Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me feel really uncomfortable how she clearly doesn't like her first boy but adores her second. I had to stop following her today. Atleast if you are gonna feel that way atleast try and hide it a little and not be so open about it.

Reactions: 4
She makes me feel really uncomfortable how she clearly doesn't like her first boy but adores her second. I had to stop following her today. Atleast if you are gonna feel that way atleast try and hide it a little and not be so open about it.
I completely agree. She clearly favours the younger boy.

Reactions: 2
I know for a fact she completely ignores her kids when out, spends all day at these local businesses and doesn’t pay a penny in the shop or cafe, all whilst the kid runs around being a little asshole and irritating or worse ‘pranking’ other kids! No boundaries! Those kids are gonna be hell at school, for teachers and other parents!
---
Also dude looks like Elliot Page now!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know for a fact she completely ignores her kids when out, spends all day at these local businesses and doesn’t pay a penny in the shop or cafe, all whilst the kid runs around being a little asshole and irritating or worse ‘pranking’ other kids! No boundaries! Those kids are gonna be hell at school, for teachers and other parents!
---
Also dude looks like Elliot Page now!
Doesn’t surprise me at all! If her kids prank like she does they will be excluded very quickly from school.

She just takes whatever freebies she is offered but I don’t understand why anyone thinks she’s a good advert. Especially for family brands. She’s out as much as she can. Only thing she likes about her husband is him giving her money and letting her do nothing.

Doesn’t surprise me at all! If her kids prank like she does they will be excluded very quickly from school.

She just takes whatever freebies she is offered but I don’t understand why anyone thinks she’s a good advert. Especially for family brands. She’s out as much as she can. Only thing she likes about her husband is him giving her money and letting her do nothing.
She calls it pranking but it’s literally just throwing water.

Moaning she hasn’t been gifted a watch by her husband but he’s bought one for himself…how about get a job and buy your own!!

Reactions: 4
So just one of those rings is £1500!!! Just those and the sofa this year and that’s over her tax earnings so let’s hope she paying tax. She’s also done the exact same story before and another company gifted her a ring. She’s such a begger.

dislike her hair don’t think it suits her at all. I think it’s really aged her and makes her clothes look weird on her.

Reactions: 2
£900 on a dress! Is she for real? There is no way they have enough money to warrant that!

Reactions: 1
Here we go, playing the victim again!!! I was bullied and picked on and look at me now! You’d think she was nominated or was a recipient the way she’s been banging on about it! ‘Here’s my pre-bafta routine’… shows ass and body off as much as she can whilst pumping tit into her face and creating an actual duck bill! No one cares sweetheart, you’re not as important as you think you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here we go, playing the victim again!!! I was bullied and picked on and look at me now! You’d think she was nominated or was a recipient the way she’s been banging on about it! ‘Here’s my pre-bafta routine’… shows ass and body off as much as she can whilst pumping tit into her face and creating an actual duck bill! No one cares sweetheart, you’re not as important as you think you are!
There's literally nothing real about her is there?

Reactions: 1