Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FauxShow

When they go "You only see glimpses of my life", I always think to myself "And THESE are the glimpses you want us to see?!", so in Megan's case she wants us to see her OTT performances, her unnecessary nakedness, her vulgarity, her Obsession with buying clothes for herself but nothing for her little boy - the poor little mite is stuck at home all day long with an exhibitionist mother who clearly doesn't have a maternal bone in her body and acts so cold towards him. Stop buying shit for yourself and pay for some god damn childcare so he can get some social skills and actually have fun and learning in a warm and friendly environment!

She told the Internet that she likes a finger up the bum during sex. That's out there now. Forever. For her sons friends to find, and to use as ammunition against him. So well done - top mum marks to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I find all their games very cringey!
And so desperate
I showed my husband and he was like they are another pair of wannabes
Any chance for her to her her body out she does!
Like we get it your slim but doesn’t mean we all want to see your ass and tits and Fanny at any given chance!

Crazymum

VIP Member
This mornings story was a bit ott. I think Megan really is in a bad place now. This is not the girl I started following years ago. I felt so sorry for her but most grown women would have just either left or told the old sods to fuck off if the people at the pool said it was ok to stay. She puts on this big act of being all out there and in your face and she clearly can’t handle anyone saying no to her.

Also what’s this new trend of sitting crying on camera. Her husband was with her . Why did she not just sit and say that to him instead of coming onto insta and doing that. Maybe I’m the odd one nowadays but people are such attention seekers online.

Attachments

Last edited:

anonjustone

Sounds like you know her. Have a seat and spill the tea!
my apologies but as I would like to keep anonymous I haven’t come on here to spill any tea. My intention was to simply validate comments made about her being a selfish narcissist. You guys are 100% right! I’m glad people can see it, I just feel for the people who actually relate to her and believe her bullshit!

Marylou

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel like it’s a bit sick that she keeps hitting at the fact of a possible miscarriage?
When she first announced her pregnancy she said she wanted to show all the highs and lows of pregnancy and also if it goes wrong. Which is a weird thing to say?
Tbh I've felt uncomfortable since she announced her very early pregnancy. God forgive me but I almost felt like she expected to miscarry and would relish the attention.

The latest stories about what she weighs (she's only 7 stone!) And then announcing weight doesn't mean anything as long as you're happy....how triggering for some people. She's an arsehole.

Marylou

VIP Member
The one thing that irritates me more than anything when instahuns cry troll is when they mention jealousy. Jealous?? Seriously?? I have a wonderful life, my husband and I love and respect each other, as do my boys. I have a beautiful home, wonderful family and great friends. I don't go on to social media and talk about the people my husband screwed in the past, throw food and other objects at him, talk vulgarily and generally give out hateful and spiteful vibes.

Just to add nobody is bullying you Megan - NOBODY. We choose to stay here on an open site that your sister chose to read and tell you about. Maybe you should re assess that relationship with your sister, she didn't have to tell you did she? You have a weird concept of bullying so you may want to re assess that while you're at it.

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I dont really know much about her family fued.... other than she hates her mum.... she always treated her mum so badly.

In regards to school....she was always the girl who wanted to be the centre of attention. She didnt like alot of people and she would easily turn people against others. Basically her way or no way. She was so nasty to some people. To the point where she would turn a whole class against one person....single them out and bully them. She thought she was amazing at everything but she wasnt.

Not much else to tell really. I know a few people from school absolutely cringe at her posts and what she is like now. All agree its just for attention.
She is definitely not the full ticket and seeks validation from her semi naked pics from all the sheep!!

Staceyxloux

Has anyone seen the story this morning where she’s talking about fingering herself whilst she’s come on her monthly’s.
Honestly... there is just no need!
Have some class.

• Sick

sue_perb

The latest stories about what she weighs (she's only 7 stone!) And then announcing weight doesn't mean anything as long as you're happy....how triggering for some people. She's an arsehole.
It is so completely fucking tone-deaf to shove some scales on camera, tell everyone her weight, and then say size and weight doesn't matter. She must know that she looks like an absolute cow saying this shit. She has a great little figure, everyone knows it, but you cannot stand there and say weight and dress size doesnt matter as a size 6 who can eat brownies all day long and never put on weight.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
The one thing that irritates me more than anything when instahuns cry troll is when they mention jealousy. Jealous?? Seriously?? I have a wonderful life, my husband and I love and respect each other, as do my boys. I have a beautiful home, wonderful family and great friends. I don't go on to social media and talk about the people my husband screwed in the past, throw food and other objects at him, talk vulgarily and generally give out hateful and spiteful vibes.

Just to add nobody is bullying you Megan - NOBODY. We choose to stay here on an open site that your sister chose to read and tell you about. Maybe you should re assess that relationship with your sister, she didn't have to tell you did she? You have a weird concept of bullying so you may want to re assess that while you're at it.
Fucking spot on!!!!
How did her sister find tattle and what was she doing on it!??
Exactly this
I have a full time job
Two lovely kids
Beautifull home
Nice cars and we live comfortably within our means
That doesn’t mean ordering shit load of clothes Megan then saying you can’t afford childcare!!!!
You have begged your way to where you are!!
You started off great and then let the air head in you well and truly out
And for the record my husband has seen what you and jack are like and trust me is isn’t jealous of any of you!
Said jack should be ashamed of himself for letting his wife pose naked all the time and talk so chavvy and vulgar about her private parts and that they are desperate for attention when they do pranks !
Bet jacks friends think good bloody ridince to them both when they stopped speaking to them!!

Reactions: 5

Crazymum

VIP Member
And ezras broke another tv. I honestly don’t know how Megan will cope with a 2nd child. I felt sorry for her again today but yet again I wonder why it needs to be recorded and put online then the crying into camera. How did I manage to bring up 6 children , at one point I had 4 under 5yrs old and they never broke a tv. I’m far from perfect and they weren’t but the state of the parenting I see on Instagram is just crazy. I think the generation that are growing up in the social media craze are going to have an odd time throughout their lives. These people need to put the phone down and actually fuckin parent.

Anagst

VIP Member
Fucking banging on about ‘freedom day’ like she was expecting parties, fireworks, celelebrations! We are still in the middle of a global pandemic! I think she genuinely believed that the pandemic was over and would disappear just because of lockdown easing! Saying she’ll burn her mask last week too! Jeez have some common sense luv!
I was thinking that when I watched her stories this morning. She wants normality? Other people want their loved ones to stay safe. Honestly I'm sick to death of insta "influencers" and bloggers acting like they're above it all! Prime example being Emma last week kicking off because she broke the rules, was called out on it and didn't like it. Pathetic.

Marylou

VIP Member
Someone else had a thread started about her and this is what I posted there.

I only know her through Emma's challenges and find her vulgar, crude, crass and a try hard. Her husband seems quite normal by comparison.

I expect there are many other people that would love to speak out but are probably too scared to do so.

I still follow her just to see what bullshit sob story she comes up with next. She did drama at school so she can certainly act.

I just get frustrated with the showing off of all the things she has clearly asked people.to send her. Why does she deserve them!?

I feel so sorry for Jack, if i were her husband id be long gone. Poor guy.

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Didn’t she say in her stories earlier this week that she hates her bum/legs?

If that’s the case why is she wearing those tight leggings? Her bum and legs are fine, but if I felt that way I’d be covering them up! I hate my tummy so I choose clothes that hide it, I don’t go round in a crop top!

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
The vast quantities of fast fashion she’s constantly buying sicken me.
Yes exactly so much dosh spent on clothes but she “can’t afford childcare” though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe some of it’s returned after it’s been posted on the gram? 🤷🏻‍♀️

FauxShow

Whinging that they can't afford childcare but just bought an Audi, and she literally doesn't stop buying clothes...? Mmm. Priorities a little off there?