Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She didn't rule break because Ellie is in her bubble...wow she has the biggest bubble I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

sue_perb

Just typical influencer shit really. They all do the same crap
They say that size doesn't matter but are tiny
They say they are skint but constantly use deliveroo and get everything gifted
They say they are all eco and green but shop at Zara and Asos
They say they are anti-capitalists but their whole lifestyle is only validated because of a capitalist society

She's had her haircut everyone 'look how lovely I look' 🤢 I couldn't believe she was crying over a wart yesterday...

• Haha

wokefreesince83

Fucking banging on about ‘freedom day’ like she was expecting parties, fireworks, celelebrations! We are still in the middle of a global pandemic! I think she genuinely believed that the pandemic was over and would disappear just because of lockdown easing! Saying she’ll burn her mask last week too! Jeez have some common sense luv!

I agree. She’s very fake & seems to copy things from other accounts that she thinks will make her relatable/ popular

Yeah so fake.... im surprised she has that many followers. Im pretty sure it will all fizzle out when we get back to normal living. She has only gained this many followers because we have all been locked in for far too long!

Also.... it puzzles me how she buys so much stuff..... yet doesnt work....how the hell do they afford it all?! Im sure on one wage they cant afford all the stuff they buy!

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Putting “not a PG account” in your bio is still no excuse for being a urine obsessed exhibitionist. She’s disgusting.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Omg the drama over finding out the sex of the baby. What happened to just being told if you want to know. But oh no all the messages and emails and attention seeking for engagement . Fuck me! It’s terrible. Take me back to when I had my 6 kids. I mean my youngest is only 14 and there was non of this shit then. Just enjoy your pregnancy and baby, no one else cares.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Yessss!!!!!!!!!

Omg! Finally someone else who thinks the same as i do!!!!

Seriously tho....its beyond a joke! I agree....when she first started i enjoyed following her.... however its the fake news, the fake crying.... the claims of being so hard done by....yet....her mood and her personality changes like the fucking weather!!!! She goes from crying to fucking crazy within seconds.

Its the food waste that bugs me...especially when some people cant even affors food at the min.... and the amount of cake she begs for and gets...and shoves it down her throat on camera. Why doesnt she just donate some of these freebies...why not give a box to the local GP surgery, or the hospital or a care home....or to anyone that actually deserves it. She would get a lot more credit for that!!!
Exaactly
All these people can’t be wrong about Megan
Her mum
Her family
Jacks friends
All who she has openly spoke about and said she has fell out with and they don’t speak to her anymore
For her husband to lose all his group of mates because of her there was something seriously wrong with her and they can’t all be wrong!!!

Crazymum

VIP Member
I’m really worried for her. She needs to step away from her phone and speak to her dr , husband and friends. Real friends, not a phone screen then putting it out to strangers.Jack clearly works hard to support the family but is he not seeing how bad she’s got. I know these insta mums want to be relatable but they’re not. They either show a perfect life or an upside down can’t cope one when most people mill along in the middle with lots of problems that they just get on with, She’s admitting she’s frightened of losing her whole self when the baby arrives so she really needs to seek help now as it will get worse. She chose to have another child when she clearly struggled with Ezra anyway. Saying she has no one to give him to for a break. Having a child is your choice. Most people don’t have kids to palm off on family. I used to pay for one 1/2 day a week for my kids to go to private nursery ( not all at once but over several years as I had 6 of them) as hubby worked crazy hours , just so I could get all my jobs done and have my sanity. Yes it was a struggle, non of my family ever babysat or cared for my children ( not that I expected them to)
They’re hardly poor and seem to spend money on pointless shit. She could put him in nursery one day a week with the money she spends on clothes and shit alone. All the pretentious party’s with expensive decor etc . They were on about moving house not long ago. Why doesn’t she go bk to hairdressing part time and put him with a child minder?? I don’t see it as a cry for help online I see it as attention. Strangers can’t help. Yes they can send messages etc but that won’t help her situation, Depression is a dark spiral, I suffered awfully with my 4th pregnancy and after birth. It took me till he was nearly 1 to actually feel that love for him. I had to reach out to Drs as I thought I was going mad, I really do hope Megan gets the help she needs and a social media break would really do her the world of good instead of seeking validation from strangers.

Attachments

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Everyday just more and more gifts
Clothes for Ezra
Shit for her and her home
Poor jack
But still can’t afford childcare
Alrighty then

Has anyone seen the stories today with the birthday carry on and the quite obvious rule breaking? Actually boils my blood!

meatloaf18

Does anyone else feel like it’s a bit sick that she keeps hitting at the fact of a possible miscarriage?
When she first announced her pregnancy she said she wanted to show all the highs and lows of pregnancy and also if it goes wrong. Which is a weird thing to say?

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Love how she made that party all about Megan and ho wonderfull Megan is
How tiny Iam as they lifting me up
Narcissist

Anyone else get the impression that Emma Nicoletti is trying to distance herself from Megan a bit these days?

They don’t really interact anymore apart from the Tuesday challenges.
Yes 100% she must be realising all the challenges are a chance for her to show off

Anagst

VIP Member
Not being funny, but she's not even 12 weeks and she's banging on about not being comfortable or being able to sleep because of it and putting a pillow under her bloat?! Seriously?! She's not even showing yet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4