. Or how many times she gazes soppily at her deadbeat boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Swx

Chatty Member
God what a slap in the face for people who are ACTUALLY struggling with fertility issues. I’m sorry but these spoiled brat influencers who are used to getting everything they want when they want it by clicking their fingers really feel hard done by if they don’t get something as soon as they decide they want it! She needs her head checking if she started trying for a baby with that deadbeat prick within months of meeting him. They’re a pair of weirdos

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Staple

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely raging at the IVF/fertility struggle shenanigans. What a fucking entitled melt she is.

Megan, you’ve been with that Lego-head fella for a year and already got engaged and 3 months pregnant, please sit the fuck down, bitch please.

Even if she has been told she’ll struggle to conceive, that’s not a klaxon to just go at IVF within weeks of meeting someone. Maybe make some sensible decisions (eg freeze eggs?) or perhaps wait until you are in a settled, long term (LONG TERM!) relationship and then work out what the best options are.

I say this as someone who had 6 years/6 rounds of IVF (after health issues 10+ years prior that made it clear that would be the likely case) and eventually got our happy ever after - which is probably contributing to my rage, it’s just not ok though, you haven’t had a struggle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Staple

Chatty Member
Having a baby with someone you’ve known a year and already has a child he’s binned off has disaster written all over it.

You need to have such a strong relationship to bring a child into it, it tests even the most solid relationships at times. 1 year of floofing about having comped hotel stays isn’t it. I can’t take anyone seriously who thinks getting engaged after 5 months is worth congratulating 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Megan McKenna is the vilest of the vile. I don't believe her goody two shoes act. She is absolutely horrible - and she didn't treat Mike (RIP) very well

Reactions: 29

Jennytea

VIP Member
How would they have even been trying for ages? They’ve only been together less than 18 months? And she’s already 3 months pregnant? So they must of started trying for a baby within months of knowing each other. It all seems so odd and rushed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Sophiadee

VIP Member
The mum has social media, she posts her son. It’s quite clear to anyone that he has not had any involvement with him. Also if he’s sharing this pregnancy announcement wouldn’t you expect his son to be mentioned alongside his new child 🤷‍♀️
This seems most likely but there could be more to the story, he’s in the public eye and the mum isn’t. They probably don’t want him in the public eye - key word probably, most likely looks a deadbeat here and if he is then Megan is disgusting too. I don’t understand how girls can happily get with deadbeats, let alone have a baby with them.
---
Whenever I see Oli altogether I get major ick… he’s a strange looking fella 😂
I’ll never get over someone on this thread saying he looks like he lives in the mountains and is called Cleetus 🤣🤣🤣 perfect description

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Tempted to comment on her video ‘Aw, how nice that baby will have a half brother too!’ and see how rapid it gets deleted 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
I know EOTB likely made people act extra so they would get more air time but I genuinely think the way she was pathetically jealous over Jordan is the real her so it’s no surprise if she has been a catalyst in her bf not seeing his child anymore if that is the case.

I used to go out with one of Mike from Love Island’s friends and he absolutely hated Megan and blamed her in some ways for his death because she was apparently vile to him. There is more that was said too but out of respect for Mike I don’t want to share more. I can’t get it out of my head and her I’m so nice now and have calmed down fakeness doesn’t wash with me. I’m surprised nobody has ever done a story on it but I guess it doesn’t change anything does it and people eventually get what they deserve.

• Sad
  • Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Yes, the behaviour we saw (EOTB, CBB, TOWIE) was on camera. So I always shuddered and wondered about the behaviour and footage that we didn't get to see. A person like that doesn't change or suddenly transform. Not in a million years. She's kept it very well hidden for her Influencer image in order to keep the money rolling in.

Reactions: 23
I think her evil personality just makes her look physically unattractive? Like i just cannot see what other people see when they say shes soooo fit!!! She's a horrible little brat and now thats all i see when i look at her image..

Reactions: 23

Gillybean42

VIP Member
That’s just such a big step to take with someone you haven’t been with for very long. It’s not as if they were running out of time (age wise). Plenty of couples take a while to fall pregnant naturally but they haven’t even given it a chance.
I also think she could have mentioned on another video that they’d had IVF and was going to share a video later about it to give her followers a warning because I’m sure there are lots of people who might not want to watch that and read about them being successful the first time. Felt a bit braggy to me and in ur face as I’m sure most people would have assumed she had fallen pregnant naturally and wouldn’t be expecting that video

Reactions: 22