Megan Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan and MGK’s relationship seems to be good for her career though - they recently met with Dolce and Gabbana in Milan presumably for something they’re working on together and I doubt D&G would have considered Megan previously, she just wasn’t ‘cool’ enough.
Megan does not fit D&G esthetic, if you look at their models, they all have very strong features that match the bold designs. Megan is (and I can't believe I am saying this) too much of a classic beauty, for them. She is pretty, don't take me wrong, but if she were to wear anything by D&G she would quite literally drown in them (not sure if that's the right term, but what I mean to say is that she won't complement the strong designs, and she would completely disappear as opposed to add value to what is being shown. D&G wants people like Cara delavigne, that can add character to a dress more than a VS sort of model that is virtually picture perfect). If D&G are working with someone, it most likely him and not her I think, he fits their esthetic better IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There's a weird misogyny on this thread that's starting to piss me off to be honest.

Megan has been honest in the fact she doesn't post her kids. They had their faces blurred in the media for years (it's changed now though). Her kids literally live with her most of the time for christ sakes, yet somehow there is a mental narrative on this thread that she's a bad parent/ doesn't spend time with her kids etc etc. How would any of you know what goes on? Yes she's photographed on holiday without the kids and yes she's photographed with MGK, but she has joint custody with Brian so what's she supposed to do when they aren't with her? Sit in the house to avoid being photographed in case someone starts with the absent parent BS?

There are many, many, celebrities that keep their kids out the media and I for one think it's a good thing.

Edited to add: Megan's oldest boy dresses in girls clothes and has for a long time. She has spoken in the past about people being very cruel about the way he looks so I can totally see why she keeps them out of the media and off social media. It doesn't make her an absent parent, neither does her getting engaged 18 months after a divorce.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
There's a weird misogyny on this thread that's starting to piss me off to be honest.

Megan has been honest in the fact she doesn't post her kids. They had their faces blurred in the media for years (it's changed now though). Her kids literally live with her most of the time for christ sakes, yet somehow there is a mental narrative on this thread that she's a bad parent/ doesn't spend time with her kids etc etc. How would any of you know what goes on? Yes she's photographed on holiday without the kids and yes she's photographed with MGK, but she has joint custody with Brian so what's she supposed to do when they aren't with her? Sit in the house to avoid being photographed in case someone starts with the absent parent BS?

There are many, many, celebrities that keep their kids out the media and I for one think it's a good thing.

Edited to add: Megan's oldest boy dresses in girls clothes and has for a long time. She has spoken in the past about people being very cruel about the way he looks so I can totally see why she keeps them out of the media and off social media. It doesn't make her an absent parent, neither does her getting engaged 18 months after a divorce.
I guess it's a matter of opinion.. in terms of my own comments, I did say that I wasn't suggesting that she should automatically become a nun or saint just because she has kids, and that I'm sure there's a lot that isn't shown.. I also agree that it's good not to show young children's faces on social media, but there are plenty of celebrities who don't post their children's faces all the time and it's still clear that they're a parent. It's more the way she talks about her new relationship which come across as dismissive of the marriage she had which produced her children, talks about exchanging blood with her lover at any chance she can and marrying someone who openly uses various types of drugs - in my opinion these things suggest that she's prioritising herself rather than what's in the best interest of her children. But of course, this is just my opinion, not necessarily fact 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Girl, this is a gossip site, people are entitled to have their opinion. From my point of view, I did not comment on her possibly being an absent mother as, as I said, I am not in their household. What I said is about a sentence that she openly wrote and the fact that I found bizarre that the kids were not present at the engagement from what it appears.

I also think you should read the definition of misogyny (Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is hatred or contempt for women. It is a form of sexism used to keep women at a lower social status than men, thus maintaining the societal roles of patriarchy).

Anyone can comment on what is posted online, commenting on something that someone posts is gossiping, has nothing to do with misogyny.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I haven’t commented on her parenting because I’m mindful that a) we don’t see how they privately live b) it’s reasonable for a mother to have a life independent of her children c) society expects much more from mothers than they do from fathers and d) mainstream media exploits any opportunity to twist the narrative to hate on women - mothers in particular.

Reactions: 6
I was waiting for someone to pop up with the misogyny stuff. And they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah think misogyny is thrown around whenever anyone questions a woman about anything. I’m not having a go at Megan because she’s a woman, I actually didn’t know MGK had a kid so now I’ll say he’s just as bad. I think parents need to consider their actions, I consider mine and I’m not even in the public eye.

Also my point earlier still stands. She can’t be with her kids that much if she can be so publicly cavorting with her new boyfriend and having all this amazing sex. She wouldn’t have the energy if she was fully present taking her kids to school, sorting their activities, meals etc. Yes she can afford help but children need their parents and being raised by hired help is no life.

Obviously parents shouldn’t lose themselves when they have kids but there should be some impact and change in behaviour. Your life might not be over but it should take a bit of a backseat as you raise the next generation. Otherwise don’t have kids. That’s my opinion anyway.

Also my point earlier still stands. She can’t be with her kids that much if she can be so publicly cavorting with her new boyfriend and having all this amazing sex. She wouldn’t have the energy if she was fully present taking her kids to school, sorting their activities, meals etc. Yes she can afford help but children need their parents and being raised by hired help is no life.
She isn't "publicly cavorting" all the time though, and there's no evidence that her kids are being raised by hired help. She can obviously afford to outsource alot of household chores but to say she isn't present seems like kind of a stretch, especially if you're basing it on only what you see online

Reactions: 5
She isn't "publicly cavorting" all the time though, and there's no evidence that her kids are being raised by hired help. She can obviously afford to outsource alot of household chores but to say she isn't present seems like kind of a stretch, especially if you're basing it on only what you see online
Ok fair point, still not fair on kids to be playing your very sexual relationship out so publicly. Sometimes you have to think of someone other than yourself and I don’t feel MGK or Megan are. But I guess they have bills to pay and a lifestyle to maintain. I’m very glad I’m not in their shoes

Ok fair point, still not fair on kids to be playing your very sexual relationship out so publicly. Sometimes you have to think of someone other than yourself and I don’t feel MGK or Megan are. But I guess they have bills to pay and a lifestyle to maintain. I’m very glad I’m not in their shoes
true! On the one hand I feel like it's great that she can simultaneously be a doting mother and freely express her sexuality but on the other I feel like her kids might be super embarrassed about her when they're older.

Reactions: 3
true! On the one hand I feel like it's great that she can simultaneously be a doting mother and freely express her sexuality but on the other I feel like her kids might be super embarrassed about her when they're older.
Yeah it’s really tough being a sexual woman and a mother. On one hand I’m like go for it girl enjoy yourself and live your life but she has children and they and their friends (and enemies) will have easy access to all this and that’s not cool. It’s all just so public but I guess it’s another world. I wouldn’t do it to my children that’s all I know. Luckily I don’t have to.

Reactions: 2
Yeah think misogyny is thrown around whenever anyone questions a woman about anything. I’m not having a go at Megan because she’s a woman, I actually didn’t know MGK had a kid so now I’ll say he’s just as bad. I think parents need to consider their actions, I consider mine and I’m not even in the public eye.

Obviously parents shouldn’t lose themselves when they have kids but there should be some impact and change in behaviour. Your life might not be over but it should take a bit of a backseat as you raise the next generation. Otherwise don’t have kids. That’s my opinion anyway.
And she can’t be with them much if she is constantly traveling either.

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s really tough being a sexual woman and a mother. On one hand I’m like go for it girl enjoy yourself and live your life but she has children and they and their friends (and enemies) will have easy access to all this and that’s not cool.
Meh, it's Hollywood - this is all fairly normal stuff, tbh.

To be fair, if I thought her partner was someone half decent, I wouldn't be cringing so hard at everything she says and does. It's the constant reminder that she's doing ALL THAT for THIS.....

1642360434147.png

Ew. I can't stand his guts, mfer said 'i aM WeEd' (among a million awful things, including, but not limited to, his pedalo tweets from back in the day) and she's doing all this to her image for his cringey ass... He had nothing to lose, I (and a lot of people) couldn't put his name to his face before all this, meanwhile she might be in the headlines for the first time in years, but again, it's hinged on her acting deranged with that ugly twit. It's a far cry from a celebrated comeback...

N E ways, hope Megan is cashing in from this stint, because I'd hate to see his stank ass be the only one to profit off of this. Is she done with acting now?

• Heart
Ew. I can't stand his guts, mfer said 'i aM WeEd' (among a million awful things, including, but not limited to, his pedalo tweets from back in the day)

N E ways, hope Megan is cashing in from this stint, because I'd hate to see his stank ass be the only one to profit off of this. Is she done with acting now?
Pedalo tweets? Please expand!

I think she’s acting more than she has done for a while? Might be wrong though; I’m not very familiar with her work...

I do find it funny that she’s at pains to be taken seriously intellectually and spiritually but has never made a film with any substance.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I think she’s acting more than she has done for a while? Might be wrong though; I’m not very familiar with her work...

I do find it funny that she’s at pains to be taken seriously intellectually and spiritually but has never made a film with any substance.
Her last few movies seemed to be flops i think transformers was her only big movie and maybe jennifers body

Is it really so tough being a “sexual woman and a mother”? You can have sex as a mother. You can dress sexy as a mother. No one else really cares what you do. The main problem for most mums and dads is that kids are bloody knackering and you don’t normally have time or energy for any it.

She should not be involved with this extremely intense relationship this quickly and this publicly with 3 young kids. That’s not misogyny speaking, it’s my past experience as a child and my present experience as a mum and a person who has been in relationships. Not jumping into another relationship and not introducing new people quickly into the lives of children dealing with the emotional turmoil and trauma of parental separation is generally considered Advice 101 for anyone going through a divorce with children.

Last edited:

1642366442999.png

1642366311366.png

She was 16 at the time...

And in the below, I've seen the actual video, they literally told him 'she's 17' and he literally just said 'bro I don't care, it doesn't matter, she's a celebrity'. The dude's brain dead as well as predatory, what does her celebrity status have to do with it?

1642366583628.png

Also on the topic of his disgusting-ness....
I took the liberty of censoring because I don't know what the rules are on this site regarding that...

1642366418240.png

He is just a pig in general.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
View attachment 993779

View attachment 993773

She was 16 at the time...

And in the below, I've seen the actual video, they literally told him 'she's 17' and he literally just said 'bro I don't care, it doesn't matter, she's a celebrity'. The dude's brain dead as well as predatory, what does her celebrity status have to do with it?

View attachment 993784

Also on the topic of his disgusting-ness....
I took the liberty of censoring because I don't know what the rules are on this site regarding that...

View attachment 993778

He is just a pig in general.
Hope Megan knows that, to be careful something else might come out in future. The thing he said about black women is demeaning and desperate, bitter he messed up with his first partner, Cassie’s mum. No one’s ever seen her, it’s so weird! So I found this and think this is her, a 6’2” basketball player of the same name and age, and tattoos! 😂
https://wikibiography.in/wiki-bio-emma-cannon/

Saw a pic of MGK with Megan, they were in Milan for Men’s fashion week, neither are smiling. Must be a comedown from something… Megan could do with someone better, but love is blind. She thinks they’ll be together again in the afterlife forever anyway, so she’s probably just passing time 😂
DDCB6422-FE06-4256-9BB1-0E919291C58D.jpeg

Hope Megan knows that, to be careful something else might come out in future. The thing he said about black women is demeaning and desperate, bitter he messed up with his first partner, Cassie’s mum. No one’s ever seen her, it’s so weird! So I found this and think this is her, a 6’2” basketball player of the same name and age, and tattoos! 😂
https://wikibiography.in/wiki-bio-emma-cannon/

Saw a pic of MGK with Megan, they were in Milan for Men’s fashion week, neither are smiling. Must be a comedown from something… Megan could do with someone better, but love is blind. She thinks they’ll be together again in the afterlife forever anyway, so she’s probably just passing time 😂
View attachment 994076
It says the basket ball player grew up in New York. MGK grew up in Denver and Cleveland so it can't be her

• Haha
Reactions: 2