Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asked people weeks ago whether the baby looks like her or plug from the bash street kids, so she has literally invited speculation on the sex too

Reactions: 8
She asked people weeks ago whether the baby looks like her or plug from the bash street kids, so she has literally invited speculation on the sex too
She’s done nothing but ram the pregnancy down everyone’s throats, from the minute she announced 🤣 then gets mad when people inbox her with gender predictions, due date questions etc etc.. she’s fine monetising off her pregnancy on her terms, but when her ‘fans’ say something she doesn’t want to hear, she gets all arsey. I personally hope it’s a boy, because I think she will be gutted that she’s not given him a daughter to outshine his son.

Reactions: 14
Said this like as if she’s kept anything private 😭 then proceeds to say she can’t wait to share pictures of the baby. She’s a bleeping weirdo. Her baby will never have anything private it’s actually sad. She will use them for content and a way to make money. I actually think there should be laws for this kind of thing. Why should a child have every single part of their life shared (even before birth) and all privacy taken away when they can’t even consent to it?

View attachment 3013815
oh christ, no one even cares when your due date is... since when was due date a big deal😅 its never on that date anyway well rarely.
i think its more to annoy his ex tbh some way or the other, completely excluding any sibling relationship with both his kids

Reactions: 10
She’s done nothing but ram the pregnancy down everyone’s throats, from the minute she announced 🤣 then gets mad when people inbox her with gender predictions, due date questions etc etc.. she’s fine monetising off her pregnancy on her terms, but when her ‘fans’ say something she doesn’t want to hear, she gets all arsey. I personally hope it’s a boy, because I think she will be gutted that she’s not given him a daughter to outshine his son.
I was just thinking the same thing - couldn’t care less whether people have boys or girls but in this case I really REALLY hope she has a boy for this exact reason!

Reactions: 9
Surely her food is cold by the time she adds all these sauces and grated cheese etc. I usually have the sauces ready before I dish out my food.

Reactions: 1
Said this like as if she’s kept anything private 😭 then proceeds to say she can’t wait to share pictures of the baby. She’s a bleeping weirdo. Her baby will never have anything private it’s actually sad. She will use them for content and a way to make money. I actually think there should be laws for this kind of thing. Why should a child have every single part of their life shared (even before birth) and all privacy taken away when they can’t even consent to it?

View attachment 3013815
She can share if she wants to, because don't ya know, she's Megan bleeping Mckenna & will do whatever the heck she wants, don't question her. She must be a joy to be around whilst pregnant.

What a hypocrite. She's keeping due date really private, but just you wait until baby is here. It'll be a free for all, using her baby to make as much $$$$ as possible.

Reactions: 4
She's 24 weeks so does she not realise we more or less know the due date..

hopefully her boyfriend will want his 2nd child kept off SM? but I can't see it, they will cash in💷💷

Reactions: 7
She has a wheat allergy? I’m sure she’s said before that she’s coeliac? That’s not an allergy and a wheat allergy is completely different to coeliac. Or am I mistaken and she’s never said that?

Reactions: 1
She has a wheat allergy? I’m sure she’s said before that she’s coeliac? That’s not an allergy and a wheat allergy is completely different to coeliac. Or am I mistaken and she’s never said that?
I believe she has claimed to have both and also IBS..

Reactions: 3
It's all just for attention hoping to make it in the paper's, and she said she's 25 weeks yet keeping her "due date " private haha, can anyone seriously be this thick?

Reactions: 5