Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol that video is so cringe, she’s so defensive because the comment is true, the audience look bored.

Is she not doing country music any more then? There was me thinking she was going to be the next Taylor Swift.…

I find her voice really unpleasant and weak, her songs are crap too.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I’ve missed it but does anyone know why her amber, Courtney, Chloe fell out? She was also best friends with Alan sugars granddaughter madison for many years and they no longer speak. Sad if she has no friends?

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I’ve missed it but does anyone know why her amber, Courtney, Chloe fell out? She was also best friends with Alan sugars granddaughter madison for many years and they no longer speak. Sad if she has no friends?
Ooh didn’t realise Madison was Sugar’s granddaughter! Wondered how she could afford all the stuff she buys.

Reactions: 7
she is soo defensive on her latest tiktoks, makes her look even more of an hole

Reactions: 6
Ooh didn’t realise Madison was Sugar’s granddaughter! Wondered how she could afford all the stuff she buys.
Well step granddaughter - he doesn’t seem to include the names of them when they mention the other grand kids. Most of her stuff is very fake - she also dares a guy from a council estate in London, she’s very down to earth. I know his family

Reactions: 1
She was the support act when I went to see the amazing Tom Jones. She was just an act you wanted done with to get to the main event. She also kept saying when I was on X factor. The crowd groaned every time she said it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was the support act when I went to see the amazing Tom Jones. She was just an act you wanted done with to get to the main event. She also kept saying when I was on X factor. The crowd groaned every time she said it 🤦‍♀️
Hahahaha absolutely love this!

Reactions: 4
Random but with that madison, was she on towie? I googled her and loads of the news websites posted about her calling her a towie star, I don’t remember seeing her in it unless she’s in the very new series which I haven’t been keeping up to date with!

Random but with that madison, was she on towie? I googled her and loads of the news websites posted about her calling her a towie star, I don’t remember seeing her in it unless she’s in the very new series which I haven’t been keeping up to date with!
No just friends with them all - well no longer friends now. No one knows why Megan fell out with them all

Reactions: 2
Anyone the gossip on what the big news is this morning that her friend told the news for her?
I saw her meltdown last night but haven’t seen anything about her anywhere. I dunno if it was to get attention for her tit cook book or if she thinks she’s relevant enough for anyone to pay for a story on her 😂😂.

I saw her meltdown last night but haven’t seen anything about her anywhere. I dunno if it was to get attention for her tit cook book or if she thinks she’s relevant enough for anyone to pay for a story on her 😂😂.
I seen her and the bf broke up, I was like ffs is that all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve not posted on here before but bleeping hell she’s cringe as duck in her latest insta post.

• Haha
Reactions: 2