Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor midwife will need trauma counselling after dealing with her in labour. Absolutely hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she purposely trying to be obnoxious? Flaunting that weird looking bump constantly. I’ve never known a single pregnant person to behave like her, absolutely nauseating at this point.

Reactions: 16
She’s got to be doing it on purpose at this point.

She really honestly believes she’s the first person to ever have been pregnant?
Babies respond to noise and touch in the womb, there is absolutely nothing special about her baby 🙄

Also does she think she’s bleeping elf putting syrup on all her food?!

Reactions: 12
Hot honey on pepperoni pizza is elite, but a drizzle not half the bottle (and not plain honey/syrup) but she piles it on some random things, and that was before she was pregnant so can’t even blame that

Reactions: 1
She seems to put a whole load of random stuff on her food, so surely she doesn’t even know what the food tastes like coz of all the sauces lol

Reactions: 3
Why is her belly out in very video? It actually infuriates me😂 pregnant influencers irritate me so much.. and I’m 34 weeks pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why people show their belly when pregnant if they didn’t before. Like if someone always wore crop tops before getting pregnant I wouldn’t think anything of it. But to go from always having ur belly covered to getting it out when ur pregnant is weird. Like we can still see ur bump when you’ve got a Tshirt on.. we know ur pregnant. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her stories in the bath are so obnoxious! Don’t be inboxing her telling her ‘she’s deffo having a…..’ and don’t ask her due date.. who does she think she is 😂😂 she’s gonna get the absolute shock of her life once this baby is here! Her attitude to all of this baby stuff is hysterical, she thinks it’s gonna be so easy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you’re gunna flaunt your naked bump every chance you get and not be able to go an hour without telling people you’re pregnant you’re obviously going to get comments about it 🙄

I don’t understand her logic in not telling people her due date - she’s gone week by week how far along she is so it wouldn’t take a genius to work it out if they cared enough. I know when hers must be give or take because mine’s the same - unless she’s been lying about each “milestone” she’s reached and been lying about what size bloody fruit baby is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
If you’re gunna flaunt your naked bump every chance you get and not be able to go an hour without telling people you’re pregnant you’re obviously going to get comments about it 🙄

I don’t understand her logic in not telling people her due date - she’s gone week by week how far along she is so it wouldn’t take a genius to work it out if they cared enough. I know when hers must be give or take because mine’s the same - unless she’s been lying about each “milestone” she’s reached and been lying about what size bloody fruit baby is 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m really confused by this, surely everyone can work out her due date by the scan pictures she posts!? On 1st June 2024 she posted a picture which says she’s 20w and 6D in the left hand corner. So 20th October!?

Reactions: 6
I’m really confused by this, surely everyone can work out her due date by the scan pictures she posts!? On 1st June 2024 she posted a picture which says she’s 20w and 6D in the left hand corner. So 20th October!?
The 13th I think!
But this is the point if you don’t want intrusive questions don’t post absolutely everything about your pregnancy, including obvious dates!

I also find it a bit annoying when people try and guess what I’m having but I don’t whip my bump out to show the internet every chance I get - she wouldn’t have people commenting that the shape of her bump means boy/girl if she didn’t insist on getting it out all the time.

Reactions: 9
The 13th I think!
But this is the point if you don’t want intrusive questions don’t post absolutely everything about your pregnancy, including obvious dates!

I also find it a bit annoying when people try and guess what I’m having but I don’t whip my bump out to show the internet every chance I get - she wouldn’t have people commenting that the shape of her bump means boy/girl if she didn’t insist on getting it out all the time.
Yep you’re right it’s 13th October - I blame my inability to count on the fact I replied at 3am 😂

I’m really curious whether she’s gone private for the pregnancy. The clinic she’s having the scans at does both scans and a package for a private birth. I have scans there and looked into a birth with them, but you’re paying around 17k to still give birth at an nhs hospital with no guarantee of a private room.

Reactions: 1
Said this like as if she’s kept anything private 😭 then proceeds to say she can’t wait to share pictures of the baby. She’s a bleeping weirdo. Her baby will never have anything private it’s actually sad. She will use them for content and a way to make money. I actually think there should be laws for this kind of thing. Why should a child have every single part of their life shared (even before birth) and all privacy taken away when they can’t even consent to it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7