Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like since she’s got with him she suddenly seems a lot more up herself and like they’ve got the most perfect relationship ever and it’s some kind of fairytale.

But he’s hardly a catch given he’s abandoned his first child, he’s odd looking and has the worst dress sense I’ve ever seen on a man (money absolutely cannot buy class and just because it’s designer doesn’t mean it will automatically look good).
But he’s just also not my type so maybe that’s harsh.
I also get quite weird vibes from their relationship which I think others have mentioned!

I used to quite enjoy her cooking content but really don’t enjoy watching people film themselves eating, I think it’s so weird.
She never used to post this frequently before she got pregnant either whereas now she literally rams it down your throat every single day - I do wonder if she doesn’t actually have any friends cause she moved to be where he needed to didn’t she? Fair enough but I wonder if she’s maybe quite isolated hence the ridiculous posting.
I think her only friend is Milly.
She lost all her old friends

Reactions: 8
If she was saying soon to be family of 4 and i was his ex, I’d be knocking them both into next year!
She should have maybe just said “expanding/growing our family” or something cause at least that way she’s neither necessarily including or excluding his other child.

We don’t know the situation or their set up but it’s just the complete lack of acknowledgement and the comments being deleted that seems a bit 🚩

Reactions: 15
If she was saying soon to be family of 4 and i was his ex, I’d be knocking them both into next year!
If Megan had a child from a previous relationship she would be saying “family of 4”. She wouldn’t ignore the existence of her child because they had a different dad. But it’s ok to do it with Olly’s son?

• Heart
There are plenty of ways of being respectful to the mum of his little boy without denying his existence. Deleting comments mentioning his existence is just awful.
One parent having a child from a previous relationship is not that unusual there are ways of navigating it without upsetting anyone.

To me it feels like it’s Megan that is the one wanting to deny his existence. It’s as bad that Ollie is going along with it.

If Megan had a child from a previous relationship she would be saying “family of 4”. She wouldn’t ignore the existence of her child because they had a different dad. But it’s ok to do it with Olly’s son?
My point was that, if i were the ex, I’d rather she didn’t suggest she had two kids because she doesn’t. Judging by the number of holidays and lack of acknowledgment since they got together, she clearly doesn’t have an active role in his life.

However, if i were megan, i wouldn’t be mentioning numbers or alluding that this is his first at all, because no matter what, he still has two kids and i would just come off as a bitter witch for doing it.

Reactions: 9
I think it was just a poor choice of words, deliberate or not.

At the end of the day they’re (supposedly) getting married so his other child is a part of her family whether she likes it or not, now yes maybe his child’s mum has requested the child is kept private and that’s totally fair and should be respected.

But the “family of three” seems to make quite a bold statement about how she feels imo.
Which is why she should probably have just said “growing our family” because it’s neither acknowledging or leaving the child out.

But she’s not the brightest button in the box so maybe she is just that ignorant/stupid.

Why does she think anyone cares?! I wouldn’t video it and send it to my friend let alone put it on the internet she gets more insufferable by the day.
Other people’s pregnancies are SO BORING.
Exactly. It’s something you might find exciting but nobody else is going to care. She’s got a heightened level of self importance.

Reactions: 12