Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think "Don't swipe up" is a tad jealous of our Megan Marchant. Don't get me wrong. Megan, you are a narcissistic individual who started out really popular with your one hit wonder Lee Evans lockdown Tik Tok video but since then you have exposed yourself to be harbouring serious issues.
I get why people still watch but if it is so annoying then unfollow and move on.
Hi Megan! No one is jealous of Megan, obvs tattle is not the right place for you so I suggest you deactivate your account and 'move on'

Reactions: 4

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
Does she even put ad on her stuff when she's making money from things with discount codes?? Also that obstacle course this morning, when do they patent their child?
I agree about the lack of #gifted and #ad on what seems like all of her posts!

Seems to get free cake and cookies posted to her all the time it seems! 😋 🍰 🧁 🍪

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Whilst I absolutely hope their is nothing wrong with her pregnancy... Why the F*CK would you take the advice of strangers on the internet over calling your GP or Midwife???
I can’t see anything past that awfull colour and cut she has had done

• Haha
Yep I said this before
When she bought every colour of a Zara shacket at £59.99 each and she had about four but was previously moaning about not having a lot of money and that she doesn’t spend a lot on herself as she is cheap!
Well that attitude certainly went out the window didn’t it!!
I think she started off so well with being relatable and now it’s all gone to her head
The different hair colours
The outfits all scream desperate and validation from everyone that she looks good when I think she looks awfull with that blonde hair and the cut!

Also hate it when influencers say I have no idea who this package is from!!
Yes! Yes you fucking do you twat as you obviously gave your address to them!
Did they just randomly guess where you live and hoped for the best!
Fucking twat!!!!

Yessss!!!!!!!!!

Omg! Finally someone else who thinks the same as i do!!!!

Seriously tho....its beyond a joke! I agree....when she first started i enjoyed following her.... however its the fake news, the fake crying.... the claims of being so hard done by....yet....her mood and her personality changes like the fucking weather!!!! She goes from crying to fucking crazy within seconds.

Its the food waste that bugs me...especially when some people cant even affors food at the min.... and the amount of cake she begs for and gets...and shoves it down her throat on camera. Why doesnt she just donate some of these freebies...why not give a box to the local GP surgery, or the hospital or a care home....or to anyone that actually deserves it. She would get a lot more credit for that!!!

Screenshot_20210424-142453_Instagram.jpg

What is this all about, I mean she knows she is pretty, she posts the most posey photo with oh I have all these imperfections please tell me how beautiful I am 🙄

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
I found the weight stories this morning really cringey! 😖 It was like she realised that she might have upset some followers with the initial ‘look how tiny I am’ stories, tried to rectify it by going on about how much she doesn’t think weight & dress size matter, but just ended up digging herself a bigger hole.
Or mocking those who have worked hard and lost 1lb weight saying they've just had a poo🤬

FauxShow

Her hair looks awful, like a bowl cut. A bowl cut that she's illegally had another hairdresser round to do...

swatter003

How does this woman have so many followers?? All I’ve seen is constant clothes, wasting of food, nakedness (Megan you’re a mother!) and moaning about her son. I don’t think she sees how she comes across and I am dreading another Tuesday challenge tomorrow 🙄

• Heart

Pippip_pop

Silent reader over here!! I’ve just come across her page. I wondered if there was a thread for her. I’m so pleased it’s not just me that finds her very odd!! Some of the things she posts are just not normal.
I have no idea how her husband puts up with it, and her poor little boy having to see and be around her erratic behaviour!!

Mo Harris

I couldn’t possibly explain why, but the obstacle courses really fucking irritate me! 🤣🤣🤣
If I went round to a friends house for drinks and they’d set up an obstacle course for us to do I’d be pissed off, not my idea of fun at all.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Has a public Instagram account with over 30k subscribers. Puts up a reel about being pregnant..... then gets annoyed that her mother has found out she is pregnant and she has had to speak to her.

Either cut your mother out of your life completely or just don't share things you don't want her to know.

I expect there are many other people that would love to speak out but are probably too scared to do so.

I still follow her just to see what bullshit sob story she comes up with next. She did drama at school so she can certainly act.

I just get frustrated with the showing off of all the things she has clearly asked people.to send her. Why does she deserve them!?

I feel so sorry for Jack, if i were her husband id be long gone. Poor guy.
I had a feeling this was the case too, I loved her stories in the beginning now everything is set up bullshit. It's the posts about having loads of body hair and an eating disorder that got me, as she's naked 90% of the time so she's obviously not phased by any of these issues she's just trying to be more relatable. Can you tell us more about school? Do you know the story with her family?

Seriously....her story today while she is out walking..... judging a man for sitting in his car and calling his a psycopath? What a judgemental cow. Seriously he could be waiting for someone or on his break from work! What gives her the right to make these assumptions. Yet she hates us all doing it to her!! Get a life moany megan!

She didn’t do this stuff when I started following her, it only seems to have started as her account has taken off a bit. When I first discovered her I really liked that she didn’t do the whole #ad #gifted shit either, but she’s started doing that now too. 🙄
Does she even put ad on her stuff when she's making money from things with discount codes?? Also that obstacle course this morning, when do they patent their child?