Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know anything about his ex and child? The urge to update the personal life section of his Wikipedia.. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Burke
I found this?

And according to this other article linked below he got together with this other chick less than a year after announcing that he was expecting a baby with the other one. What a prickkkk, Megan is an utter fool if she thinks she’s going to be treated any different.

Ex-Celtic ace Oliver Burke and new influencer girlfriend wear matching outfits as he gushes over 'soulmate'
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...dium=sharebar_native&utm_campaign=sharebaramp

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The person was on about that Beth Dunlavey’s fella Connagh who was on LI
Ohhh don’t know who the f that is no wonder I was confused 😂😂
---
Anyone know anything about his ex and child? The urge to update the personal life section of his Wikipedia.. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Burke
She was with him for years before having a child with him! It’s very strange how he’s just wiped the son from his socials and acts like he doesn’t exist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The insta post asking who does baby look like, her or him. Felt like commenting “wonder if baby will look like their big brother” but it would only get deleted 🙄. If my partner had nothing to do with his kid no way would I want to be with him, let alone have a child with him! 🚩🚩🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That Beth Dunlavey woman.Good God.I checked out her Instagram when someone mentioned her yesterday and I've never seen so many photo's of someone cradling their bump in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah he was on love island and I she was on the circle. Yeah that’s all she talks about, so boring.

i just went for a nosey and yes seems being pregnant is her only personality too. Has her fella been on the tele too? Cos was she on Love Island or have i got that wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
“Last holiday before we become a family of 3”… I think you mean family of 4 Megan 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I know what her bleeping bump looks like better than I know my own - can she just put it away for 5 minutes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think if anything it just shows how absolutely shite her content is when all she can do is bang on about being pregnant like she’s the first woman ever to conceive. Boooooring.

How long do we thing her weird looking fella will stick about for this one? I’m giving it 6 months.

Reactions: 9
As he seems to have no qualms in dumping one child he isnt exactly a good candidate for either doing his fair share or staying, so good luck to her. The fact he did this and she still chose to conceive a child with him says a lot about her though… like attracts like.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually didn’t mind Megan, but seeing that Olly has another son who is ignored has put me right off the pair of them.

I’d understand if the baby Mum has said she doesn’t want him to be shared on social media but Megan hasn’t even acknowledged his existence and deletes comments about him.
It’s so cruel to treat a child like that

Reactions: 18
I actually didn’t mind Megan, but seeing that Olly has another son who is ignored has put me right off the pair of them.

I’d understand if the baby Mum has said she doesn’t want him to be shared on social media but Megan hasn’t even acknowledged his existence and deletes comments about him.
It’s so cruel to treat a child like that
I used to always like her too even in her craziest moments 😂 but since being with him I can’t stand her now. She doesn’t seem genuine anymore and everything is for content. Also the same as you finding out he’s got a child they completely disregard it’s just made me think they’re both vile. I hate how she writes ‘family of 3’ too. Disgusting how they act like he doesn’t exist.

I also can’t stand to see her lumpy filled lips chomping on chips anymore 😭

Reactions: 14
I feel like since she’s got with him she suddenly seems a lot more up herself and like they’ve got the most perfect relationship ever and it’s some kind of fairytale.

But he’s hardly a catch given he’s abandoned his first child, he’s odd looking and has the worst dress sense I’ve ever seen on a man (money absolutely cannot buy class and just because it’s designer doesn’t mean it will automatically look good).
But he’s just also not my type so maybe that’s harsh.
I also get quite weird vibes from their relationship which I think others have mentioned!

I used to quite enjoy her cooking content but really don’t enjoy watching people film themselves eating, I think it’s so weird.
She never used to post this frequently before she got pregnant either whereas now she literally rams it down your throat every single day - I do wonder if she doesn’t actually have any friends cause she moved to be where he needed to didn’t she? Fair enough but I wonder if she’s maybe quite isolated hence the ridiculous posting.

Reactions: 6
I feel like since she’s got with him she suddenly seems a lot more up herself and like they’ve got the most perfect relationship ever and it’s some kind of fairytale.

But he’s hardly a catch given he’s abandoned his first child, he’s odd looking and has the worst dress sense I’ve ever seen on a man (money absolutely cannot buy class and just because it’s designer doesn’t mean it will automatically look good).
But he’s just also not my type so maybe that’s harsh.
I also get quite weird vibes from their relationship which I think others have mentioned!

I used to quite enjoy her cooking content but really don’t enjoy watching people film themselves eating, I think it’s so weird.
She never used to post this frequently before she got pregnant either whereas now she literally rams it down your throat every single day - I do wonder if she doesn’t actually have any friends cause she moved to be where he needed to didn’t she? Fair enough but I wonder if she’s maybe quite isolated hence the ridiculous posting.
I get the same vibe they try too hard to prove to people they’re happy. People who tend to be like that on social media usually have messy relationships in reality. Wouldn’t surprise me if it goes up in flames.

Reactions: 11