Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
That new wallpaper #gifted is horrible! It doesn’t even go with the colour palette! Swear it’s reminding me of 60’s 70’s kitchenware! 🤮🤮
Think she is just taking whatever is free at this point as I don’t think they can afford to do up the bungalow on there own
Fuck that
Would rather save and wait then have any old shit
Absolutely hate what she has done to Noah’s room and the green furniture
The bungalow already looks dated and just too much going on already
It looks busy and nothing really flows

Fluffyknickers

She has been hinting for the past week
Started off with Hendrix being sick on it I think it was and now he has chewed it but it’s the constant hints that makes me think she is trying to get one gifted for there new place as I think she is bored of the bright orange one and trying her luck
She got a sofa gifted from snug 🤣🫠

Anagst

VIP Member
She has actually grown on me during this pregnancy but I did chuckle at the irony about it being a chilled birthday when the post has two gigantic 3's taking up the whole room.
I thought that! Didn't want to make a big deal of it being her birthday cos she wants to get shit faced when she's had the baby (which is fair enough), but sets up balloons, giant numbers and poses for photos for the gram 🙄

it's like today, she puts a post up being about how she doesn't talk to her mother and the toxic relationship, yet hasn't celebrated the fact that she, herself is a mother! Focus on the present instead of dredging up the past for likes and clout!

FauxShow

Pretty certain that you're only allowed to stay away with your own household so we'll done Meg for announcing that Jack's breaking the law.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Somehow (unsurprisingly) made Father’s Day about her, barely mentions Jack (maybe he should’ve have ‘gifted’ something to plug to get a dedicated story), and then shares with the world she lost her virginity aged 13. You can’t act embarrassed or ashamed by that when sharing with your followers!
Disgusting behaviour

Anagst

VIP Member
How many clothes does this woman own?! Seriously it’s spend spend spend and 5 outfit changes a day! Assume this is all on credit as she doesn’t work and only Jack’s wage incoming.
Also the new reels for hauls are so Megan
Not just clothes, but how many pairs of pants does one person need! Didn't she just do a massive pant shop a few weeks ago?

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Really starting to go off her
She’s absolute filth and not in a funny way it’s just disgusting now! What sort of lessons is she teaching her little boy - it’s gross!

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Totally. I imagine, for someone quite overweight, losing a pound is a big deal and a great start. Plus she stood there and actually weighed herself twice (after taking off her clothes and taking a crap) and was super excited that she weighed even less than she originally thought. Then backtracked and said weight doesn't mean anything. What a moronic woman.
Exactly this. Imagine being pleased you've worked hard and lost 1lb and her comes thunder cunt to steal the wind from your sails🙄

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
It actually looks like a bowl cut! I agree about the clothes too, I loved some of her wardrobe now I'm like wtf are you wearing
Bowl cut howling!!
But it’s just dreadful
She has a pretty face so can get away with it unlike me who couldn’t with my chubby face ha ha but she defo needs to out grow it and I do think she hates it too

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Since when did a hole in a sofa mean the full thing needs replaced?

Oh yeah when you want to be #kindlygifted one.
She has been hinting for the past week
Started off with Hendrix being sick on it I think it was and now he has chewed it but it’s the constant hints that makes me think she is trying to get one gifted for there new place as I think she is bored of the bright orange one and trying her luck