Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s never been attractive and isn’t to this day, regardless of any work she’s had done, and he just looks 😖 I’d say they’re fairly well suited looks wise.

Reactions: 11
Have all her tops shrunk in the wash?
Can’t think of any other reason she’s got her belly out and every opportunity
Nobody cares

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have all her tops shrunk in the wash?
Can’t think of any other reason she’s got her belly out and every opportunity
Nobody cares
It’s because she’s the first woman in the world to get pregnant so she has to remind us all at every given opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her belly looks like one of them weird fake bumps they use in tv/films with it always just poking out from her tops

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Megan on tik tok saying she’s just had her 4th root canal! This is a warning to people the problems you can get from veneers 😭 I’m shocked she isn’t warning people ffs. She must think it’s normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Looks like his football career has well and truly gone down the toilet and he’s looking for yet another new club. The lower leagues, if that, will be all that’s available to him. The money will be drying up. Plus he’ll be like a lump of lard eating like they do. She’d better have something up her sleeve if she’s going to have a partner, child and step child to provide for.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She def won’t be worried about this one 🙄
I agree but he will have a legal obligation to provide for it and if he doesn’t have a job he doesn’t get paid. He’ll have to rely on her to bail him out financially. I suppose they’ll end up in every trashy mag doing photoshoots galore and will try to get a reality tv show to bring some cash in 🙄

He’s probably classed as self employed and fiddling the books so the ex gets very little
If he’s a professional footballer that’s a bit difficult. I googled and found he earnt £14k a week at the last club he was on loan at (Birmingham City). Hilariously he was booed off in the last game and he helped to get them relegated 🤣 Now he’s been released by his parent club too so he’ll be looking for a new one. I think he likes the money but doesn’t have the right attitude to working hard and doesn’t have much talent either. That’s the thing about footballers, they have very short careers. He might be lucky and eek it out for a bit longer at a tit little club but it’s not going to bring in anywhere near the amount of money she’ll be looking for.

Reactions: 6
You only have to google footballers and child maintenance and there are lots of stories about them fiddling the books so the kids mothers get a pittance, despite them driving around in sports cars and wearing designer clothes etc. lots of loopholes to hide the money

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You only have to google footballers and child maintenance and there are lots of stories about them fiddling the books so the kids mothers get a pittance, despite them driving around in sports cars and wearing designer clothes etc. lots of loopholes to hide the money
Well he won’t have any money at all soon. His career is washed

Reactions: 1
Screenshot 2024-06-20 153735.png

After the chat above about him being released I thought id WIKI him - The years have NOT been kind!! And he definitely needs rid of that stupid excuse for a beard that he has. It gives me the boke!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Laughing at the fact she wants a natural birth but hasn’t stopped complaining about any twinge/discomfort/minor inconvenience.
I know it’s all different sensation/pain etc but can’t help but think she might struggle with that one…

Reactions: 10
Laughing at the fact she wants a natural birth but hasn’t stopped complaining about any twinge/discomfort/minor inconvenience.
I know it’s all different sensation/pain etc but can’t help but think she might struggle with that one…
Literally only half way through her pregnancy and so dramatic 😂 she is going to be a nightmare when she’s ready to drop and in labour. She will probably be the type to tell some really OTT birth story like she’s the only woman to ever do it 🤣

IMG_4607.jpeg

• Haha
Literally only half way through her pregnancy and so dramatic 😂 she is going to be a nightmare when she’s ready to drop and in labour. She will probably be the type to tell some really OTT birth story like she’s the only woman to ever do it 🤣

View attachment 3006121
She’ll either lie and pretend it was all amazing and she had no pain relief and just LOVED giving birth.

Or it will be the most dramatic birth story in the history of the universe and anyone else would have given in to pain relief way before she did.

Or even better she was advised by midwife that she’d have to have pain relief because it would be better for her/baby but she really didn’t want to but it was doctor/midwife advised so she had no choice.

Eta - also what tips does she want? 🤣 it’s just being pregnant and everything changing in your body suck it up for gods sake. People will only tell her to eat smaller/less rich meals and she’ll take that as a personal attack so what is she expecting?

• Haha
Reactions: 16